SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What do we know that would make him eliminated at F4?
I was referring to we as in the whole deal with Tia. Also the fact that he is the most likely guy to be on BIP IMO. I think if he really is going BIP I think he being eliminated at F4 is the perfect setup. Also there were 3 guys that had two 1 on 1 dates and usually all the 3 don’t make to F3. This all just my opinion/assumptions based on what I think. Not saying it’s true but it’s what makes the most sense to me.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kel_22 Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:30 pm

I'm really getting anxious about who Becca would pick considering we do not know for certain who got eliminated, if Colton is still there then she might just pick him hmmm His 2 dates with Becca also has been private sooo question

Seriously hope I am wrong though! ugh why have I gotten myself so invested this season no no

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:41 pm

I'm actually very surprised that there hasn't been any clear social media activity.

It's been two days - you would think if they had had the elimination on Wednesday that the F4 guy would be given back his phone/computer and on his way back home by now.

Does anybody think they are secluding the F4 guy this time to avoid spoilers? Seems weird considering how incredibly public everything has been up until this point.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Newbie here. Can someone with more experience than me give insight on when it’s likely some type of spoiler info is revealed after HTDs. It’s been 2+ days since Garrett’s HTD so does it generally take longer than that for info to leak? What’s the timeline usually?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:52 pm

mbl wrote:Newbie here.  Can someone with more experience than me give insight on when it’s likely some type of spoiler info is revealed after HTDs....
In past seasons the F4 is usually spoiled by their use of social media the first couple of days after they are eliminated. If they choose to stay hidden for whatever reason I think RS will post the F3 sometime with in the next week JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:08 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Becca really liked Colton tbh. I think that booty patting was more intimate than kissing in front of crowd that's demanding it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:19 pm

mindless wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if Becca really liked Colton tbh. I think that booty patting was more intimate than kissing in front of crowd that's demanding it. JMO.
My thought, exactly.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:16 pm

So am I the one who noticed that RS has NOT spoiled anything really from his ‘ sources’ since April 18... I am trying to copy it...

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
·
18 avr.
From his Twitter: (SPOILER): Hearing that Jason’s hometown date in Buffalo will consist of them going to Anchor Bar, home of the original chicken wing, and then ice skating at Canalside.

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:18 pm

I find it very weird, unusual that he does not blare proudly who was eliminated and where they are now headed, or set up already, for the F3.
All his so called spoilers since that tweet have been basically taken form some form of SM sent to him...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:20 pm

And now he is radio silent...took a whole day yesterday screen shotting the Karate Kid event on Twitter in the meantime ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:39 pm

If RS knew the F3 he would post it on Twitter. In the past he hasn’t posted right away. Nothing seems out of the ordinary to me. Production is doing a good job of keeping it under wraps for now. I think RS will figure it out with in the next week JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:41 pm

I think we've been spoiled for the past month knowing everything that's happened and had pictures/videos. laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou