SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Minney Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Real estate is tricky but as big of a number as $13M might sound once all commissions are split and everyone takes their cut, including the tax man, Arie most likely pocketed $100,000-150,000 last year in commissions. Some of the "purses" for his typical 3rd place races finishes have been posted at about $5000. Again, nice amount of change for walking around money but not enough to get Arie to his stated net worth, IMO, without a family foundation or trust bumping it up. His dad has been extremely successful and has probably shared with the family so Arie is comfortable and good for him that he can spoil Lauren properly and will allow more time with a growing family down the road. If Arie and Lauren really focus on real estate they can probably be very successful.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Amberish Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:Nice house. Good for these couples to buy a house together and start fresh. Hope the neighbors are nicer cantstopl

I'm thrilled that Arie and Lauren are ignoring all the negative speculations and made up gossip circulating about them and going about their lives. 

(IMO he's leaving nice neighbors and that woman trash talking Arie elsewhere and repeated here is a total fraud. If she hasn't already, she'll disappear soon.)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Arie now that he and Lauren live together JMSO laugh out loud I had to

My sc
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 23 1c958810
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Amberish wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Nice house. Good for these couples to buy a house together and start fresh. Hope the neighbors are nicer cantstopl

I'm thrilled that Arie and Lauren are ignoring all the negative speculations and made up gossip circulating about them and going about their lives. 

(IMO he's leaving nice neighbors and that woman trash talking Arie elsewhere and repeated here is a total fraud. If she hasn't already, she'll disappear soon.)
Completely agree with the bolded.  I am so glad that they are leaving that fraud*imo* neighbor as well and are going about their lives ignoring the negativity and haters out there....so awesome that they found their new home and are happy with the support they are getting from family and friends......so good to see!!!!

Diana wrote:Arie now that he and Lauren live together JMSO laugh out loud I had to

My sc
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 23 1c958810
I am sorry but what does this have to do with Arie....he's not referenced in this, not called out at all so this could be something completely different and IMO, it really has no meaning nor does it belong here. IMO.  IF it did have something to do with him, can you give the link so we can see if it has merrit. thanks

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : An opinion not a fact)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Diana wrote:Arie now that he and Lauren live together JMSO laugh out loud I had to

My 

...I don't care what Kanye is referencing, that is freaking hilarious!!! cantstopl rofl cantstopl
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:15 pm

@Aunties_Love ... I don't have a problem with @Diane post.

...if the shoe fits

...just sayin'  giggling

JMSO

Last edited by XQZME on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:34 pm

XQZME wrote:@Aunties_Love ... I don't a problem with @Diane post.

...if the shoe fits

...just sayin'  giggling

JMSO
What are you talking about. We have no way to know if this has anything at all to do with Arie so yea, the shoe may not fit at all....IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:35 pm

XQZME wrote:

My 

...I don't care what Kanye is referencing, that is freaking hilarious!!! cantstopl rofl cantstopl
The point is, if it has nothing to do with Arie, why is it in Arie's thread? That's my point.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm

But it is about a spread sheet and we have been talking about Arie's spread sheet upthread
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Amberish wrote:

Good Post I agree

They are planning their future together, and I think it’s wonderful to see.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:56 pm

eliza3 wrote:But it is about a spread sheet and we have been talking about Arie's spread sheet upthread
But Arie isn't named.....that's the point. Kane can be talking about anyone and anything that DOESN'T have to do with Arie so why in the heck is it in here....not to mention that there aren't links to where it was found. IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:15 pm

I think anytime a spreadsheet is referenced anywhere in the world and on other planets = Arie

:justkidding
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp