SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Rolly Thu May 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:There are very real diffences between Becca and Garrett and their view of the world. She seems to be very much in love but still in the bubble and they haven’t really confronted some of these issues. I will be very interested to see how they navigate this. I have always admired her willingness to take strong stands and speak her mind. The red flags do make me cautious though.

There are many things to really like about Garrett. He has a great sense of humor and is close to and loves his family. He is handsome and has committed to a relationship before and is willing to try again. He is employed. If he is the one she chose I am excited to see their journey. I hope they show us the love story.

We had similar assumptions about Sean and Cat...they were very different....conservative, religious, meat eating Texan vs. liberal, non religious, vegan. Some thought it was never going to work and he was/should pick the expected southern blonde like Emily. We now know how that turned out.

Yes, Becca and Garrett may be very different and are willing to work together on compromising or they could be more similar than we give them credit for. As good as sluethers may be at figuring people out, we still only know a fraction of what they are like and what they are looking for. Not to mention, some times people don't know what they are looking for until they find it. All I know right now is that the girl is glowing and can't stop smiling. I am looking forward to seeing how their "journey" pans out ... on the show and off.

ITA and Sean and Catherine are a good example of a couple making it in spite of their differences. Sometimes too differences can compliment each other and keep a relationship “interesting”. I am thrilled to see Becca so happy so I am cautiously optimistic. I see many qualities that make them a great match. He is the one she picked so I’m anxious to find out more about him and hope it is HEA for them.

He changed the link on Instagram for a reason, I wonder how he will explain it?

Now I just wish they would decide to move to Minnesota. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote: Yeah. If he couldn't put up with her on a free, all expense paid vacation with 0 real life stressors, she's got a problem laugh out loud.
I don’t know, some of the women leads act like insane asylum patients and their f1’s really do need to put up with them to make it to the end, so I can see it. In many ways, real life is less stressful than the show, or at least, differently stressful than the show.
I was just about to say this! Jojo acted like a crazy woman basically because Jordan wasn't professing his undying love night 1. Whenever I rewatch her season it's so ridiculous laugh out loud. They make such a big deal about him not opening up fast enough and then you realize it's only episode 3 and I'm like....wut?? laugh out loud. But he put up with her and now look at them heartbeat .

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Thu May 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Hmmm so i've just read some stuff online and Garrett is officially cancelled. He can joing Jason Bateman as men who are permanently on my poop list. His IG likes are really something.

But I want my girl to be happy. So, will support her no matter what, and just going to ignore him.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 1:59 pm

@teambigrach I've read the same and, yup, it's impossible to come back from that. I normally hate the term "cancelled", because I think we make much more progress when we actually educate the ignorant, but there's a limit to that. And he's cancelled.

Whatever. I don't think he's her forever person anyways. And at least her picking him removes any possibility he will be the Bach. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu May 24, 2018 2:10 pm

I thought you couldn't downgrade but here we are laugh out loud. Becca also dated Arie and Ross just remember

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Welp this season is already a huge disappointment for me. Thank god it's been 100% spoiled and I don't have to bother wasting any of my time hoping she picked one of the other two guys. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Ahh dammit. I was willing to give Garrett a chance but his instagram likes are too damning now for me to reconcile, and take one look at my profile pic and you'll see why I don't think they will last.

Last edited by mslat92 on Thu May 24, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 24, 2018 2:33 pm

And...there are more screenshots! We can add fat-shaming and homophobia to the long list of Garrett's husband-material qualities! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 24, 2018 2:34 pm

I was a little (ok a lot laugh out loud) harsh on Bryan last year and told myself to keep an open mind this time. But eww and good luck to sweet Becca.

@Aria ugh!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 2:36 pm

He sounds like a catch. Suspect Well, I wouldn't mind another switch a roo for my own selfish reasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Yikes have also seen the IG likes no no super disappointed, cannot imagine what would be Becca's reaction if she would find out about this. no

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 24, 2018 2:38 pm

@GuardianAngel Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 16 3806527698 i can't believe i will say this.. but i am 100% on board with the first Switcheroo Ette Style laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl