SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:59 am

Astrobach wrote:Yes @AuntiesLove, I did look at all available photos off Trip Advisor and others, of hundreds of hotels, resorts, bungalows etc...in Chang Mai.  No cigar ...yet. hissyfit
Yea, the closest match considering the layout of the room, the colors, even the tapestries that I found on the walls, the oriental Mandarin Dhara Dhevi. The pillows, lamps, and other things match. There are so many pics from there that IMO if they change a couple of things in the room as they have in all seasons, it would be a match IMO. Still looking at a few others because some are minor villas along the river that they were doing the bamboo rafting.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 am

Deleted

Last edited by Loulou on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:16 am

Can someone pls look at Taladya Homestay ChiangMai - TripAdvisor as think this is a match to the bedroom in Thailand and don’t know to bring across. Thanks

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:54 am

Loulou wrote:Can someone pls look at Taladya Homestay ChiangMai - TripAdvisor as think this is a match to the bedroom in Thailand and don’t know to bring across.  Thanks

By George....I think you've got it!!!

Going to check more now but do see the elephant lamps!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 am

Loulou wrote:Can someone pls look at Taladya Homestay ChiangMai - TripAdvisor as think this is a match to the bedroom in Thailand and don’t know to bring across.  Thanks

It's definitely a match but I can't bring it over either. Go to:

http://www.taladyahomestay.com/en/accommodation/2/suite-deluxe.html

Check out the photos for their "Suite Deluxe". It's an exact match for the bedroom complete with elephant lamps, same painting, same couch and same diamond cut outs in the wall.

So the scene is definitely in Chiang Mai!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 am

Great job! clapping! :claphands clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:38 am

@Loulou clapping! awesome! I think it's a match too! @luvstx thanks for bringing the link over.

ETA: it's not letting me copy the images. It will take a different method. I'll bring them over in a few minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 am

Oh, wow, it's a match! You deserve a medal!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:44 am

Bringing forward again. I'll post some from the hotel.

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward before it gets buried.

richmondrose wrote:Has  there been any sleuthing where they stayed in Thailand or the Maldives?

Here is the SC of Becca saying, "What am I doing? ... ??? just did what Arie did to me".

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Where_13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2yzCRPonA

I am going to add these here too....one is the original pic from the video, then one that is brightened up to help with details.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 C4aa1311
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 C4aa1312
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Lamp_e11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 am

I'm still looking through the site. Let me know if anyone wants any other pics!! yes

http://www.taladyahomestay.com/en/accommodation/2/suite-deluxe.html

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Becca10

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur66

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur62
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur63
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur64
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur65

Same curtains as Becca's room.
From link
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur67
From s/cap up thread.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captur68

Thanks @richmondrose for the bamboo rafting vid which let us to the right city! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:05 am

Such a relief to finally find it. Not sure what other info needed for the time in Chiang Mai but found the homestay website interesting as under activities had all the local attractions inc elephants(G)markets and temples(J) IMO the hot springs looked good. The area looks bright and beautiful. Interested to see a golf course - I think someone said dates don’t work for the A visit. Now need something else to focus on since not interested in the drama and the lead and her F1.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:17 am

@Loulou What's an A visit? TYIA

Didn't someone mention a golf course? I thought I read something about golfing or maybe I'm mistaken.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster