SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:52 pm

And jc is still riding lower under radar. Hopefully that DL won’t end up biting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:04 am

hmm this should be interesting who the replacement will be.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:51 am

It really doesn’t matter who the replacement is because they’ll have the votes to stay. Fessie knows this so I’m guessing he won’t put Tyler up and Tyler won’t use his app. I think Tyler is hoping to never have to use it. The others might think he was being shady since he didn’t tell them.

Oh and Zingbot called Sam effing crazy. Nice Big Brother. The girl is mentally fragile and you throw that at her.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:04 am

Ah yes seems everyone would prefer Scottie to go. ad yikes! Poor Sam.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:41 am

No HOH news to report. According to Vegas ( the spoiler account)  there have been three mechanical breakdowns of the lollipops on the conveyor ramp. Feeds haven’t come back.

And finally... Angela won HOH.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:14 am

Thanks @lipsis. I know Angela didn't go into the comp wanting to win it, so wonder what happened. But it seems she can put Sam and a pawn up and not get her hands bloody. After Sam is gone though, things should start heating up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:20 am

I read that Kaycee could have won but she kept playing and got a worse number. Tyler was a point behind Angela. So Level 6 would have won no matter what. Woot!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:48 am

Yea Angela got 39 out of a top score of 40. Tyler got s 38. No one got the ball in the hole.

Angela is targeting Faysal/Hayleigh. She’ll put up Hayleigh and Faysal unless she chickens out. Then it’ll be Hayleigh and Sam.

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:55 am

Can not stand Angela I hope she is not in the f2
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:32 am

@timfan I don’t care for her either. Zingbot nailed her. Lol

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:28 pm

She's the perfect person to take to F2. No one will want to give her the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:43 pm

I guess I probably shouldn't tell you guys about #Tangela then. Tyler and Angela are kind of a 'thing.' They both like each other and are open to pursuing something outside the house. Inside the house they shared a bed the last couple weeks (before Tyler became a have-not) where they've cuddled and spooned. Tyler kissed her on the neck and forehead while she slept. They haven't officially kissed though. Nevertheless, Tyler has mentioned maybe staying in LA after the show (Angela lives here). They've talked about going to a country concert together (Angela's favorite) and going to Hilton Head SC (where they're both from) and eating at Angela's favorite restaurant. I do think Tyler is more smitten with Angela than she is with him so we'll see.

As for the show, the DR has been asking them about each other so you'll probably see it on air soon. According to the Vegas spoiler they've each given conflicting responses. She says she likes him but would cut him as her big game move to win the game. Then she says she's not sure if she could do it. He says he likes her but he plans to honor his F2 deal with Kaycee that they made in the first week. It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez