SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Tue May 29, 2018 11:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:This is just how RS is when it comes to actual problematic behavior. I remember when Kelly Travis was on his podcast and she spoke about Andi's book exposing Josh and he was very critical of Andi and basically said she should've kept Josh's abuse to herself and Kelly replied that there were so many worse things that she knows about Josh that Andi chose to leave out and RS still defended him. Same with the Amanda thing when she wanted to expose Josh and RS was the one to convince her to keep quiet 'for the sake of her kids'. He exposes the trash behaviour of these men when it comes to womanizing because he's jealous and insecure about the men in this franchise in regards to women, but everything else is small potatoes to him. All jmo.

@ReneeM I need to put a tracker on your posts and just go around liking your thoughts all day. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

goals - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Alanna Tue May 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Basically @ReneeM & @Sosleepy— Steve hates baddies who get chicks but legitimate dbags are okay because the issue isn’t whether or not they have ladies so Steve doesn’t care. Sounds nice. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue May 29, 2018 11:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Before announcing the show cancellation,  Bob Iger called Valerie Jarrett, target of Roseanne's tweet and told her he has zero tolerance for that sort of bigoted racist comment.  Iger is CEO of Disney, abc's parent company.  I don't think this Garrett IG mess is going to just go away.

Disney was a client I worked for awhile back.  They have very strict code of conduct measures for their employees, vendors etc.  MF and company may feel the heat.  

Pav, this an interesting aspect that I hadn’t considered. I wonder if anyone is squirming.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 30, 2018 12:01 am

jojo47 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Before announcing the show cancellation,  Bob Iger called Valerie Jarrett, target of Roseanne's tweet and told her he has zero tolerance for that sort of bigoted racist comment.  Iger is CEO of Disney, abc's parent company.  I don't think this Garrett IG mess is going to just go away.

Disney was a client I worked for awhile back.  They have very strict code of conduct measures for their employees, vendors etc.  MF and company may feel the heat.  

Pav, this an interesting aspect that I hadn’t considered. I wonder if anyone is squirming.
I don’t expect that to happen.  I think there is a difference from a tweet from a lead with the name of the show named after you and a contestant liking (aweful) things.  I do hope this changes their screening process in the future.

As for RS. I am sure he knows many people who thinks the same as Garret doesn’t want to bite the hand that feeds him.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 2:16 am

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed May 30, 2018 2:24 am

Quick mention of the Garrett controversy at the end

Jimmy has Garrett as F1 - obviously!

Ryan as F2. Blake and David the other two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 2:30 am

so..no Becca's appearance?...weren't all past leads usually invited in the studio while JK flashing the cast pics to gauge the lead's reactions?  .Is this season an exception ? question

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 30, 2018 2:42 am

Joy15 wrote:so..no Becca's appearance?...weren't all past leads usually invited in the studio while JK flashing the cast pics to gauge the lead's reactions?  .Is this season an exception ? question
Based on my recollection, the last 5 Bettes (starting with our girl Des) were all on JK, so me thinks your girl Becca has set another record with a no show on JK laugh out loud On another note, JK joking about a swticherooo, nah not gonna happen IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed May 30, 2018 2:50 am

mercieme wrote:
Joy15 wrote:so..no Becca's appearance?...weren't all past leads usually invited in the studio while JK flashing the cast pics to gauge the lead's reactions?  .Is this season an exception ? question
Based on my recollection, the last 5 Bettes (starting with our girl Des) were all on JK, so me thinks your girl Becca has set another record with a no show on JK laugh out loud On another note, JK joking about a swticherooo, nah not gonna happen IMO.

Thanks for the stat!  yeah..i can never forget Des's face when she saw Brook's face as F1 predicted by JK laugh out loud. This season is giving me a major Eeeek vibe already..... LOL. I wonder if ABC knew Kimmel would bring up the IG fiasco thus ordered Becca a No-No to show up?. Seriously curious.

More cringe-worthy media rounds to come! wine (see my avi laugh out loud)

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed May 30, 2018 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 30, 2018 2:51 am

IrelandRose wrote:

Quick mention of the Garrett controversy at the end

Jimmy has Garrett as F1 - obviously!

Ryan as F2. Blake and David the other two.

oh Ryan ryan ryan! i wish you were in the f2! if you only played your banjo for her again i bet you would have got the FIR.....well u can have all my roses for you

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 30, 2018 6:58 am

I love Jimmy! He actually brings up real issues in a humous way.

And, I believe that Kaitlyn is the only one in recent years who didn't make the classic apperance while he made his prediction of who won, because of the whole double Bachelorettes thing (she had made an appearance with Britt after Chris's AFR).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 30, 2018 8:34 am

I agree with jk. Worst group of Meat&Geek guys I can remember.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl