SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:42 pm

Back to the game...

Angela nominated Haleigh and Fessy

ETA: Kaycee won POV.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:33 am

This shall be interesting.. will Kaycee keep noms the same or take off Hayleigh and then Angela puts up Sam? Think L6 plus JC would prefer Fessy to leave so we shall see.

Also hope Kaycee wins HOH next!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:34 am

I can give you today's update withput it even having had happen yet. laugh out loud

Kaycee will keep the nom's the same.

I so wish that the house would vote out Haleigh this week but as far as I can tell, they are set to vote out Fess.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:15 pm

It amazes me. Fess is so easily manipulated, IMO keep him. JC is so funny and very under rated by the house.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:13 pm

JC is entertaining, but I feel like he believes he has more sway over the HG than he really does, with Fessy maybe being the exception. He talks highly of his manipulations to the camera, but not sure he is really the puppet master he thinks he is...

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:57 am

A little levity in the BB house tonight. Sam straightened Tyler’s hair. He freaked out and hated it at first.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 4667f910
Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 C15d9410

But then someone else was digging it and he kinda likes it now

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 718cc310
Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 75f9ed10

Sadly, the DR will make him change it back soon for continuity purposes

All pics are my screencaps

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Feed leak of tonight's Battle Back and endurance HOH comp. Looks like the Jurors will battle first, probably seen on the CBS show and then the HOH comp, including the bb winner, will be on feeds.

Speculation: From the photo those four lanes at the top of the picture appear to lead to fencing so I'm guessing it's the comp from BB19 where they drop the balls over the fence and into a tube. First to fill the tube wins. Fessy's long arms could be a huge advantage.

The spoiler from @realvegas4sure is that the HOH comp is the stand on a disc and spinning/flying one. I'm assuming that will play out over the circle in the middle of the picture. That should favor someone of moderate size with strong upper body strength.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Image16
Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:29 pm

The show tonight is delayed or rescheduled due to football in many areas. If you don't have an alternative or are anxious to watch before its scheduled, here's a streaming link for east coast time. There's instructions on the page on the best practices for viewing.

http://www.videobrother.net/live-stream

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm so thankful that I have 3 different CBS stations through my cable provider. 2 are showing 2 different football games... 1 isn't and that is the station I usually watch Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 pm

For those who haven’t seen the CBS show, Scottie won the Battle Back and has returned to the house.

A scroll on our feeds says the HOH comp will begin about 10:30 bbt so most of you can check back in the morning for the spoiler.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:28 am

Thank goodness Scottie won it. I can handle him the other 3 no thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:51 am

And we’re off.

JC was down in the first 5 minutes.
Sam is down.
Scottie down (yay).
Brett down.

It’s Tyler and Kaycee vs Hayleigh.

Kaycee down.

It’s a Tyler vs Hayleigh showdown

Hayleigh fell hard.

Tyler is the new HOH!!!

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:48 am; edited 7 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez