SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat May 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Maybe a stupid question. How know that Becca knows about this ??? All my friends did not care about likes on IG or look on all that SM things at all. They watch TV an thats it. Embarressed!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Maybe a stupid question. How know that Becca knows about this ??? All my friends did not care about likes on IG or look on all that SM things at all. They watch TV an thats it. Embarressed!

Becca was tagged by the IG account that compiled his likes. She untagged herself. She knows. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat May 26, 2018 3:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Maybe a stupid question. How know that Becca knows about this ??? All my friends did not care about likes on IG or look on all that SM things at all. They watch TV an thats it. Embarressed!

Becca was tagged by the IG account that compiled his likes. She untagged herself. She knows. IMO.

Thanks !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 26, 2018 3:32 pm

@mercieme that’s a good question.  I don’t know if Becca’s still following her, but Ashley speaking out has to be sticking in Millsy’s craw.  He and Ashley follow each other.

I’m sure ABC and MF want this swept under the rug and fast.  They will counsel Garrett not to address it, IMO.  The rub will come if someone asks Becca about it during a media interview. They will likely be very careful on her press calls all season. 

JMO
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Yes I do hope that Becca knows what she wants and likes and chooses her partner accordingly. I can separate the fact that I have certain preferences and what I see and observe can work for her. For example I do not find Garrett attractive at all, not my type and as I looked at his intro and his demeanor etc. he seems like that slightly arrogant frat boys who makes people laugh.  I do not care for that. That’s me. But the way he seemed pretty aggressive with his BL with Becca on the public date made it clear to me that she either enjoyed that aggressive show of desire or was unaware of how it looked. And as I analyse their charts I can see that
In their Pluto - Mars square and opposition.  But those aspects can be also pretty explosive ego driven conflicts. Good hot sex is just that and can be damaging to the self if it’s not balanced with similar core values AND emotional understanding. Which they do not have, at least in their charts, so I’m trying to balance my own observations with the information they both give us and it confirmed my doubts about this relationship having long term longevity.  Now with the recent disclosure of the IG posts, it makes sense about Garrett’s character and lack of self awareness and Becca has to deal with that discovery. She is the one hopefully now discussing what really matters to her with him and try to find any way to reconcile that with her own values. I wish her luck but my personal advice would be to not undertake such a ‘ man project’ to salvage this very new relationship.
On the Colton side, BTW, I do not know the guy but again based on their likelihood of long term relationship, was not seeing it at all from their charts and BL.
Becca has been most likely blindsided again partly because of her own insecurities and short time to heal and figure out what she really needs. And the bubble effect of the whole show.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat May 26, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unfinished thought.)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 26, 2018 4:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:JMO, I will be as hard on Garrett as I am on anyone who thinks the kids brave enough to step up after a school shooting are actors. To clarify, the stupid belief was not that the shooting did not take place, it was that the kids stepping up and speaking after it were not real students at the school, they were “crisis” actors. As ignorant as I find that news channel, they did NOT say the shooting did not happen.  It is still gross. The commentators then went on to make fun of one of the teenagers for not getting into colleges. Class act that news channel that spreads conspiracies and “fake” news.

I have actually unfriended people for liking crap like this, whereas my conservative family and friends have serious discussions, because we both listen and learn. My friend who was worried about transgendered people trying to hurt her child in the bathroom just needed to hear that those people just don’t want to be afraid in the bathroom themselves. We taught her statistics of how most child predators actually act.

Why would I prefer Becca not bother? Because it has been two to three weeks, so they are still in the bubble and still don’t really know the real world version of each other. I want Becca happy and joyful, if helping Garrett makes her happy that is great. Then stay with him, but she tried to help Ross for seven years, I would rather her find the person who loves and supports/helps here. She shouldn’t have to change or fix him, she had already spent close to a decade doing that with someone else. I am a “fixer”, I always try to help people. My favorite priest when advising me once told me that just because I could help someone didn’t mean I had to. It was okay for me to look for and demand a person who was less work and more equal for myself. It was freeing to realize I could say no thanks without being selfish or unchristian.

All JMO and JME.

stuck, the bolded struck a chord with me. Grew up Irish Catholic, 12 years of nuns. All those teachings about the corporal and spiritual works of mercy I still believe. It's a difficult road I know to discern. I don't know if Garrett wants to change. So that may end Becca's problem right there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat May 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Jeez Louise, you go away for awhile and all hell breaks loose! speechless Did Garrett really think that people weren't going to find out about his IG likes/radical views? no no It's no wonder why he deleted his account, the evidence was clearly damning. At the same time, he shouldn't run away with his tail between his legs. When the season ends, he needs to openly address all of this at some point like a mature adult. (People with extremist views like that scare the crap out of me, and I'm wondering how he even got that point? scratch I know that everyone is a product of their own respective environments/upbringings, so I'm guessing that his family probably shares his views.) Actually, scratch that. Considering all of the news that's been getting out lately (Meredith's pocast reveal, Jared/Ashley finally getting together, etc.) TPTB might not even allow Becca or Garrett to discuss this with the media.

I can't even imagine what must be going through Becca's mind at the moment. I mean, the girl was practically glowing (radiating happiness), and then this happens. She definitely needs to sit down with Garrett this weekend and get some straight answers out of him. I think at this point, she needs to cut her losses and be single for awhile. Do some serious soul searching, maybe even get some professional help in determining why she keeps picking these mega-losers. I don't agree with the people who think that she should go back to Blake or Jason. They deserve to be someone's first choice, nothing less. But yeah, I think it's safe to say that the Bachelorette success streak is coming to a swift end.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat May 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Watch Becca be the first one to get married, haha.

I dislike the guy, but these Bachelorettes are freaking loyal. They stand by their man despite the cheating, abuse, fame-whoring, commitment-phobia and whatnot and usually are the ones to get dumped at the end, if anything. I just don't see Becca dumping the guy anytime soon, because of SM likes; I mean, complete strangers are defending him, so I just assume his actual fiancé will too. Knowing that she put up with Arie and Ross, despite their red flags and her family/friends' disapproval, I think she'll put up with Garrett unless his intolerance is visible in real life. And I think a lot of people like him hide it very well. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 5:00 pm

It could be that those are his views and he stands by them. He may not feel shame, remorse etc and may feel they are valid. He may even feel they are mainstream and they might be for him. He might feel Becca is the one who needs to get w the program. As far as him deleting his IG, that might just be his way of not having to deal w dissenting views.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 pm

@Aria Boy, do I hope she wakes up and does not go that submissive path...so much for independent woman. Let’s hope her close friends and family are helping her through this crisis. I also think if Elan is involved at all, he will be supportive of her. She seems close to him and he is not the kind to condone this stuff from Garrett. I guess we’ll see. ALLJMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Kel_22 wrote:Yikes have also seen the IG likes no no super disappointed, cannot imagine what would be Becca's reaction if she would find out about this. no
Or maybe.....we as in the board doesn't know Becca as much as previously thought and she likes those "qualities"? no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl