SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:37 am

Her mom seems very supportive and likes everything Sophie. She’s reminding me of Nick’s sister Liz who likes everything laugh out loud.
Soph Family is not giving much up. Maybe, there’s nothing to give but they seem very positive with the fans.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Loulou Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 pm

So I have been following from a distance this season and out of curiosity/conflicting thoughts have just watched Britt and Sophie’s 1-1s. IMO Sophie’s 1-1 night time reminded me of Laura’s and Marty’s first date/kiss. Also setting S up as a similar story line to Laura. Nick looked v flushed during/after kissing S. Imo the day was personal linking to her red carpet entrance and a day/experience to remember. Adding she gets the F1 music. Looking at the screenshots of preview I noticed that in the spa shot N fingers r definitely pulling S forward however with othe girls his hands are more resting if that makes sense? As for the sm is it possible that Ns family r not commenting on Ss posts because she is F1 andsupporting F2? N and his family r v sm savy plus I wonder why TB would not stop their interaction. Imo usually the lead and F1 have a hurdle and I don’t see that with Britt and Brooke only Sophie. Also wonder how Sportsbet got their info as to F1 as the folk on this forum r exceptional with their sleuthing and there is evidence but no proof of winner imo. Prev there has been pap shots etc but this season no one knows where the frc takes place. From what I have seen N is a joker and would not surprise me if the outcome is unpredicted. I do think S maybe F2 but IMO can not disregard signs she maybe a surprise F1. Will be interested to see how their next 1-1 goes and what it entails.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:13 am

@Loulou What is Sophie's hurdle?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:50 am

Hey Sprite, IMO opening up - similar to laura. In night time part of date N and S when speaking to camera individually spoke of it and N stated thought would be worth the wait or something similar.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:21 am

Idlemess wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Idlemess wrote:The great purging of posts continue...

Wow you're not kidding.  Down from 1659 posts to now 239.  She's also removed the reference to twocorporategirls in her bio, so likely IMO the missing posts are TCG-related.  Makes sense to purge shilling posts if you're hoping to be offered a bunch of opportunities for rival brands.  Still, cutting that many really just makes it look like you've got something to hide, IMO.  Suspect

June:

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 LuG6MWW

Aug:

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Udrei00

Source

Still a head scratcher about the clean up. I'm wondering if she was told to do this now. Interesting because it doesn't seem to affect the blog TCG because the goal is to bring more recognition and business to their brand. Maybe with the IG name change and clean up its more of a highlight Sophie persay and less of her model portfolio/ blog. She changed her model pic to a regular wholesome pic.

Beauty and the Beast
Sophie's Belle will tame Nick's Beast and make him believe laugh out loud

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 14bb4210

From her instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm

On the second part of their date, was Nick sitting there contemplating time was of the essence?  While he waited for Sophie was he making heart shaped with his fingers?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:On the second part of their date, was Nick sitting there contemplating time was of the essence?  While he waited for Sophie was he making heart shaped with his fingers?

laugh out loud i believe he was! he definitely looked like he was deep in thought didn't he? giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:48 am

Nick is at home in Manly for the weekend and Sophie isn't spending the weekend with her bestie as per usual...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:00 am

Bachbee wrote:Nick is at home in Manly for the weekend and Sophie isn't spending the weekend with her bestie as per usual...

It’s hard figuring out Sophie’s IG. She has been extremely low key only liking stuff from the show specifically but not others and @TCG. Meantime her mom is all over IG which makes me wonder why her sisters are set on private.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:10 am

@idlemess check out Nicks insta stories.. i just posted to another thread, very interesting. ....
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:06 am

Bachbee wrote:@idlemess check out Nicks insta stories.. i just posted to another thread, very interesting. ....

To be honest I’m lost. Can’t interpret Nick or what those stories are

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:10 am

I interpreted Nicks latest insta story to be about running home to his girl for some "dessert"

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Screen71
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
quix
Idlemess
Norcalgal
Storybook
Moppy28