SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Thanks, @LadyisaDame glad you had fun!  Wish Chris had given some clues to the crowd on where they’re headed next.

With such a late taping, maybe the cocktail party and RC are tonight and travel tomorrow.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 pm

when are they going overseas already!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:36 pm

IDK. I bet they had the RC today. I can't see them taking an entire day off because things ran late. You can sleep on a plane or during travel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:when are they going overseas already!

Next season.  This is the ALL American season, complete with hotdogs! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 2498057887
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:00 pm

I’m kind of digging Becca and Leo. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1176891977
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:36 pm

I'm glad that Becca is having fun and kissing them all. giggling She may have a frontrunner or two, but I think she's smart enough to keep her options open. I thought her chemistry with Leo was good. I have to think that dancing/performing in front of a crowd has got to be the most awkward thing ever, so I'll take that into account. I just want the group from now on out to be good guys, so if Leo is a good guy, I'm fine with that. Lincoln needs to get the boot. If Chris did indeed get sent home, I think that's a good thing as well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 pm

@LadyisaDame Thanks for reporting back! Much appreciated! yes Glad you had a great time.

ETA:

alwaystulips wrote:On May 17, 2017, RS said this on his website:

I can tell you with full confidence that: Rachel is engaged to Peter Kraus. As I say every season, this isn’t a prediction, this isn’t a guess, this isn’t “Well, I know who the final 3 are, I’ve got a 33% chance of being right, might as well just take a stab at it.” No, she’s engaged to Peter.

As recently as last season post filming, he was wrong about F1.  So, I just don’t take his word as gospel. Ever.

Good one! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Best ever was when RS said that Brooks came back and Des was engaged to him. I remember laughing my head off when not only he didn't come back, but she was engaged to Chris. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:47 pm

Passing the cranberries to Chantal's gramma. Hey gramma don't hog the mashed potatoes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:44 am

Apparently, Becca and Leo's day date involved a trip to an airport.  It's anyone's guess where they went and whether it was small plane or helicopter.  My guess would be they took an aerial trip over Williamsburg and Jamestown area. Maybe stopped for lunch at an historic Inn/Pub or Busch Gardens. JMO.    scratch

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:39 am

How exciting. no no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:45 am

IMO, that would be a nice date. A chance to actually talk to the person excites me!

Considering how late they arrived at the concert, I wonder if they had dinner between that and the concert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish