SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:12 pm

I goggled her name Kayla Mary Cunningham 29 Reno, Nevada also know as Kayla Yrigoyen. So maybe he was married before.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Well, well, well ... even juicier laugh out loud Obviously I don't mind if a person is divorced, but I wonder was there ever a lead or F1 that had been? (Mesnick?) Now ... cancelling just before ... that would be "fun for TPTB" to play up "the cold feet" as an "obstacle" ... at the end we are always more creative with our imagination/storylines than the production storyboard, so I'll wait to see what "surprise" (never is) they pull.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:14 pm

A few days. In some states, you need to secure your marriage license at least 72 hours before your wedding, so don't wait until the day before. Don't apply too far in advance though; a marriage license has an expiration date, usually between 30 and 90 days after it's issued.Feb 5, 2014
http://www.glamour.com/story/marriage-license-requirements-by-state

So if the wedding was called off, it would have been called off within 30-90 days according to the above source.

Rolly wrote:I goggled her name Kayla Mary Cunningham 29 Reno, Nevada also know as Kayla Yrigoyen. So maybe he was married before.
Interesting!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Rolly wrote:I goggled her name Kayla Mary Cunningham 29 Reno, Nevada also know as Kayla Yrigoyen. So maybe he was married before.

I found the same thing (even her middle name per the marriage license)--Kayla Mary Yrigoyen so I am with Rolly in believing that they were married.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Will there be an engagement at the end? Now that Slime M's "statement" before the season even started filming makes me wonder even more ... what is on the agenda?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Looks like a divorce was granted on 3-25-16.  link

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:34 pm

This just got wild omg. So from what you all found he DID get married but divorced shortly after?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Petition for divorce filed just a little over 6 months after wedding date of September 19, 2015

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Just to complicate things.....

Kayla Cunningham from Reno, Nevada married Christopher Decker July 30, 2017. Kayla had a son before getting married.... Christopher accepted the son as his own.

Maybe it’s another Kayla Cunningham or maybe Garrett and Kayla were married and had a son.

This info was from The Knot when I googled her name.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:43 pm

6 months of marriage. That’s intense IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:43 pm

We(the forum) might know more about poor Garrett, at this point in time, than Becca. 
hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:44 pm

The docket from the link @pitci provided indicates there were no children.

https://www.washoecourts.com/Query/CaseInformation/DV16-00476

Last edited by KB_Mom on Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia