SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by flojo031 Thu May 03, 2018 4:53 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
I just noticed that RS has not reiterated his claim that Becca is going to pick Garrett. Having Peter flashbacks Steve? Haha.

I was thinking he would say something in his most recent column - something like "at this point it's pretty set in stone that she'll pick Garrett" like he did with Jojo and Andi, but he didn't. Maybe he's received conflicting information. Maybe that's even how he knows the order of the dates...

Yeah, maybe he learned his lesson from last year! laugh out loud Seriously though, judging by Becca's interactions with both Blake and Garrett, it actually wouldn't surprise me in the least if things have changed. If her and Blake really have grown closer, he might have a chance at winning this thing. It seems like Becca has strong connections with both guys and it's probably gonna be a close race at the end. We'll see, I guess.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 03, 2018 5:45 pm

It could also be a case of fool me once. That hasn't been his first, second or third rodeo. 
It seemed he has not spilled this season with quite a few things until last minute. 
That would make me overly cautious, personally. So maybe he is not finding out things quite as fast and is taking a more cautious approach.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Thanks @Ladybug82 for the clarification! ☺️
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 03, 2018 5:57 pm

I agree with the above re RS. He’s been much more silent and cautious than in other seasons...JMO I just pray that Becca keeps her confidence navigating through the producer’s influence and the inevitable various curve balls that are surely thrown at her to ‘ Create’ drama. Hopefully, she is finding a really great life partner with one of the remaining guys.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu May 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Has anyone heard Ben & Ashley I's most recent podcast? They talk about Becca a little. Ben said he got a little inside scoop that so far what he heard about Becca is she is an incredible Bachelorette. Not for any other reason than she is very attentive, caring, loving, and beautiful. They hit a home run when they found Becca for the Bachelorette. He also got inside scoop that she's so tired but doesn't complain. Ben said he just met up and talked with someone who just recently got asked to go home. All they had to say was incredible things about Becca. That she was literally their dream girl but not in a weird I miss her kind of way just like man that girl is special. Which got me thinking maybe it was Colton he met up with. Colton recently just got sent home and he strikes me as the kind to talk to someone through social media to meet up (like he did with Tia). He is following Ben on Instagram. His Twitter says his location is Highlands Ranch, CO. Not sure if Colton lives in LA or Colorado but I know he has family in Colorado. So he could be staying with family after being eliminated and contacted Ben to meet up in Denver. Also why I think it could be Colton is Ben & him both posted to their Instagram stories a wedding for charity benefit concert in LA to go attend. Ben could of told him about it and to come attend.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 03, 2018 6:21 pm

I love that multiple people are commenting on what a wonderful person Becca is. Despite being beautiful on the outside, she really is beautiful on the inside. I love that. All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 03, 2018 6:23 pm

@itsamanda Thanks for sharing! Glad to hear all these good things about Becca. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 pm

@Astrobach I love your insight. Everyone needs to be positive and praying for Becca to find happiness. Editing and the producers are very good at their jobs. My heart is praying for these 3 gentlemen that are so taken by this sweet girl! Who wouldn’t be? This is a very taxing process for all involved. I only hope for this to be a wonderful outcome for all
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 03, 2018 8:24 pm

laugh out loud  Every season is the best bunch of guys according to Fleas.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Best season of guys second to Robby, Chase and Luke! How's that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Yep, they were the best!  I’m just thinking about the models, wanna be actors and athemeats they’re goona roll out in the ABC bios.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou