SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Thu May 10, 2018 11:53 am

@havadrpepper gotcha yes

thanks a bunch. Its amazing to me how can they switch their hair colors as adults . Emily is now blonde, while Becca is brunette...LOL.

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu May 10, 2018 3:29 pm

I was just listening to Ben and Ashley’s new podcast episode and last week they said that they were having Becca on the show 2 weeks from then so the 14th but in this weeks podcast they didn’t mention having Becca on they said that they will be in Vegas live with there podcast next week. What happened to Becca being on? I’m disappointed.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu May 10, 2018 3:35 pm

They could've pre-taped her interview, or she will be on a later episode. I'm sure she'll be on eventually.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 10, 2018 6:13 pm

Joy15 wrote:@havadrpepper gotcha yes

thanks a bunch. Its amazing to me how can they switch their hair colors as adults . Emily is now blonde, while Becca is brunette...LOL.

Are we sure? Because I think Becca's eyes are blue and one the elder girl has eyes that look blue, while the younger (blonde) has brown eyes. Facially, I really think the brunette girl looks more like Becca as well.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by that1girlpls Thu May 10, 2018 6:17 pm

I asked Ashley I on twitter and she said that the hour long episode is on 5/22 and that she will make an appearance next week. I’m not sure which episode since they’re airing two

that1girlpls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 6:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

Are we sure?  Because I think Becca's eyes are blue and one the elder girl has eyes that look blue, while the younger (blonde) has brown eyes.  Facially, I really think the brunette girl looks more like Becca as well.

Becca also posted that photo on her IG in 2014 and commented "Mad style since '93. #tbt #fruitshirt #thosebangsthough"

She also has a photo on her IG of them as girls and she has tagged her sister as the older girl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuTSTMhKGD/?taken-by=bkoof

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Thu May 10, 2018 6:54 pm

that1girlpls wrote:I asked Ashley I on twitter and she said that the hour long episode is on 5/22 and that she will make an appearance next week. I’m not sure which episode since they’re airing two
Okay! Great, thank you!

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 10, 2018 9:20 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Are we sure?  Because I think Becca's eyes are blue and one the elder girl has eyes that look blue, while the younger (blonde) has brown eyes.  Facially, I really think the brunette girl looks more like Becca as well.

Becca also posted that photo on her IG in 2014 and commented "Mad style since '93. #tbt #fruitshirt #thosebangsthough"

She also has a photo on her IG of them as girls and she has tagged her sister as the older girl.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuTSTMhKGD/?taken-by=bkoof

Okay, got it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 10, 2018 9:22 pm

About Becca’s eye color: I’ve always thought and saw them as mostly green changing sometimes depending on what she wears. My Sister has eyes like that, never really blue, but sometimes can look brownish or bluish depending on outside light, clothing etc. You can check many videos that confirms that. She is the eldest and Emily is younger.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm

I’m thinking her hair got darker as she got older. That tends to happen sometimes people are blonde when they are babies but then their hair gets darker naturally.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Emily is the elder. Becca is the younger sister. Emily is two years older than Becca.
The tribune of their dad listed their age at that time.
http://m.startribune.com/steve-kufrin-his-life-s-work-was-for-the-birds/60087837/

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu May 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Yes, Emily is definitely older. This is her wedding site. Thought this was cute. A September wedding, great timing for Becca to bring her new guy.

https://www.theknot.com/us/emily-kufrin-and-robbie-kosmeder-sep-2018

tbt - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 58 Dd4abb10
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou