SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 11:00 am

@sdmom Wonderful request! laugh out loud

How exciting you're in Japan, safe travels!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 am

G liked this around a half hour ago. I loved it. No matter what happens he sure seems happy jmo Smiley

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 063c1f10

https://instagram.com/p/BjE7AIxgBwd/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 am

Well Garrett just liked this post. ... ding ding
https://instagram.com/p/BjFH4wMAvd-/
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Tue May 22, 2018 12:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:not sure if it means anything but saw Garrett's brother following becca on ig!?
Sorry just catching up with everything. Is this recent?

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 12:25 pm

facelessblood wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:not sure if it means anything but saw Garrett's brother following becca on ig!?
Sorry just catching up with everything. Is this recent?

I just remember Robby’s family selling team RoJo shirts. Nothing is a spoiler to me except co-located pictures, absences by the lead and one but not the other two during safehouse visits, or if your Kaitlyn snap chatting your partner in bed with you. hehehe
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue May 22, 2018 12:55 pm

I do not see Garret's brother in Becca's followers.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Garrett and Becca are in the backyard fishing into the pool. He got her a keepsake, which was a fly used for fly fishing. Becca says, “Garrett does remind me of home. I grew up fishing and hunting with my dad, and to know that Garrett does that, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, you would fit in so well…’ My family would love him. I really like Garrett, and quite honestly, I really like all of these guys so far.”

Becca picks up the rose and asks if she can speak to Garrett outside. She tells him he has been so wonderful, he makes her laugh, and feels so comfortable around him from the second he pulled up. She says in an voiceover she was smitten by him. They kiss, but it’s not a make out.

This was posted by RS about episode one. I liked it because Becca talks about G fitting in well. I always thought that but it reminded me of what she said to PEOPLE this morning about "finding her missing puzzle piece" All JMO.

Seems like they are cute together imo. Becca seems to have a wonderful F3. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Tue May 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Pretty sure Garretts arc is his growth from dorky Chris Farley impersonator to someone who can expose himself emotionally and go through the journey with her. He has the backstory plus I do believe he has many layers to him. JMHO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Diana wrote:
Garrett and Becca are in the backyard fishing into the pool. He got her a keepsake, which was a fly used for fly fishing. Becca says, “Garrett does remind me of home. I grew up fishing and hunting with my dad, and to know that Garrett does that, I’m like, ‘Oh my God, you would fit in so well…’ My family would love him. I really like Garrett, and quite honestly, I really like all of these guys so far.”

Becca picks up the rose and asks if she can speak to Garrett outside. She tells him he has been so wonderful, he makes her laugh, and feels so comfortable around him from the second he pulled up. She says in an voiceover she was smitten by him. They kiss, but it’s not a make out.

This was posted by RS about episode one. I liked it because Becca talks about G fitting in well. I always thought that but it reminded me of what she said to PEOPLE this morning about "finding her missing puzzle piece" All JMO.

Seems like they are cute together imo. Becca seems to have a wonderful F3. IMO

I'm not saying Garrett may not be F1, but that missing puzzle piece made me think the guy brought something she was missing...If Garrett's background in hunting etc. is what she knows, and is used to, how does that fit with the missing part? IDK

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Teamee wrote:Pretty sure Garretts arc is his growth from dorky Chris Farley impersonator to someone who can expose himself emotionally and go through the journey with her. He has the backstory plus I do believe he has many layers to him. JMHO

I'm not being snarky, but I would love to see the many layers. Becca is a treasure and if he is her choice, I hope he is all that she hopes for. JMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue May 22, 2018 6:12 pm

happygolucky wrote:Found his grandfather's obituary ... quite a story of his family and sense of community, very interesting ... Garrett seems very "basic" laugh out loud, but intense, no BS kinda guy ... considering his "observational skills" and fishing/shooting silent traits (patience, perseverance, decisiveness) ... he may just be a perfect "catch" ... Becca's ... all IMO
This is a very insightful post from the first page about Garrett.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue May 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Joy15 wrote:For me by far this is the hottest

source

Boy got moves with the hair grabbing :fanningfan .(Notice BK had to grab his jacket ..she must have felt it in her at 0:19 laugh out loud ).

..Watch out...the new kissing bandit is in da house. Arie who?? laugh out loud  whipped
Remember this?
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia