SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Aren't there people like every season who were either previously engaged or married?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Aren't there people like every season who were either previously engaged or married?

Yeah, last season had one. And, apparently, there was one on last season (beside Maquel) who had been previously married although it wasn't brought out during the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:13 pm

It's ok about being previously engaged if it's on the right side of blanket. If it's not woe is them. LOL That's how it works on this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Ooooh. I think he’s gonna be the winner.
Do you believe in love at first sight? I think that’s gonna be a major key on this season. Love at first sight. She meets him, is intrigued, he’s her FIR. There’s your love at first sight storyline right there. He’s going to make her feel more comfortable too with that fact that his engagement was also called off. He’ll probably talk about how he was heart broken and how he won’t want to make the same mistake twice. They’ll connect and will get engaged. Calling it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:15 pm

Did any of the previously engaged people get FIR's as well as the lead being previously engaged? I'm always looking at the scripted aspect of this show and that stood out to me like a sore thumb as well as the fact that the lead was also engaged.

ETA:

@jupiterxo - re the love at first sight, I would almost guarantee that as per CH asking Becca on the ATFR if she believed in love at first sight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Well, Nick was previously engaged and he got FIR from Andi ... but he was the "villain" of the season and everyone rooted for him "not to win" (good for him), so there was no story there regarding.
Garrett has a better shot becoming F1, even if I still think this season might not be so obvious (with the same patterns of the last 3 seasons) ... curveball ending ... but we have a former baseball player, so we'll see who "wins".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Let's not forget Arie and Lauren
OH NO Mr. Bill.
They were both previously engaged.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:39 pm

They really changed things up for Arie's season, with none of his frontrunners getting that F1 week 3 date, so I have a feeling they'll mix things up this season. After three seasons of FIR and six seasons of the week 5 date guy winning, I pray they do change things up! It's become wayyy too predictable (although that didn't stop us from the Peter v. Bryan debates, I suppose). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:23 pm

He looks a lot like that guy that appeared in Peru, Nothing wrong with having with that tho. I guess that person from reddit wasn't lying about a bunch of beefy ones.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm

There are lots of "former players" and fitness "entrepreneurs" ... so most might seem like jocks ... Garrett certainly has built his body through sport ... and Becca maybe has a type (my fave Ryan then has less chance, but I won't cry, since "lean" is dreamy too laugh out loud) ... but I'm kinda glad that the "frontrunner" isn't some "big name" (Colton) and "big guys" deserve love too Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's ok about being previously engaged if it's on the right side of blanket. If it's not woe is them. LOL That's how it works on this show.

Kasha, you are my favorite person. cantstopl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm excited we get pics today from the date. It's been dry since the dodgeball date and i'm impatient laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55