SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:11 am

Bachbee wrote:Nick is at home in Manly for the weekend and Sophie isn't spending the weekend with her bestie as per usual...

and what does this mean? sorry I am lost here Suspect

Back to top Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bachbee Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:18 am

@HEA They live in the same town, Nick has been traveling Aus for the past few weeks but is home this weekend and sophie does not appear to be doing her usual weekend hang outs with her best friend and roomate. So Nick and Sophie could be spending the weekend together if she is F1
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:37 am

I’m Anything is plausible but I’m not sure they’ll be out and about like he is or seems to be... 
Nick might come across to some as bogan but he’s far from it; to me I think he’s extremely savvy and I’m trying not to read into what he says or does on social media.

Last edited by Idlemess on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:04 am

Bachbee wrote:@HEA They live in the same town, Nick has been traveling Aus for the past few weeks but is home this weekend and sophie does not appear to be doing her usual weekend hang outs with her best friend and roomate. So Nick and Sophie could be spending the weekend together if she is F1

Ah thank you! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 am

Supportive mum Smiley

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Screen77
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Ok. So i was going through pap pics and in the ones of sophie taken before the shows premier she is watching a video from her camera roll (its not IG or Facebook, check the voulume bar) and it is super blurry but it looks like sophie in a car with a man in a hat with floppy blonde hair driving

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Screen95
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Screen96

Source http://www.diimex.com/stock

What do you guys think?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:54 pm

@Bachbee I do not recognize nick face, his eyebrows looks different and i do not see his beloved curls on his ears imo

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 pm

The first one looks like a pic of a guy wearing a cap with a fridge behind him. But not nick.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Wait a minute.... I am watching on my iPad and now I may see nick on first pic? Is it possible it is a boat? Or small plane?@Bachbee you may have found something here !!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:37 pm

i saw this but could not zoom it in! well done @bachbee yes first time i saw it i thought it was nick on a boat but now looking at the zoom in pic i don't think it looks anything like him laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i saw this but could not zoom it in! well done @bachbee yes first time i saw it i thought it was nick on a boat but now looking at the zoom in pic i don't think it looks anything like him laugh out loud

At first I saw it was his face but it looks like his side and his face his hidden, we can only see his curls maybe? Play with the zoom in and out, the first initial face will face and we can see his side and him looking down?

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 C2e92910
Link above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:27 pm

This said, it proves nothing really. She still looked miserable on the bikini NW mag imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
quix
Idlemess
Norcalgal
Storybook
Moppy28