SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 9:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:It was tweeted or similar last season by production that post ATFR filming was definitely something that was going to be explored. Should be interesting if so.

Becca understands this was a possibility. I wish she wasn’t going through this, but she knew this was part of the show. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 9:46 am

@stuckinsc totally agree.
My personal and basically unposted thoughts were that something quite similar would blow up in her face just waiting for post filming.
TPTB always take the casts positives/strengths and turn it against them as the lead. Becca was good post filming tv last season if TPTB get a good post story, I think they will grab it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 25, 2018 9:54 am

Yes agree, they’re going to capitalize on this. It’ll be a new real world situation where Becca’s confronts Garrett about his views and either they somehow work it out or it leads to a break up. But good chance of it all being filmed. I think Becca will film it if she wants to stay with Garrett as they can do it in a way that gives the audience a clue into his thoughts and her calling him out in it, it can be redemptive for him and let her still look like she’s staying true to her values but they LOVE each other and will try and make it work.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 25, 2018 9:57 am

@Kashathediva Agreed. I hate that TPTB does it, but since I watched I am part of the problem. If we all turned off our tv and refused to watch an hour of Becca getting dumped they might not do it again. Instead we watched and talked it over up, down and inside out. TPTB would love to capture more drama like it. I can actually picture MF knowing about this and cackling at it coming out. Heck the IG account that captured and posted all of Garrett’s likes could even be someone working for TPTB.

This show is going to keep going down this rabbit hole. I gave up MTV shows because of stuff like this. Eventually I will walk away from this stuff too. Until then, I admit I am part of the problem.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 25, 2018 10:00 am

IMHO, if TPTB decides to film this, they are not doing this as service to Becca in the hope of a happy ending for her. With all the things going on in our society now, it will just turn polarizing IMO so if Becca has a say in the matter as to film or not to film, my recommendation would be to say heck no...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 10:12 am

Personally, TPTB care about ratings first and happy ending is secondary.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 25, 2018 10:34 am

I just don’t see Bachelor taking on these tough views though. This isn’t a sappy cheating scandal. This is politics, and racism, and real world political US climate kind of things. I agree producers will now exploit SHV and post show drama in general. But this situation involves issues they tend to not touch with with a ten foot poll. Unless they decide to do a 180 and start now. I guess they kind of dipped their toe in with Rachel and Lee last summer.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 10:55 am

@sosleepy IMO it’s two people working through issues. We all do that with our significant others. in my opinion this is no different. Issues themselves do not have to be the focus Have a couple deals with issues can be the focus with the compromise or not. Just like Arie had a microphone in his ear prompting him on what to or not to say and doing retakes the same thing can be done with Becca.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

I don't see them touching this will a ten foot poll either. As degusting as those views (imo) and likes are... Part of their core audience would probably agree with them and they probably do not want to piss them off. JMO.

I do think they would film a break up or switch a roo but based on how Becca was the other day... I don't see this happening. She'll probably accept whatever half azzed excuse Garrett gives her and move on. This is JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Fri May 25, 2018 11:16 am

N/M
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 25, 2018 11:31 am

I think it's because I'm in Texas and am exposed to a lot of viewpoints that I don't agree with and am friends with people who have some of them, but I don't think it's impossible that Becca and Garrett can work things out. Maybe he'll work on being more openminded because he's in love with someone who doesn't agree. If she loves him, I could see her accepting that. It's possible they can both compromise and meet more in the middle, not necessarily on core beliefs but in things they can agree on. I'm still hoping for Becca to have her happy ending. I may wish she'd have chosen someone else who'd be more like-minded but the heart wants what it wants.

I hope Fleiss stays out of the SHV. It's one thing to film a break-up which was bad enough, but this could impact their relationship. I know he's all about ratings & drama but he does like to brag about their couples. I'm sure there will be a question from CH at the ATFR show but more about their differences and how they handle that. I guess we'll see. Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 am

albean99 wrote:I think it's because I'm in Texas and am exposed to a lot of viewpoints that I don't agree with and am friends with people who have some of them, but I don't think it's impossible that Becca and Garrett can work things out. Maybe he'll work on being more openminded because he's in love with someone who doesn't agree. If she loves him, I could see her accepting that. It's possible they can both compromise and meet more in the middle, not necessarily on core beliefs but in things they can agree on. I'm still hoping for Becca to have her happy ending. I may wish she'd have chosen someone else who'd be more like-minded but the heart wants what it wants.

I hope Fleiss stays out of the SHV. It's one thing to film a break-up which was bad enough, but this could impact their relationship. I know he's all about ratings & drama but he does like to brag about their couples. I'm sure there will be a question from CH at the ATFR show but more about their differences and how they handle that. I guess we'll see. Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633

Completely agree. Now that it’s out there, it’s theirs to figure out and we can wait to see what happens.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia