SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 30, 2018 1:05 am

@Sprite thanks for posting.

Well there you have, as I predicted when she was announced on ATFR and CH asked her if she believed in love at first sight. It's a love at first sight season! laugh out loud

Her little smile and facial expression IMO gives it away. Yeah she fell for him right away, along with Blake of course. Cant' have a season without falling in love with two people. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 30, 2018 1:09 am

Astrobach wrote:I was looking for Becca’s earlier post where she specifically ask people to give Garrett a ‘ follow’ and encourage him. So either she is defending him because he played the hacked card, and was not completely fortnight with her about his IG story, and she wants desperately to stay in her bubble,  OR she actually knows and does not care, which would be in such opposition to her words and actions that she would lose whatever little respect I was keeping for her as a woman who broadcast herself has a feminist and independent. Woman. I am seeing a very different Becca, one who seems to be so eager to believe in her fantasy, to look for love to validate her past heartbreaks, instead of taking the time to do the appropriate soul searching that would lead to choosing more suitable partners. All MHO

Are you talking her IG post on the plane last night? She never said to follow Garrett. She never mentioned him specifically just said to give the guys a chance. It’s under her group photo post.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed May 30, 2018 1:15 am

Convenient how GMA cut away to B roll of footage when Michael mentioned Garrett getting the FIR.   I wanted to see Becca’s face live for more than one second when his name came up.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 30, 2018 1:20 am

In the season promo:

When Becca is crying and says "What am I doing? Like he literally just did what Arie did to me," I have a theory:

A - In the first shot of her crying, it looks like there is a stuffed animal on the bed to the right of her.

B - I think this is the break-up with Blake on the very last date before the FRC. I bet he gave her a horse or something but then initiated a break-up. Maybe he thought she was obviously picking Garrett.

C - I think they're going to make Blake = Peter and Garrett = Bryan where they make it seem like she was going to pick Blake but he breaks it off in this dramatic scene and then she goes with the other guy, the love of her life or whatever.

EDIT: maybe it's Thailand and Jason!! Some have observed the decor looks Thai.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Wed May 30, 2018 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 30, 2018 1:44 am

The Bachelorette’s Darkest Drama Might Be Beyond Producers’ Control
Garrett Yrigoyen, a front-runner this season, has liked some very troublesome posts on Instagram—but the controversy surrounding him points to a bigger problem for the franchise.
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/05/bachelorette-who-is-garrett-frontrunner-instagram-racist-controversy
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed May 30, 2018 1:47 am

Oh damn, Vanity Fair has run the story? Yeah, it has officially hit mainstream media. They should let Garrett address it now, because it's gonna keep snowballing and if they're waiting until AFTR, that's way too late.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 am

Garrett made a nice impression on me last night but the Insta posts are such a turn-off. Sure freedom of speech means he can say anything he wants but now the world knows you aren't as nice as you seem.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 30, 2018 1:51 am

mslat92 wrote:Oh damn, Vanity Fair has run the story? Yeah, it has officially hit mainstream media. They should let Garrett address it now, because it's gonna keep snowballing and if they're waiting until AFTR, that's way too late.

I suspect that they are formulating how as we speak.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 30, 2018 1:53 am

Lol the writer from VF mixed up Lee’s name with Garrett a few times. Shoddy reporting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed May 30, 2018 1:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:Lol the writer from VF mixed up Lee’s name with Garrett a few times.  Shoddy reporting.

She was actually just referring to them by their last names, haha. (Lee Garrett) But yeah, it confused me at first as well.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 30, 2018 1:55 am

Oh gosh I forgot about that. Sheesh. How confusing. Both names would have been best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 30, 2018 2:01 am

People picked it up! https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-contestant-garrett-yrigoyen-under-fire-alleged-hateful-instagram-activity/

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl