SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:33 am

I think she did not know it was him until the car arrived and the other girls mentioned him? Yes probabilities are slim that loving rugby she did not recognize him. I like her so far. I like that she is natural and soft and ladylike. He is definitely smitten. However, I believe that living in Perth with a job she loves was already a no go. I honestly see no sexual tension with him and Brooke and even with Britt.

Was it her when a voice said he was blushing? She looks very tanned... is it possible that Brooke is F2? I think the top3 go to exotic dates no? Do we have anything outside SM that Britt had a top2 date? Zoo can be anywhere. The lighthouse looks like a hometown date. Broooke got the balloon in my opinion. The size looks like her
Sorry... it was probably already sleuthed

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:52 am

@HEA, Brooke is Aboriginal so her skin is naturally tanned.  She was active on SM before Sophie and Britt and prior to when we think FRC was filmed.  Soph & Britt both returned to SM the same day, Nick around the same time too, so I am 99.99% sure they are top 2.  

Zoo date was photographed at the time by the paparazzos - it's Darling Harbour Sydney - and the lighthouse is Macquarie Lighthouse, also in Sydney (not her hometown).  The girl on the balloon is Rhiannon - I found photos on a paparazzi website that show her face.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:00 am

I saw only one pic and the face is hidden so not convinced it is Rhiannon. On top of having zero air time together edited. Do you mind telling me where to find the proof they returned the same day? I looked everywhere!
So we have no pic of hometown yet and so far only Sophie get seen on teaser with exotic getaway, right?
I did not find Brooke particularly tanned from ep 1 to 4

ETA: well done for sleuthing Rhiannon! !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:51 pm

I hope I am not wrong to believe she is genuine. She looks gorgeous inside and out right now to me. Why do I hope she is F1 even if all bets are on Brittany? Sophie I get it, we have teaser possibilities. Anyway. If not I want to see her in the bachelorette. I really like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:38 pm

Agree @HEA I would love to see Brooke as the Bette, if she was announced before they finished casting I bet she would get some quality guys applying, along with the usual famewhores of course!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:31 pm

I would love to watch diversity. I would love to see intelligent, articulated nice guys too. I am so sick of jerks. I think guys would line to have the opportunity to be on her season.... what a difference with Ali ..... to be honest, I love that she is not in Sydney. I love that she seems away from paps and SM. I hope it stays that way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

Such gorgeous eyes she has!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Well, Brooke is stealing the show right now IMO

Reminds me Tara minus the milli9n of ITMs. Brooke looks like a total sweetheart. She was so uneasy during Tenille/Romy drama.

And I agree with you @Billysmom hereyes are gorgeous

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:21 am

I really want Brooke to win
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 A9fea3D

Source

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 6txfXBy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:20 am

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Giphy

suorce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:23 am

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4710

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sundy
Sprite
Idlemess
LeapofFaith
Dirty Street Pie