SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:02 pm

The handwriting matches his handwriting in the notebook during the Wayne Newton date IMO. So I definitely think it’s his. Also there’s a slit in the bottom of the page but it looks like Becca and then an “&” .... assuming he wrote Becca & Garrett like was on the chalkboard.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @bluwavz!
So this note is making me pause... First, it does look like a woman’s writing, Second, there ara 2 different handwritings in it, Third, the bottom line is just ‘ Becca’ more like a signature than anything...so is this a list that SHE wrote and shared with him! Is it a producer’s helping Garrett jot down his thoughts.?  notice that beside ‘ Wright and wring’ the other wrote ‘ how big is the issue’ ? The whole thing seems to me much more aligned with what Becca has said and a little too articulate for Garrett. JMO so I’m eager to read your thoughts...

I know people who have a hard time articulating things in pressure moments and they prefer to write things down. It gives them clarity and they are much more articulate writing than they seem when speaking.

SeekAny wrote:The handwriting matches his handwriting in the notebook during the Wayne Newton date IMO. So I definitely think it’s his. Also there’s a slit in the bottom of the page but it looks like Becca and then an “&” .... assuming he wrote Becca & Garrett like was on the chalkboard.

I read somewhere else on here that it says Becca and Garrett. Part of the date included people being paired up and shockingly, she paired up with G. We never got to see that part of the date, but apparently it was clear what was written.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:52 pm

So, thanks for the input. @Stone_Hedge I don’t know about it being two different handwritings .
Look at the word “That” in the upper portion , and the word Talk in the lower part. The T’s are crossed exactly the same way.
Then look at the word “same” , third to the last word on the upper section and then , “same” page on the list . Both again are similar. If we’re comparing

You are highlighting words from the same handwriting, I am talking if the 2 lines that are different; ‘ how big is the issue’ and the lower one, ‘ finishing, practicing,’ ( which is covered by the hand)
@Sprite I know people who have a hard time articulating things in pressure moments and they prefer to write things down. It gives them clarity and they are much more articulate writing than they seem when speaking.
I read somewhere else on here that it says Becca and Garrett. Part of the date included people being paired up and shockingly, she paired up with G

I do see that last line could be Becca and Garrett.

Now, that would make sense that it was talked about together and then jotted down. And what pairs were those that we did not see, why is only Garrett paired with Becca? And where can we see this extra scene?
Thanks for sleuthing!

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:53 pm

What is the difference between "honesty" and "truthfulness"? IDK

It could be his handwriting. Mike Renner had all the guys from the football date sign his jersey. Garrett has a good signature, as does John and Ryan has the best IMHO

One of the guys I worked with while I was in grad school had the most beautiful penmanship I have ever seen from a man. He was a real rough and tumble union steward who did not suffer fools gladly. It was genuine, a good soul and we always got along so well. I guess if handwriting is worth anything, I hope G's is indicative of his better angels.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Astrobach Here's the screencap you wanted to discuss.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Letter10
Source: my screencap

Here are my thoughts on this note.

Could the writing differences be things he thought of after the fact and quickly added to the list (my handwriting can be different if I'm in a hurry writing something) or are they notes that Becca added after they discussed what he had on the list.

IMO there was a whole lot more to that conversation that we didn't see.

Whoever mentioned Mike's jersey (on his IG still), I also noticed that Garrett had a handwriting that almost looks "girly" when signing it.  His writing actually reminds me of my former boss. He had very nice writing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:31 pm

I do see a difference enough between the 2 examples that it is most likely 2 people. So it would make sense if it’s Becca and Garrett. It’s not much obviously, but the Words are written in a slight right slant, while what I am referring to is straight or almost left slanted. The ‘g’ s have a closed loop on all of them, but not the right hand additional note. Anyhow, just observing and wondering how it came to be. And also, why is it photographed like this...unless it is part of the storyline that TPTB is wanting US to know. We have not seen any of the songs written for the dates where they did that for example. Could have been good to see but, oh, yeah, Garrett was not part of those...hum...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I don’t know about it being two different handwritings .
Look at the word “That” in the upper portion , and the word Talk in the lower part. The T’s are crossed exactly the same way.
Then look at the word “same” , third to the last word on the upper section and then , “same” page on the list . Both again are similar. If we’re comparing handwriting . Jmo
P’s are the same too btw
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 13f8e610

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/media

I didn't go through this in detail, but Becca K is written exactly the same to me. The rip to me is probably the K. The E's are exactly the same. Her penmanship is print/writing, same as me. I think this is a list Becca wrote IMHO. I didn't watch the part he was reading that so I have no idea how that segment went.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Read the top part of the note @GuardianAngel...

"That is what I am ready to provide Becca. I hope that if I am that lucky, she will be ready to provide the same to me."

Why would Becca write that? question

I agree the handwriting seems similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I don’t know about it being two different handwritings .
Then look at the word “same” , third to the last word on the upper section and then , “same” page on the list . Both again are similar. If we’re comparing handwriting . Jmo
P’s are the same too btw
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 13f8e610

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/media

I didn't go through this in detail, but Becca K is written exactly the same to me. The rip to me is probably the K. The E's are exactly the same. Her penmanship is print/writing, same as me. I think this is a list Becca wrote IMHO. I didn't watch the part he was reading that so I have no idea how that segment went.

Here is part of that letter above, should anyone want to compare.
I rotated it.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 171ac310

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Very different uppercase i's
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:10 am

IMO, g and t look different.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 431c2610
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 768f7510

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:40 am

It seemed choppy to me and edited when it cut to Becca saying " I actually really like that" IMO, that comment was in response to something specific on the list they talked about. You see Garrett unfold the note to reveal the list to Becca and you see them laughing together as they move to the next scene.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster