SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Interesting that producers seem to suddenly care about spoilers when they've willingly created a very public season. But hey, good for them.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:52 pm

I know but it came from the public postings, not him. And he did not write his weekly columns with new spoilers except a whole recap of all that was on Twitter...anyhow, I am impatient because I’m way too invested I guess.. giggling
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:53 pm

RS might have an idea but no confirmation. He could also know nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:54 pm

We usually see more spoilers from the bach seasons than from the bachette, right? So does that tell us that women are more likely to spill to family and friends than men?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:55 pm

And I am nervous about the Colton presence, because I’m hoping and praying that Becca is NOT falling for his shtick. Yes, they probably have some physical attraction...but she is looking for a HUSBAND, a little more complex requirements I would hope. JMHO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:02 pm

I do think that RS seems to have an easier time with spoilers on Bachelor seasons vs. Bachelorette ones. I love spoiler information in general. Thanks for all the sleuthing done on here, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:...he did not write his weekly columns with new spoilers except a whole recap of all that was on Twitter...
This is business as usual for RS. I’ve learned that we have to be patient when it comes to spoilers. Even though at times it can be frustrating JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:05 pm

How does anyone but Becca know what she is looking for? 
What unfolds on this show is what unfolds. It was never meant to be a romance, but a dating experiment that could lead to more(marriage). 
There are currently 3 past bachelorettes that are still engaged and not married. There has been no rush for them. They all appear to be happy. 
As far as RS, I shed no tears for him and personally don't hold my breath waiting for him to spill. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:09 pm

Kasha, wouldn’t it be something if she ended up choosing Colton the baddy? I have to say, they do look cute together. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 2498057887
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:16 pm

You never can tell what makes another person happy. I gave up a long time ago. LOL It's about them. Not anyone else. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:17 pm

1funnyfish wrote:I'm actually very surprised that there hasn't been any clear social media activity.

It's been two days - you would think if they had had the elimination on Wednesday that the F4 guy would be given back his phone/computer and on his way back home by now.

Does anybody think they are secluding the F4 guy this time to avoid spoilers? Seems weird considering how incredibly public everything has been up until this point.
I mentioned the bolded several pages back.....it was something that was mentioned in an interview which I unfortunately can't find right now, but it was said that they were going to try to sequester the F4. Or get greater control of the F4 to be able to stop the spoilers esssentially

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:22 pm

So if they are sequestering the final 4 does that mean they won't be leaving the states? Because going to another location might be hard when 3 travel and are sighted. 
John, Lincoln and Ryan were slow to return to their SM stuff. It could be something that is being "asked" this season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou