SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Sun May 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I don't think they really care what "we" think.  laugh out loud  They seem to be enjoying life, enjoying each other and the doggie party they are hosting for Dallas and Bastian today is totes adorbs!   I had to say it.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 44 3806527698

I would hope most of these people wouldn't care what "we" think, but they frequently show that they actually do.

As for these two and the doggy party, IMO too OTT as usual. Just seems as if they are trying way too hard.

Went and checked because I had thought this was just something they were throwing together for their friends and neighbours. Of course not. It's another sponsored event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAzOvzgUIs/?taken-by=fabulousarizona

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by whit90 Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 pm

So what if it is sponsored it is a great way for them to meet people in their neighborhood and have some fun. Seems like everyone is having a great time. JMO Damn if they do damn if they don't JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Is it sponsored? I don't care if it is or it isn't because I find nothing wrong with shilling and sponsoring the right products. They are thanking Arie for having them? If it's sponsored shouldn't it be the other way around?

ariejrGreat pics guys! Thank you for coming out

fabulousarizona@ariejr thanks for having us!!

NM Fabulous Arizona has nothing to do with dogs. I thought they were the ones that sponsored the event.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 20, 2018 6:14 pm

whit90 wrote:So what if it is sponsored it is a great way for them to meet people in their neighborhood and have some fun. Seems like everyone is having a great time. JMO Damn if they do damn if they don't JMO

I don't care if it was sponsored or not. I had just thought it was them using the dog party to meet the neighbours, but if it is at a resort, then they aren't exactly meeting the neighbours. They had nothing to do with any of it except to show up and likely get paid. Nothing wrong with that, just that my impression had been that it was them doing a sort of block party so I kind of feel mislead. JMO

Went back to look at the original invite because I thought maybe I hadn't paid enough attention.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4788p60-arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-fan-forum-media-sm-discussion-2

It says nothing about it being at a resort. It asks to go to Lauren's email for more info. So to me, it is somewhat misleading. The original just makes it look like a neighbourhood get together and clearly it isn't.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun May 20, 2018 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2018 6:18 pm

I read elsewhere that if you sent an email to Lauren about attending the doggy party, you had to send a photo of you and your dog as well. Only after that was received would you possibly receive an invitation.

That just didn't sit right with me.

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 20, 2018 6:25 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I read elsewhere that if you sent an email to Lauren about attending the doggy party, you had to send a photo of you and your dog as well.  Only after that was received would you possibly receive an invitation.

That just didn't sit right with me.

JMHO

Exactly. Just shilling, but hidden. I don't care if they do since I pretty much expect it from everyone these days. Just be truthful about it, but I guess, they just can't help themselves. It's hard to be honest for these two.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 20, 2018 6:53 pm

They did not hide anything Lauren IG story stated that. I bet Lauren had to do that so their would not be a overflow of people and their pets. I like the idea that Arie is involved with animal charities and I guess sponsored dog party's . They obviously love their dogs so all had fun ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 20, 2018 6:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is it sponsored? I don't care if it is or it isn't because I find nothing wrong with shilling and sponsoring the right products. They are thanking Arie for having them? If it's sponsored shouldn't it be the other way around?

NM Fabulous Arizona has nothing to do with dogs. I thought they were the ones that sponsored the event.

But Arie makes fun of those who shill and that is the problem. IMO. They IMO are unlikable hypocrites.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 20, 2018 7:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Is it sponsored? I don't care if it is or it isn't because I find nothing wrong with shilling and sponsoring the right products. They are thanking Arie for having them? If it's sponsored shouldn't it be the other way around?

But Arie makes fun of those who shill and that is the problem. IMO. They IMO are unlikable hypocrites.
That was in the past and I highly doubt that he does now . I am sure when the opportunities  came to him he understood why others do. I only seen him schill and Lauren too are resorts that they have had the great opportunity to stay at. Lauren also tags her clothes because so many ask where she got her clothes. People do change once they have been on this show. I understand that we will disagree on this matter and you have your right to your opinion . I am one that if I do not care for a couple or contestant I just don't follow. Guess getting to old for the drama  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 44 3806527698 JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 20, 2018 7:45 pm

whit90 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

That was in the past and I highly doubt that he does now . I am sure when the opportunities  came to him he understood why others do. I only seen him schill and Lauren too are resorts that they have had the great opportunity to stay at. Lauren also tags her clothes because so many ask where she got her clothes. People do change once they have been on this show. I understand that we will disagree on this matter and you have your right to your opinion . I am one that if I do not care for a couple or contestant I just don't follow. Guess getting to old for the drama  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 44 3806527698 JMO

The past is during his season’s airing when he got a second place finish and posted he didn’t need to shill yet? Sorry, not long enough, both hypocrites IMO.

I don’t follow the couple, just see their continued crappiness here and on Reddit. I follow exactly seven people on IG and neither of #Liars are on that short list.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sun May 20, 2018 7:46 pm

But we're NOT following them. This thread is open to ALL comments about the couple... positive or negative. :/

IMO

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 20, 2018 8:05 pm

I don't follow these two idiots (IMO).  I just read the thread, see the pics and links posted, etc.  That tells me more than enough about them.  But that does not mean I won't comment on their behavior, good (still waiting on that laugh out loud) or bad, when I chose to in here.

I was hoping with time I'd at least become neutral/indifferent on them, as I am with most cast and couples from the show, but instead they just become more and more unlikable, again IMO.

As for being damned if they do or don't, well the same can be said about every couple and most individuals coming of the show, IMO.  There will always be fans, nonfans, those that don't care either way, etc.  These two are not special snowflakes and will not receive any extra sympathy from me because Arie is being well Arie and I'll leave it at that laugh out loud.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp