SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette September 10th 2018, 11:36 pm

Copied from Bette board:

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Not sure where to put this?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/fiona-falkiner-bachelorette-51078

Gee, I WONDER who they might have in mind?  :dripdrip

Taking this over to Brooke's thread on Nick's board, for obvious reasons. laugh out loud

Nice find yes

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest September 19th 2018, 12:48 pm

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 30th 2018, 8:20 pm

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:not sure where to put this but like we predicted brooke possibly next bisexual bachelorette

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/brooke-first-bisexual-bachelorette-51507

Would you take on the role as the first bisexual Bachelorette?

"If Australia's ready for it, then let's do it! I don't know how I would deal with that, but who knows? I think everything happens for a reason. "

Oh what a surprise! :dripdrip Called it from day one if this happens. laugh out loud

Would Brooke really want to do it though? I'm not convinced. Same concept with a different Lead I could definitely see happening though.

The normal format is becoming stale - they need to spice it up with something other than celebrity Leads for the show to survive long term IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 2nd 2018, 6:10 pm

Called.  It.

'She was never going to be the last girl with Nick': Pansexual Bachelor star Brooke Blurton 'is tipped to sign on as next year's Bachelorette... as producers look for males and females to cast'

She dated two women before beginning her journey on the current season of The Bachelor.

And according to Monday's New Idea, pansexual Brooke Blurton is tipped to be next year's Bachelorette.

Insiders reportedly told the publication that should the 23-year-old sign on, producers 'want to cast both males and females'.

'That's a game-changer for Australian television and it's going to get fans talking, so the network bosses see it as a ratings success,' the source reportedly said of Bachelorette producers' hopes to secure Brooke.

'[Producers] knew she was never going to be the last girl with Nick, but wanted to use the time [on The Bachelor] as a screen test,' the insider added.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy October 2nd 2018, 6:14 pm

Bobette wrote:Called.  It.

'She was never going to be the last girl with Nick': Pansexual Bachelor star Brooke Blurton 'is tipped to sign on as next year's Bachelorette... as producers look for males and females to cast'

She dated two women before beginning her journey on the current season of The Bachelor.

And according to Monday's New Idea, pansexual Brooke Blurton is tipped to be next year's Bachelorette.

Insiders reportedly told the publication that should the 23-year-old sign on, producers 'want to cast both males and females'.

Source

Classic edit. I don’t actually know if it will happen though. She doesn’t seem comfortable enough speaking publically about it to then jump to the bachette is a huge step. All power to her if she does though. I would love to sleigh it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 2nd 2018, 6:26 pm

Yes I'd be surprised if she did it (she seems too sensible) but I suspected from the beginning that TPTB cast her for that exact reason (the description of using her time as a "screen test" definitely fits with what I've seen) so I think they're definitely going to try to convince her to do it. Otherwise they won't get a return on their investment of giving her so much screen time.....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh October 2nd 2018, 10:00 pm

I don't think they will ever do a Bachelor/Bachelorette with either a bisexual lead with both male and female contestants... or with a gay lead. It would be a production nightmare in this format.

The format of this show only works because you isolate a bunch of people and give them only ONE option (the lead) for potential romance. The psychological manipulation of it being a 'competition' creates an unnatural scenario where lots of women/men fall 'in love' with the same lead... which would NEVER HAPPEN in normal life.

As soon as you put a bunch of people in a house together where they are attracted to each other as well as the 'lead' the format doesn't work. The 'lead' loses their mystical magic sex powers and you basically have a free for all summer camp situation.

I don't see them doing it. They would have to rethink the whole concept.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite October 2nd 2018, 10:15 pm

stoneleigh wrote:I don't think they will ever do a Bachelor/Bachelorette with either a bisexual lead with both male and female contestants... or with a gay lead. It would be a production nightmare in this format.

The format of this show only works because you isolate a bunch of people and give them only ONE option (the lead) for potential romance. The psychological manipulation of it being a 'competition' creates an unnatural scenario where lots of women/men fall 'in love' with the same lead... which would NEVER HAPPEN in normal life.

As soon as you put a bunch of people in a house together where they are attracted to each other as well as the 'lead' the format doesn't work. The 'lead' loses their mystical magic sex powers and you basically have a free for all summer camp situation.

I don't see them doing it. They would have to rethink the whole concept.

Exactly. It basically becomes BIP. Although, who knows? In the quest to constantly up themselves with more drama, they may just try it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 2nd 2018, 10:28 pm

I completely agree re: changing the dynamics and having too many options other than the Lead.  I also have reservations that such a show might make a mockery of bisexuality.

... but I'd totally still watch it.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite October 2nd 2018, 10:44 pm

Bobette wrote:I completely agree re: changing the dynamics and having too many options other than the Lead.  I also have reservations that such a show might make a mockery of bisexuality.

But apparently she is not a bisexual. She is a pansexual....whatever that means.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette October 3rd 2018, 7:32 pm

Copied from the BiP season 2 thread Here

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Richie and Alex together would be awkward to the max, please let this not happen. ITA, Alex is such a fame whore she would 100% do it if asked.

Brooke's apparently interested in Alex.  no no

The Bachelor's Brooke Blurton might have dramatically walked out of the mansion on Wednesday ending her chances with Nick Cummins.

But the Indigenous youth worker, 23, still appears to have her eye on a someone from the show.

Speaking to New Idea magazine on Thursday, Brooke gushed over season four winner Alex Nation, who identifies as bisexual.

'I think she's absolutely beautiful,' she told the publication.    

'I don't know her that well... We live in different states but maybe we will cross paths.'

Sounds like a BiP storyline in the making

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6236077/The-Bachelors-Brooke-Blurton-gushes-former-winner-Alex-Nation.html

Maybe TPTB want to do what they did with Ali last year and have their next Leads go through the BiP sausage machine first.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser October 3rd 2018, 7:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bobette wrote:I completely agree re: changing the dynamics and having too many options other than the Lead.  I also have reservations that such a show might make a mockery of bisexuality.

But apparently she is not a bisexual. She is a pansexual....whatever that means.

handwave first post, hi all!

Pansexuals don't consider gender a factor in any way when choosing a partner. In practical terms that means they are also potentially attracted to people who don't conform to the gender binary and who are gender non-conforming.

Brooke as bachelorette could be a very slick marketing move by Ten.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Sundy
Sprite
Idlemess
LeapofFaith
Dirty Street Pie