SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:45 pm

I wonder how long have they dated before getting married ... sometimes the longer relationships before the "paper&ring" fall short after ... and often the engagement is seen as a "logical step forward" when things have been stalled for awhile and only after a couple figures out that even the wedding band can't make the progress in wanted direction.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:47 pm

I am betting Garrett told Becca his divorce/sad story on the first night and she gave him the FIR because of it -- for opening up to her and in view of her own recent break-up.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am betting Garrett told Becca his divorce/sad story on the first night and she gave him the FIR because of it -- for opening up to her and in view of her own recent break-up.  JMO.
This totally makes sense.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We(the forum) might know more about poor Garrett, at this point in time, than Becca. 
hehehe
so true, I'm blushing Embarressed! Embarassed :halo: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1377737533

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Rolly wrote:Just to complicate things.....

Kayla Cunningham from Reno, Nevada married Christopher Decker July 30, 2017. Kayla had a son before getting married.... Christopher accepted the son as his own.

Maybe it’s another Kayla Cunningham or maybe Garrett and Kayla were married and had a son.

This info was from The Knot when I googled her name.

May be a different Kayla Cunningham bc it says after 3 years of loving and accepting her son as his own he proposed. This would put their relationship during the same time she was still married.... to Garrett. affraid
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:57 pm

pitci wrote:Looks like a divorce was granted on 3-25-16.  link

@rolly   FYI.  

The petition for divorce says no children.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:03 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

@rolly   FYI.  

That’s a relief. How many Kayla Cunningham’s can live in Reno, Nevada?!? At least two..... Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

@rolly   FYI.  

That’s a relief. How many Kayla Cunningham’s can live in Reno, Nevada?!? At least two..... Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Yes, at least 2. I found one who is on facebook (not his ex). The Kayla Cunningham that he married is around 29 now (from the records that I saw).

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Sorry but I feel very uncomfortable discussing his ex fiancé or possible ex-wife. He signed up for the show, she did not. Unless she appears on the show, IMO, she should be off limits.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:31 pm

@sdmom
You are correct. **Thank you**
****From this point on, she will not be discussed on this forum as others have been off limits. If we see she is seen on the show, as others in the past have, then she will be fair game.***
Any further speculation/comments regarding this person will be deleted due to privacy reasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Maybe Garrett’s former “significant other” unexpectedly broke up with him just like Arie broke up with Becca. He seems like an outdoorsman like Becca’s dad. Maybe they bonded over multiple similarities the first night JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:04 pm

I'm sort of relief that Colton didn't get the FIR but really upset Ryan didn't sad .... Now I understand why the source said that FIR guy was ehhhh
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia