SELECT CONTENT

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Billysmom wrote:Hmmm not convinced he's straight, jmo
Because no guy would wear bright colors? They were at a costum party I think as per her insta laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:33 pm

HEA wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Hmmm not convinced he's straight, jmo
Because no guy would wear bright colors? They were at a costum party I think as per her insta laugh out loud

Did you follow the link to his instagram?  He is clearly out, proud and fabulous.  Definitely NOT Shannon's boyfriend, IMO!

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 F7L3Mn1

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 PblGApB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Nope fringe festival!

Which is not a gay festival but comedy!!!

But who would put a hand on boob like that unless BF?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:23 pm

@HEA - Mardi Gras is the main Australian Gay Pride festival.  

He's grabbing her boob because they're friends and it's funny.

No straight man is this fabulous, IMO.

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 SvdFtYF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:03 pm

this said. yes it looks like she is playing silly like this with many guys laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisyy001 Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:43 am

That guy is definitely gay. I think Shannon and Brooke will probably post more about each other if they indeed in a secret relationship. Something similar to what Megan and Tiffany do and when the show over they will announced that they have special bond with each other

chrisyy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:16 am

Oh and BTW... the pics they shared were given by the prods. You can find them on Instagram on the bachelor au among other girls hugging each other too Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:34 am

I think it's worth noting that neither girl has posted any "duo" shots of themselves with anyone else - plenty of groups shots, lots of them in their CP outfits - but only these of themselves with another girl from the show.  

Even if it turns out they're not romantic, they clearly had a close relationship during filming so it's not outlandish to think they're the two girls in the rumoured couple, and I doubt either would be offended by the suggestion.

But I still think it's them. laugh out loud

JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 am

We all see different things. I wonder if brook not saying she is bisexual would have influenced differently.

Anyway. I recall some pics of me in my young adult life and I wonder now how many thought I was bisexual or in a relationship with my BFF... question giggling

Some people, like me, are very touchy-feely, because it is same sex does not mean romantically involved.

I really need to make some SC of all the girls on this show who are kissing, cuddling, touching, giggling with each other. Too bad I never save the season. I may start to keep them for future references though because to be honest it is disturbing to think that being touchy-feely with same genre means being labeled x or y.

Ok I am done here. Everyone think whatever they want... but can we PLEASE talk about something else but the sexuality of Shannon and avoid gossiping something we have no idea? I do not think it is fair for her regardless if she is or not. This forum is read by many paps and I personally would hate to see this girl hurt by gossips taken out of context like mags love to do. Not everyone is open and cool in this world and it is personal choice to make it public. Yes we sleuth but IMHO, we have to draw a line.

It is not a matter of who is right and who is not. I just feel uncomfortable to discuss such intimacy about a girl who never made it public. If she does fine, until then I think we should just move on and accept she is a very affectionate girl.

JMO and TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:03 am

Good Post  I agree with everything you've said there @HEA
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:03 am

Two girls from the show are in a rumoured relationship and we're sleuthing the available evidence to try to work out who they are - I don't see anything wrong with that, especially since another contestant specifically named Shannon as one of the two girls in an interview.  Plenty of people are making the same observations on social media. But anyway, time will tell.

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 6 PV2Vz4V

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shannon Baff - First Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+5
chrisyy001
Billysmom
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum