SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon May 14, 2018 11:25 am

Depends on the couple JMO, I will not count Garrett out as F1 or if he is (he may not be imo) then I would not call their relationship matter of time over this. Hell, my hubby and I have different views yet we are happily married with one kid and another on the way. no idea

Just because it may be a deal breaker for some, we have no idea if it is for Becca. She has a lot of family that is into guns and fishing as well so maybe he will fit right in. all (JMHO)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 14, 2018 11:34 am

albean99 wrote:@star_D I live in Texas and probably disagree with 3/4 of the people I meet, or would if we talked about it but it doesn't come up. Relationships can be harder but we don't know Garrett's opinions on the things that Becca considers important. They may agree on more than they disagree. There's also James Carville and Mary Matalin who have managed to remain married.

IA.  I know couples who cancel each others vote out, but they exercise their right to their own opinion within the USA laws.  Same goes for Garrett amd it is making a hasty generalization to conclude exactly what his personal beliefs/intentions are based on IG post.  IMO.  

Without knowing the F1, I can see Becca with any of the F3, but I want her to be happy with whom ever she chooses.  That is all that matters to me.  whipped
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon May 14, 2018 12:33 pm

I hope Becca finds the one and if she’s happy I’m happy for her.

In relationships some things matter a lot and some things matter a little and some matter not at all. I would never date someone that smokes. I wouldn’t fall in love with them bc I wouldn’t stick around long enough to fall in love. Some people make it together with very different political views.... I would not be one of them. If someone has completely opposite political views they just see the world differently from me. Some things are deal breakers for me but maybe not for Becca. IMO both are OK.

I admire James Carville and Mary Matlin.... I have no idea how they do it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 14, 2018 1:05 pm

star_D wrote:Ugh. I don’t think it gonna work if she chooses him.
What albean99 describes is very rare. And most of people I knew in this situation doesn’t seem really happy to me.

Most couples from this show don't work out and it has nothing to do with their political beliefs.

Those that really want it will make it work and the rest will join the ever growing pile of failed relationships.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 14, 2018 3:35 pm

I think whether a couple with differing political views can make it depends on how strongly each holds their beliefs.  Add to the current tribal climate we have in the country, I put this as a red flag.  I'm not saying Becca couldn't/would't be with someone with very different views, I'm saying I think it could be a potential problem more so than say during the early 2000s. I think for some, me included, it goes beyond politics and becomes a matter of values. Do they share the same core values? IDK.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Wed May 16, 2018 2:46 pm

garretts following has increased to 1533. The highest it’s been since the season started I believe. I think it was 1531 yesterday. Shd expect some activity to start IMO..
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 16, 2018 6:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/garrett_yrigs12/

He is public now (same day Becca came back to IG and followed someone just a note). He seems very family oriented and a fun guy.

Whatever ends up happening, I wish everyone involved the best!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Ah finally! He's following Clay and Leo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Went a little deep on his IG just now. Things of note, him and his family are super cute and obviously extremely close and he has a very ugly (imo) foot tattoo. Scroll to the last slide on this post spitcoffee

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Well, he must have deleted 1 post since it now says 564. His followers have jumped as well... I'm one of them!

He appears to love his family and is an avid outdoorsman. Looks like he traveled with his parents to Italy in the last fall also.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 pm

I mean either he did a IG clean up prior to going on the bachelorette or he really didn't have much to hide.

He seems like a solid guy with a great life and family. Personally if he's not Becca's man.... I'm rooting for him to be our next bachelor.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Well, he must have deleted 1 post since it now says 564. His followers have jumped as well... I'm one of them!

He appears to love his family and is an avid outdoorsman. Looks like he traveled with his parents to Italy in the last fall also.
I wouldn't mind if next on the chopping block were a couple of those hunting pics. I know hunting's an American pastime or whatever (not American) but like, do we all really need to see pics of dead animals? No imo. It gives me the heebie jeebies. Also he's got not one, not two, but like EIGHT different posts with guns. I wouldn't mind if those were scrubbed too. All jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 16, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia