SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:41 am

Larissa's face looks distorted.

She filed a police report on the last guy she dated Eric, because of some girls, all the while she's smirking as she's telling him this. She didn't contact him for two months, just dropped him without telling him and now she's back. Can't believe he's falling for her again.

She needs to be told off. She's just looking for a sugar daddy to look after her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:47 am

All the couples are a mess, even the ones on The Other Way. I agree with all you said.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:11 pm

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:58 am

duh

90 Day Fiance: Paul Staehle Claims Wife and Son are Missing After Vicious Fight, Restraining Order

90 Day Fiance’s Karine Martins Breaks Her Silence After Husband Paul Staehle Claims She’s Missing Following Fight

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:21 am

WTH? Why was he allowed on the show with that kind of record...arson and violating a restraining order against a previous girlfriend? That is not funny or enjoyable. Someone seriously needs to take these bloody people to court and sue the pants off them. That is deliberately putting someone at risk. WTF

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:46 pm

google

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:05 am

Elizabeth's dad and brother are so annoying getting into it with Andrei asking all those questions. Like just stop what's the point, they are married with a daughter nothing is changing. It's just going to get worse once her other sister arrives. Elizabeth is stuck because she's torn between her husband and family. Also Asuelo's mom is rude asking him for $$. and that kiss she gave him was  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angela and Michael just don't get it that she can't have a baby anymore! also I've never heard anyone say 'tote a baby' before her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I felt the same when I was watching that epi. I don't udnerstand why Elizabeth's father and brother are being so rude and she's siding with them. I don't blame Andrei getting mad. Besides can he even work yet in the US? IDK if he has any choice but to stay home at this point. She should be happy.

Asuelo's mother is very annoying expecting him to fork over money all the time.

I think I'm behind an epi. Too much hockey on. Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:36 pm

So let me see if I can wrap my head around this. Is Elizabeth covering for Andrei or does she not know what her brother and father are asking?

Also, why did the father and brother not pursue this question when Andrei came and spoke to them. Dad could have explained that they just wanted the truth from him and give him the opportunity rather than say Ok we will pay for the wedding.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:52 pm

I haven't watched the epi yet but I'm not understanding them. Were they on 90 day fiance before? How could her family not know more about him. It's as if they are just getting to know him when they are already married?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:44 pm

I'm just as confused as you both. They should have gotten all the answers before marriage/baby. Andrei must be hiding something if he's getting so angry.

Angela and Michael still arguing. Just end the relationship already!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:00 am

I'm so sick of Angela yelling and storming off. What exactly did she expect. She's disgusting and Michael needs to walk away.

Asuelu's mother doesn't care about the kids, she just wants money. His sister is just as bad. OMG they are crazy. Is this a cultural thing? because I can't understand how the grandmother and sister can be so mean. They are adament the the son is suppose to take care of the family for ever.

Larissa just wants someone to spend money on her. She wants to go shopping to buy things to feel at home, spending money she doesn't have. And now she wants a boob job and nose job. She's so annoying!! She has no problem asking him to pay for it all.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Season 5 - Happily Ever After - Sundays - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Newto
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum