SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 5:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unfortunately, this show has a long standing history of misogyny to the max and probably all other vile attributes I can think of, so me trying to attribute positive, moral values to this — well that ain’t happening anytime soon.
That ship sailed for me a long time ago.
ETA @alwaystulips I disagree with putting the blame on TPTB for Becca’s decisions. She is an adult.  This is not her first rodeo with them.  Fool me once, shame on them.  Fool me twice shame on me.  Other leads have taken time during HTDs, FD and the final episode to discuss religion, politics, finances etc.  If these things were not broached by a cast person that is not on production imo.  

I can see that point of view, too.  She is an adult.  It just confounds me that she didn’t ask him about his political views or that he lied his tail off. I’m just trying to get to how she ended up with this dude. scratch
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

alwaystulips wrote:The horrific likes/bigoted views are on Garrett.  Totally gross and I can’t believe Becca would chose him knowing this.  That producers didn’t give Becca a heads up before she accepts an engagement ring from him is totally on them.  

Wasn’t there one producer, showrunner, handler that could have told her?  They are so misogynistic, it’s mind boggling, IMO.  No wonder it’s MF’s fav season.

I haven't been following Becca's season too closely, but this does not surprise me in the least. TPTB are :uptonogood and they really enjoy a trainwreck rather than a wuv story. I feel sorry for Becca, BUT she seems like a smart girl and will be okay, even if it doesn't work out in the end with Garrett. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 24, 2018 5:38 pm

@mslat92
Yes, really informative for a non millennial...like me, hahaha. I know just the very basic in IG and do not have an account. So Thank you!
This an age where things are out in the open REAL fast for better or worse...

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu May 24, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 24, 2018 5:39 pm

@alwaystulips....i am hoping not but it could be that she asked, was informed and is ok with it....i am totally clueless though as to what happened to be honest.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 5:39 pm

I haven't seen his "likes" except the few that Ashley S posted. But I find it sad that we must all think alike now or be labeled a horrible human. Where did freedom of thought and expression go? When did it only become ok to mock and degrade someone *edit* I hate that this site has allowed so many smears toward this guy over a few 'likes.' Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 5:39 pm

@alwaystulips I personally think she is overly eager to please and is very malleable to the point of sacrificing herself. . Jmoaa.
However, the question still arises did she take valuable time to get to know him, talk about deep issues, was he honest with his sharing? Idk.
They could still work it out. Stranger things have happened.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Thank you BKay. I echo your sentiments. I actually came here to delete my account- your post now has caused me to pause. Maybe sanity will return.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 24, 2018 5:48 pm

BKay wrote:I haven't seen his "likes" except the few that Ashley S posted. But I find it sad that we must all think alike now or be labeled a horrible human. Where did freedom of thought and expression go? When did it only become ok to mock and degrade someone *edit* I hate that this site has allowed so many smears toward this guy over a few 'likes.' Sad.

We are not allowed to discuss his likes, so I hope this is okay. It was not a few. It was many, many likes. As for freedom of thought and expression, when thoughts are degrading and mean toward other people, I chose not to like that and generally don’t like people like that. For me it goes back to the golden rule. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu May 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Oh wow, I really want to reserve judgement for Becca's sake but some of that is pretty damaging, yikes, double yikes hmmm

all JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 5:54 pm

helenarose wrote:Thank you BKay.  I echo your sentiments.  I actually came here to delete my account- your post now has caused me to pause.  Maybe sanity will return.

Thank you both. I may not agree with the likes but I refuse to judge either him or Becca for it. People have a right to different opinions and, yes, while I may not agree with them I won’t judge their character without knowing them. As I said in a previous post, my friends have done things on social media that I don’t agree with but they are still good people. They just have different views or a strange sense of what is funny.

Poor Becca; she’s so happy after going through public humiliation. She doesn’t deserve to be judged so harshly for making a decision people may not agree with.

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu May 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Becca certainly knows how to pick em tho, he can make Becca as happy as he wants but that's just inexcuseable, this is worst than Lee IMO I hope he gets all the backlash that he deserves, I don't like Garret.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by facelessblood Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Yikes. In no ways do I condone or agree with his values/beliefs. But I think you'd be diluted to think she didn’t ask him about his political views (to some extent). There is certainly the argument that he lied about it but I think it's silly to believe she didn't ask him or that its the producers fault. JMO.

facelessblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl