SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Ben H once shared a picture of Lauren and him talking to someone on phone after the FRC. Someone from production must have been present to take the picture.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 09, 2018 8:07 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Does the F1 guy get to tell his family? I've heard rumblings that after the proposal they call their families but I can't pinpoint where I heard it from...

Yes, the F1 is allowed to tell their family. JoJo and Jordan reached out to his parents and his brother right after and Jordan even snuck JoJo to his parents house in CA for a week while they were still in hiding due to the show still airing.

I believe the families that are involved with HD’s sign something in regards to confidentiality, so they’re under contract as well and can’t spill any details.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Moved from the no discussion thread:

suzq wrote:Does this mean that they might have all been back on their phones for a little bit off time?

Kels0012 wrote:I think it means producers maybe, finally, got educated and know how to throw us off. How many people really reactivate/deactivate their SM regularly? I think it is flimsy at best, especially if legitimate followers/follows. JMO. This is also why SM, to me, is hard to sleuth.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 12:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiP2-UrHLPF/?taken-by=robbiekosmeder (Emilys' fiancee IG)

I would guess apparently Emily has already flown out of country, going by the hashtag #whereintheworldisemilykufrin around May 1 or May 2. Q for those in the know, does the lead's family usually stay at the MTP site until the FRC over? question

Nice to know the possibility of Emily being in the Maldives, and i would love for her and uncle Gary to grill Becca's F2 hard ! LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 10, 2018 12:56 am

I've never heard of the family staying that long, @Joy15.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 10, 2018 8:26 am

Wishing Becca luck today. Like serious, serious luck. I only let myself get invested for the special ones, and IMO she’s one of those. Whether it’s God, good karma or her Dad watching out from above, I pray great things are sent her way. I hope today is the start of something wonderful. Something truly lasting. May she be kind to her final 2 and open and honest to her final one. And like her mom said, I hope she’s found a man that will appreciate her inner beauty. Good luck girl. Enjoy your night. He’s a lucky guy. Can’t wait to watch it all play out.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 10, 2018 9:45 am

@Joy15 who is that poster? and is Emily Becca's Mom?

Maybe the family took an extended vacation staying elsewhere until the MTP's location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 11:04 am

albean99 wrote:I've never heard of the family staying that long, @Joy15.

thanks @albean99. I so hope Becca's sweet family got to enjoy Maldives and stay for sufficient amount of time there.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Joy15 who is that poster? and is Emily Becca's Mom?

Maybe the family took an extended vacation staying elsewhere until the MTP's location.

Emily is Becca's sister, who recently got engaged. Her fiancee named Robbie. Whose IG i posted above

i wonder, if TPTB so stingy that they wouldn't take Robbie to Maldives and regard him as BK's family?giggling ..or maybe they would only on board to finance the "official" family?...also possible that he couldn't go because of work, though...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 10, 2018 11:28 am

@Joy15 thanks for the clarification. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 11:36 am

@GuardianAngel with pleasure bestbud! .

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 11:47 am

btw i am not sure if this has been posted yet

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/updates/when-does-the-bachelorette-2018-start-premiere

I did skip Arie season..so i am just catching up with Becca's family profiles as of now. I would love for anyone to enlight me with this thingy...quoted from above article :

She also looks up to her older sister, Emily, the epitome of confidence and charisma

I am confused on the bolded, because at first i thought Emily is Becca's younger sister, if this IG post is any indication :

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 29415910
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhHmoPQlK43/?taken-by=kufwiththepouf
kufwiththepoufHappy birthday to my peach, @bkoof! I hope your 28th year is filled with happy adventures, lots of love, wet puppy kisses, and a little peace and quiet.
Xoxo,
Gossip Girl

i would guess on the right is Emily..and on the left is Becca. Am i right?...or?....Bottomline, i need someone to fill me in..LOL...tyvm IA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 11:49 am

Nope, it is Becca on the right. Emily tagged her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou