SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:05 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
His IG is private right now.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Jason_10

IG per 4/4

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Jasont10

https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:00 am

@Joy15 Thanks for posting all the IG's! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:14 am

@Joy15 Love this boy Jumping hearts cheerleader
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:20 am

@MommabearC he's a cutie, so far so good. It appears he's still in.

BTW love your avatar! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:21 am

@GuardianAngel Thank you...thats my puppy girl "Beans" I really am not sure how to use this forum so I comment when I can. Hugesmile
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:17 pm

@mprssdbyu NO NO NO lets clear that up right now! not a "baddy" or "villian" at all. NO GF !!!! Has not dated in months and we all know that if they knew they were going to be on this show, they knew a while ago. He is the most awesome, Honest guy. And for that reason, please be kind. The photos your putting up are so old. I hope they portray him to be the fun-loving genuine man he is. Go JT cheerleader Your O.M.
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:10 pm

@MommabearC the easiest way to use the forum is hit "view new posts" top right hand corner, or bottom right hand corner of any page. This will show all the threads that have new posts since you logged on. You can pick and choose which threads to read.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captu219

Click the little orange box which will take you to the last page you read since you last logged on.

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captur22

Go to the top left hand side of the page and click Home. That will show you all the Categories that are available on our forum.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:34 pm

MommabearC wrote:@mprssdbyu  NO NO NO lets clear that up right now!  not a "baddy" or "villian" at all. NO GF !!!! Has not dated in months and we all know that if they knew they were going to be on this show, they knew a while ago. He is the most awesome, Honest guy. And for that reason, please be kind. The photos your putting up are so old. I hope they portray him to be the fun-loving genuine man he is. Go JT cheerleader  Your O.M.
Hi. I understand you are new and totally understand being emotionally invested but I haven't been unkind and I haven't posted a pic of Jason. They are copied from earlier in the thread.  Sleuthers were guessing because of the info RS released with first name being Jay, it could be Jason. It's a logical guess but nothing has been said here by anyone to say it is Jason for sure that RS (Reality Steve) has called out. We are still waiting for RS (Reality Steve) to identify who Jay is. I"m glad it's not your son because RS can be ruthless and unkind. Once the identity is revealed, waters typically get rough for a contestant RS has zeroed in on.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:20 pm

The info about Jay isn’t from RS. The other posters found it on Twitter. RS hasn’t said anything bad about Jay or Jason.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 pm

star_D wrote:The info about Jay isn’t from RS. The other posters found it on Twitter. RS hasn’t said anything bad about Jay or  Jason.
you're right, I saw @ RS in red but it's tweeted to him not by him. I do recall him saying he would release details later, but I haven't heard a follow up regarding any of those tweets. Hopefully whoever she's tweeting about is long gone!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:36 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
star_D wrote:The info about Jay isn’t from RS. The other posters found it on Twitter. RS hasn’t said anything bad about Jay or  Jason.
you're right, I saw @ RS in red but it's tweeted to him not by him. I do recall him saying he would release details later, but I haven't heard a follow up regarding any of those tweets. Hopefully whoever she's tweeting about is long gone!

Yup, he said he would release details later but didn't give us any hints what he is talking about laugh out loud
I thought it's about Tia drama but I don't know. That Jay tweet is still suspicious. Could be talking about Jason or Jordan. I hope we find out soon.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 pm

star_D wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Yup, he said he would release details later but didn't give us any hints what he is talking about laugh out loud
I thought it's about Tia drama but I don't know. That Jay tweet is still suspicious. Could be talking about Jason or Jordan. I hope we find out soon.

to put the case to rest, i guess that this Jay azz laugh out loud could very be = "Jake", (not definitive) whom get cut prior to epis 3 :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4716p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sleuthed-information-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1305356

He's the one with "short name" between Grant and Jason on the sheet of 28 guys on Night 1.

JMO.

PS : i am glad Jason's family had clarified the GF issue over here  yes . tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+89
Nibbles22
wishesfireworks
sosleepy
BachCanada1967
bleuberry