SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Aria wrote:Nah, he made predictions for Ben H's, Nick's and Jojo's halfway in the seasons and was right for all three. It's fairly rare for leads to change their minds. Brooks would have won if he hadn't left.
I specified the bette seasons. So you say with Jordan, it was predicted before the filming of epi 6 that Jordan was winning????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aria Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:00 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Aria wrote:Nah, he made predictions for Ben H's, Nick's and Jojo's halfway in the seasons and was right for all three. It's fairly rare for leads to change their minds. Brooks would have won if he hadn't left.
I specified the bette seasons.  So you say with Jordan, it was predicted before the filming of epi 6 that Jordan was winning????

Yup! Can't link, but if you look at his colum from April 11th, 2016, he said that he was hearing Jordan was the frontrunner and everyone could see it. He gave the same qualifier he did this time, that anything could change, but that up to that point, it was the Jojo and Jordan show. That was while episode 6 was filming, just like now.

I mean, I think most people predicted Jordan would win the second he was announced as a contestant by US, before the season even started filming, but still.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 DacbC4rVQAAxg1-
source MF's twitter
Basically where is Becca now. Next location?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Steve also predicted Josh sometime mid season too iirc but maybe those were easier than a “random” guy like G?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 DacbC4rVQAAxg1-
source MF's twitter
Isn't the RC today though?? Weird that we haven't heard where they are going next though...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:18 pm

On May 17, 2017, RS said this on his website:

I can tell you with full confidence that: Rachel is engaged to Peter Kraus. As I say every season, this isn’t a prediction, this isn’t a guess, this isn’t “Well, I know who the final 3 are, I’ve got a 33% chance of being right, might as well just take a stab at it.” No, she’s engaged to Peter.

As recently as last season post filming, he was wrong about F1.  So, I just don’t take his word as gospel. Ever.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Last night's date was all for publicity, IMO.  Becca may have had a good time with Leo, but he is MOT.

My hope is that she sent both Chris R. and Lincoln packing at the group date.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 3806527698

JMO.
Yep - all for publicity! Becca is being compensated by TPTB to produce a watchable tv show, nothing more and nothing less IMO. She is now Fleiss'  🐒 just like all the leads before her. I did catch the signature head throw back @GuardianAngel, which I bet we'll being seeing a lot. Leo isn't attractive at all to me, but I'm not being paid to let him kiss on me and rub up against me - Becca is. 

As @mindless pointed out, Becca is playing her role as the lead. 🐒

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 DacbC4rVQAAxg1-
source MF's twitter

Looks like downtown Richmond, VA to me.  Notice the stepped yellow/tqn building and the copper dome.  It's closer in the pic below and in between the building Beccas at and the yellow/tqn building just off center to the right, above Becca's hand on the rail.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Downtown-richmond-from
Source

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
source MF's twitter
Isn't the RC today though??  Weird that we haven't heard where they are going next though...

Yes, thats the rooftop terrace of the Quirk Hotel in Richmond.

https://goo.gl/images/MYFcUh

She looks great in bright colors.  Please keep that up, Cary.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:36 pm

It seems the only time they dress her nicely is for promo stuff like that above. I'm hope we'll see some of those outfits during the airing of episodes.
I'm wondering if this was taken after the RC. It looks like something shiny under that coat and maybe that hotel was the place of the RC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 pm

source MF's twitter

That picture is from Richmond. The Richmond Coliseum is in the background, just over her stage-left shoulder.

Last nights taping didn't end until 1am or thereabouts .. the picture of the long line didn't do justice to the amount of people that showed up .. it snaked around the building, around the parking lot, back out to the street and down the sidewalk - I can't imagine everyone got in, the theater isn't that large. Becca and Leo didn't arrive until close to 12:45am. Leo did look uncomfortable but then with the mosh pit peeps surrounding them partying like it was Mardi Gras I'd freak too - I was safely seated 13 rows back sipping my swank plastic cup of red wine watching the antics.

Long, long night but had a blast waiting for them .. it was very much a party. Morgan is a very talented singer - gives off a Keith Urban vibe with his song style and accent.

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:14 pm

LadyisaDame wrote:
source MF's twitter

That picture is from Richmond. The Richmond Coliseum is in the background, just over her stage-left shoulder.

Last nights taping didn't end until 1am or thereabouts .. the picture of the long line didn't do justice to the amount of people that showed up .. it snaked around the building, around the parking lot, back out to the street and down the sidewalk - I can't imagine everyone got in, the theater isn't that large.  Becca and Leo didn't arrive until close to 12:45am.  Leo did look uncomfortable but then with the mosh pit peeps surrounding them partying like it was Mardi Gras I'd freak too - I was safely seated 13 rows back sipping my swank plastic cup of red wine watching the antics.

Long, long night but had a blast waiting for them .. it was very much a party. Morgan is a very talented singer - gives off a Keith Urban vibe with his song style and accent.

So what is your opinion of the chemistry between the 2 of them since you were actually there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish