SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:39 am

spangler wrote:Brooke's following stats have changed. Unless two people she was following have deleted their accounts, she is now following 579 people. This means she has since likely been out? Likely to have placed F3?

This was one of the reasons we thought Brooke would be F3, plus the media have been talking a lot about her which they wouldn't be allowed to do if she was in the final 2 IMO.  I think TPTB had her pencilled in as next Bette from the start.  She seems a bit too serious/sensible for Nick - I think he needs someone a bit more loose & fun.  Not a criticism of her though - I really hope they cast her as Lead.  I think they'd have to get some top shelf guys for her - she wouldn't put up with idiots IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:52 am

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:Brooke's following stats have changed. Unless two people she was following have deleted their accounts, she is now following 579 people. This means she has since likely been out? Likely to have placed F3?

This was one of the reasons we thought Brooke would be F3, plus the media have been talking a lot about her which they wouldn't be allowed to do if she was in the final 2 IMO.  I think TPTB had her pencilled in as next Bette from the start.  She seems a bit too serious/sensible for Nick - I think he needs someone a bit more loose & fun.  Not a criticism of her though - I really hope they cast her as Lead.  I think they'd have to get some top shelf guys for her - she wouldn't put up with idiots IMO.

If she wants to be the Bette she will put up with whoever tptb cast....idiots included. It wouldn't be a season without them and it's not as if the leads have any say in who is cast...unless they have been dating the future F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Yes you're right of course, but if she was Lead and they were casting possible F1s, I think her "type" would be someone with a brain and well-developed sense of social justice, so they'd have to cast a higher calibre of suitors or it would be obvious from day 1 who she'd pick.

We may even see some Indigenous men on the show which I don't think has ever happened before. The more I think about it though, I'm not sure if it's something she would do.... will have to wait and see how she comes across on screen and what kind of edit she gets.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:20 pm

It was also too coincidental that Britt and Sophie returned to SM the same day at the end of it all. Plus there could be easy explanations as to why they’re following each other. Maybe Brooke has been on here and noticed Liz’s insta stories in Santorini and because she wouldn’t know who won at this stage, maybe she followed her to hunt for clues?
Or maybe Nick told Liz about Brooke and thought they’d make good friends?
Or, maybe the bachelor has a wrap party at the end of the season with a debrief for those involved to discuss the rules as to what they will do now and how to go about social media and maybe they met there? There are tonnes of explanations, but Brooke’s stats changed before filming had wrapped so she can’t be F1.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:58 am

Brooke has updated her IG pic and added this video to her bio.  That's some FIERCE stretching.  laugh out loud  

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KPxsEAt

Source

She would have made a much better Bette Lead than Ali IMO.  Hopefully next year, Ch 10 Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:32 am

Agent99 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Have just noticed that Brooke is the only one of the F4 that Sister Liz is following, are we sure that she went out at F3, or did we just decide that because we thought she would make an excellent next Bette? question

I'm not convinced she is F3.  The changes in her insta were only minimal.  

She is so young though.

Just noticed Brooke was liking things on Twitter consistently from May 27/28 onwards so likely to have gone out just prior IMO.

Link: https://twitter.com/BrookeBlurton/likes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:57 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:25 pm

She's pretty. Do we still think she might have a shot at the next lead?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She's pretty. Do we still think she might have a shot at the next lead?

I think so, but it will depend how they edit her and how she is received by the audience IMO.

Source

ETA:  She totally knows who he is IMO.  With acting that bad she'd fit right in on Home & Away.  Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Now that I saw that vid, I don't care for her anymore. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Wouldn't be a season of Bach AU without at least one Bi girl. laugh out loud  Probably not the only one this season either IMO.

The Bachelor's first ever Indigenous finalist Brooke Blurton 'identifies as bisexual'

The Bachelor's first ever Indigenous contestant on Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins' upcoming series of the reality dating series, is interested in men and women.

According to NW magazine, Brooke Blurton 'identifies as bisexual'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6053537/The-Bachelors-Indigenous-finalist-Brooke-Blurton-identifies-bisexual.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:49 am

Brooke is now following Romy and Cat on Insta, but no one else that I can see so far.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sundy
Sprite
Idlemess
LeapofFaith
Dirty Street Pie