SELECT CONTENT

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:18 am

HEA wrote:uh? I do not see what you see here.

First shannon's hand is on her own knee and second when we take a picture don't we all lean on each other and third if someone is affectionate with someone same sex, does not mean she or he is gay or bisexual and they are both physically on the other side of Australia which imo is a bid difficult to have any relationship blossom after show ...

do we have back up that any of them are biexual?

Yes, Brooke identifies as bisexual.  She is open about it and it has been reported in the Australian media.

ETA: One article (of many)

Blurton identifies as bisexual. She is up to ‘finding someone seriously’ and is looking for ‘someone who has passion and drive to do amazing things, but also has empathy and compassion for others’.

She also says she ‘will be expecting Nick to be very accepting of [her bisexuality] if he falls for her’.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:27 am

Thanks @bobette

Still not see what some see on the picture at all laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:30 am

Yeah you're right @HEA - I had another look and it does look like Shannon's own hand so Brooke's must be behind Shannon's back. Optical illusion.  dizzy I stand by the potential coupling though.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:39 am

laugh out loud no problem ! We all see what we want to see sometimes!

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:58 am

I alsothink think it Brooke. In a lot of picture they seem very intimate with each other

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:22 am

chrisyy001 wrote:I alsothink think it Brooke. In a lot of picture they seem very intimate with each other

Snap then @chrisyy001.   yes My gaydar's usually spot on - will be interested to see how this pans out.  IMO it would also explain why Brooke's been relatively quiet on SM and almost seems to be distancing herself from the show.  If they were grooming her for next Bette but she's found love elsewhere and doesn't want the part, the producers won't be thrilled, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:28 am

In both of the photos you can see their body language compare to other contestants
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm2A1EkF4xe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16tmdcj5far0c
Seem Brooke is bisexual , there high possibility that they attracted to each other

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:33 am

well looks like I’ll be watching for another love story on the bach laugh out loud love it
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:55 am

But I don't think they will show it on the show.I think they only reveal when the show is over

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:52 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:uh? I do not see what you see here.

First shannon's hand is on her own knee and second when we take a picture don't we all lean on each other and third if someone is affectionate with someone same sex, does not mean she or he is gay or bisexual and they are both physically on the other side of Australia which imo is a bid difficult to have any relationship blossom after show ...

do we have back up that any of them are biexual?

Sorry HEA we are just guessing who could be the rumored couple from nicks season - apparently it is Shannon and some other girl? but it's just rumors who knows if it's true or who it is until they make it official... no idea

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/bachelor-contestants-lesbian-relationship

yes I read the article Smiley ... and no sorry at all. everyone is entitled to share opinion here. I did too. I just think that we need more solid evidence and here I was just sharing my opinion.

But yeah, it is fun to imagine a couple was made behind nick's back during the show giggling  which means IMO that those girls had zero attention from him or zero interest from them. So far, I saw some attention for and from Brooke. Shannon? dust in the wind IMO

May I add that I am a very affectionate person in real life. I touch shoulders and I hug my friends. It does not mean I am bisexual... If we think that way then pretty much the majority of the girls are bisexual if we look at the way they pose on their instagram with each other... dizzy

I think it will be girls (***IF**** the gossip is true) that were completely unnoticed who wanted some fame because they had zero attention during the show. The only thing I see so far is that they may have been besties during the show. Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 2498057887

Now... lets try to find pics about sophie and britt being affetionate with other girls eh?  Hugesmile

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Ohhhhh I know the couple!!!!

Romy and shannon!!!

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 110
Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 310

recorded TV - my SC

please note that romy and cass had heels too........ just saying

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:40 pm

Does Britt workout/ lift weights? Her physical stature looks like she does. Btw, Romy and Shannon could be comparing acting notes.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
chrisyy001
Billysmom
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum