SELECT CONTENT

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:26 am

@Bobette many insta followers bully and say many things, some by readind this very forum... does not mean they are right. Because some think this or that does not make it right to discuss it jmo

Back to top Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:36 am

HEA wrote:@Bobette many insta followers bully and say many things, some by readind this very forum... does not mean they are right. Because some think this or that does not make it right to discuss it jmo

I don't think saying "romance" qualifies as bullying and I don't see that speculating Brooke and Shannon may be the two girls in a relationship is any different to you claiming she's in a relationship with her bearded friend.  

HEA wrote:so she was in a relationship in march 2018...

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 4810
shannon instagram - source

And her friend isn't even part the show!  At least we are speculating about cast members who have, as part of their participation in the program, consented to have their private life examined to some extent.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:46 am

@Bobette there is a major difference in my book saying she maybe was in a relationship last March versus gossiping she is bisexual and have a relationship.... and I was not the one insinuating the guy is gay because he wears bright colors.... again talking about straight or bi or gay is not sleuthing in my book

I think we should stop this who is right and wrong game. I do. I find no fun in that.

Please carry on but without me involved.

jMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:38 am

Agent99 wrote:@HEA I see you've changed your position on this since last year's Bach Canada.  I, for one, am glad of it.  IMO speculating on sexuality is just not on.  

I did not change my mind at all when the contestant is open about it. Major difference! Lindsey posted you are my person to her girl friend and said to him at the finale you are not my person. She was using person as my mate and singing love songs looking at each other....She also posted a pic on her insta of her naked with her BFF... so it was not gossiping, she was posting publicly. Glad she found a BF and hope family approve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:32 am

@AllAboutLove @GuardianAngel. Hi lovelies could we just have a little assistance on this thread to get it back on track please. Thanking you in advance
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:46 am

This is a discussion thread. Let’s get it back on topic for this season please. Every season for every franchise there are several viewpoints. That is expected. Let’s keep it on the cast and not members. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 am

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 GnYiV7n

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
chrisyy001
Billysmom
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum