SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:36 am

It's still crazy to me how much Sophie looks like Nick's sister. They could be twins/sisters 
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 504C306100000578-6175981-_Both_of_you_should_stand_proud_After_Brooke_opened_up_about_her-a-1_1537187550180Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 504C305C00000578-6175981-The_Bachelor_SPOILER_Nick_The_Honey_Badger_Cummins_sister_Bernad-a-2_1537187550240
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:41 am

@AllAboutLove do you mean the blonde in the picture with brooke,nick brother,sister and dad? i believe thats Bernadette? Nicks sister laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@AllAboutLove  do you mean the blonde in the picture with brooke,nick brother,sister and dad? i believe thats Bernadette? Nicks sister laugh out loud

Yeah that's right @LeapofFaith - Nick was raised by his Dad. I think his mum is still living but they're not close, from what I've read. Bernadette DOES look like Sophie though - wow I hadn't noticed before!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:50 am

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud yes his sister. Corrected it giggling yes  Bit awkward to be kissing someone who looks like his sister but hey that's the show laugh out loud

@Bobette does the sister look like their mum? The first thing I noticed was how Sophie looked like Bernadette... made me wonder if that was what attracted him or the opposite. Laura looked like Matty's mum so it's a bonus at times laugh out loud  I personally don't prescribe to wanting to make out with someone that looks like my sibling/parent but there's those that do laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud yes his sister. Corrected it giggling yes  Bit awkward to be kissing someone who looks like his sister but hey that's the show laugh out loud

@Bobette does the sister look like their mum? The first thing I noticed was how Sophie looked like Bernadette... made me wonder if that was what attracted him or the opposite. Laura looked like Matty's mum so it's a bonus at times laugh out loud  I personally don't prescribe to wanting to make out with someone that looks like my sibling/parent but there's those that do laugh out loud

OMG she did indeed.  Almost a bit creepy how much they looked alike.  There have been psychological studies about why some people are attracted to partners who look like their parents.  All very Freudian.  I'll see if I can find a pic of Nick's Mum...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:28 am

@Bobette yes very Freudian  :yes: Suspect   I'd send someone home night one if they looked like my sibling laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:51 pm

OT but looking at that group pic.....I can't recall a season where the last eight gals were all so nice!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:55 am

Bringing these over because I'm sure Sophie will want to remember this moment forever.  Right Soph?  Soph?  Why you no answer.  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:Have you seen Sophie's Instagram?  Four pictures of ice skating.  NONE of the spa. laugh out loud  Pretty sure she won't be mentioning this on her linkedin profile.....  Meanwhile if this is what the journalist considers "x rated" he really needs to get out more. giggling

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1770186/Video-Sophie-straddles-Nick-Cummins-raunchiest-Bachelor-scene-ever.html

STRIPPED down and smelling of chlorine, The Bachelor’s Nick Cummins has invited a girl back to his house and engaged in a televised romp so racy our goggles fog up.

Hearts pound and wet flesh presses together in the steamy moment that also involves a thong-back bikini. But not the same thong-back bikini Cass wore last week. Well, at least we think it’s not the same one. Thong-back bikinis aren’t the kind of thing you should be sharing with strangers.

Anyway, this series has gone on long enough. Nick doesn’t care anymore. It’s not clear if he ever did. We also don’t want to be here anymore but we’ve already committed ourselves for six weeks and we’ll be damned if we give up now. We’ve come too far.

As their private date extends into the dark night hours, things get intimate. Dirty even. Sophie grabs Nick by the neck. His wet curls feel gross on her hands but she doesn’t even care. Kicking things up a notch, Nick licks her face.

Following in Cass’s footsteps, Sophie has decided to pull on a racy bikini. It drives Nick wild. There’s probably a half-chub situation going on in his three-quarter boardshorts and he doesn’t care if it shows. He’s so turned on he lifts Sophie up on the side of the pool and we cop all sorts of views.

The thought of being filmed from behind while wearing a thong-back bikini is enough to make anyone anxious. But Sophie is brave. She doesn’t even ask for a modesty sarong and we admire that kind of commitment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
quix
Idlemess
Norcalgal
Storybook
Moppy28