SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 23, 2018 12:29 am

Looking back at Peter's IG, he did not post any pictures of him announcing that he would be on the Bachelorette by using his cast photo or such. He posted a picture with his friends.

This is sort of reminding me of what Garrett is doing. Not announcing it and will post about it the day of the premiere.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 1:02 am

@cookielover12 great observation. I'll copy that in the No Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 1:28 pm

Sorry for the double post. Bringing this over from Blake's thread because my response has to do with Garrett.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4705p348-blake-horstmann-sleuthing-spoilers

havadrpepper wrote:

I fully expect them to build up Blake's story line and give Garrett the "can he get to the point to commit in the end because of his recent heartbreak" edit since he was the FIR recipient.  I don't doubt she had feelings for both of them, it will just be which one brought everything she wants in a relationship in the end.  That perfect fit that she has referenced.

@albean99... I agree with your impression of Blake.

I agree with the bold. CH said in the 5 to watch that Garrett is a slow mover. This reminds me of Rachel and her F2. I know that one of the objectives is to get contestants to say they are falling in love with the lead IMHO, it will be interesting to see how long it takes Garrett to get there.

So he’s a little bit reluctant and he’s definitely a very slow mover, which is very difficult for Becca to handle.
http://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-top-5-bachelorette-contestants-becca-kufrin/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 23, 2018 1:42 pm

That whole storyline reminds me of last season with Peter jmo. The more we know, the less I think Garrett is F1 jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 23, 2018 1:49 pm

One of the things that makes me wonder if Garrett is F1 is the hesitation from RS to confirm.  He has been burned before, I know, but I think while Garrett was indeed the early front runner, someone else came along and stole her heart.  I read that she wanted to keep her feelings open to the guys.  But the most telling to me is her comment that she surprised herself.  IF Garrett was indeed the F1, what's surprising about that?  He likes things her dad liked, reminds me of her ex physically, and she reported that he'd fit in with her family.  Her chosen one she says is the missing puzzle piece.  I don't see Garrett as as puzzle or anything surprising for her.  IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed May 23, 2018 5:53 pm

I believe Garrett is her fiance. There was a spark there that could definitely be seen in the few clips we saw. I think he is protective without being controlling. He definitely has a sense of humor and this  brings joy and is similar to hers. They get each other. I realize he was married but we have no idea what happened and it is not our business to know. I believe Becca does know. She has had 2 recent heartbreaks and I do not think she will judge him because he is divorced. I like Blake too and think he is a great guy but just think she really wanted Garrett from the very first night. Also Becca has 2 very visible tattoos that she said represent her "faith". Her Uncle is a pastor.I think she also wants this in a relationship. Garrett liked 2 posts recently that were faith oriented.( I saw these somewhere on this group). We will soon see. As far as RS goes he said he heard both Garrett and Blake were F1 from different sources. He has a source he really trusts that he is waiting on before he says for sure. Nothing more can be read into this then he is waiting till he knows for sure.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 23, 2018 6:09 pm

One thing for sure both of them are SUPER silent on SM right now... unusual for Garrett who is especially more active, maybe the silence preceding the storm of the weekend? They have directives from TPTB probably....let’s hope the first SHV brings us some gold nuggets! :detective
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 23, 2018 6:22 pm

@Astrobach Becca just followed someone on IG.

I honestly don't know what to think. I've changed my mind multiple times today. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Yes, maybe a few discreet follow, but no posting... they are reigning it in I think. Imagine how exuberant you would feel if you just gotten engaged...you want EVERYONE to know...MO of course...I also keep going back and forth...getting dizzy... Help!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 7:03 pm

Fourth of July week/end is the major one to :detective since the past 3 couples all were together that day laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 8367-910 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 I_got_13 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 E5kqdm15 Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 24, 2018 4:32 am

I feel like I am obsessed with figuring out the timeline for Garrett's IG and the removal of the link.
The FRC we believe was Thurs May 10.  The LCDs were likely Tues and Weds May 8 and May 9.  Sometimes the Bachelorette has let the F2 guy go at the LCD.  I remember this with Des and Drew.  Ali did not even go on the LCD with Chris L but told him the morning of the date I think.  The F2 may not have been at the FRC.  In her interview, Becca said both guys met her family (the MTP dates). She didn't say one way or the other, obviously, if both were at the FRC. If it was Garrett, he could have left the Maldives by Weds May 8 at night and would be home, with his phone by Friday morning west coast time, which would be Friday night Maldives time...48 hours for travel.

The other thing that still bugs me is RS' prediction that Garrett and Blake are the F2 and Jason is the F3. He appears to base this upon some sources saying Garrett is F1 and some saying Blake is F1. In either case, Jason could also be F2 and either Garrett or Blake F3. One group of sources has to be wrong about the F1. I wonder if RS is just assuming this or if he has sources who specifically said Jason is F3. I say this because if by any chance Garrett is F3, he may have left even a bit earlier and had phone access at home easily by Fri May 11 in the morning (west coast time).
Just something more to consider, and all JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 24, 2018 4:46 am

So do they not get their phones until home on USA soil? I assumed production staff held their phones until eliminated then they had access. Wasn't G taking a photo of himself and Becca, I think in a carriage, with a phone on their 1-1? J also eliminated his Facebook acct about 12 +hrs after G removed the gun link on his Instagram. I have to wonder if Becca would take G to F2 given his recent failed marriage/heartache imo would be easier if let him go at F3 unless TB production wanted J for TB.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia