SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 pm

richmondrose wrote:I found this video of bamboo rafting and elephant riding in Chiang Mai. It looks like a lot of fun, and imo this is what Becca and Garrett did on their FD.  What I find interesting though is that it is coincidentally once again of Becca and Garrett in a supposedly secluded area.  In one of the pictures it looks like Becca  is looking at the camera and the crew who seem very close to the picture taker are oblivious. Makes me wonder if  the honeymoon lady is a serial stalker. laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTGrUF6FH3s

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Beccag12

Source RS

@GuardianAngel I fixed it. Embarressed!
Is that somewhere out of the way in Chiang Mai or close to town? I ask cause I wonder if they are staying in a different hotel for their FD and that may match up to the crying bed pic that we have of Becca???? Could you post the link for the rafting company?? or is there one??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:50 pm

@richmondrose Thanks! What an amazing date now that I can see it on youtube.

@Aunties_Love it doesn't say where it is. All it says is Bamboo Rafting Chiang Mai - Thailand. Although it looks very close IMO it's not an exact match. I'm sure there are a lot of similar Bamboo Rafting locations.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Captur59

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:57 pm

@Aunties_Love  there is no link for the rafting company. However the bamboo rafting would be along the Mae Ping River around Chai Mai, and you may find this link useful for locating a company.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=mae+ping+chiang+mai+bamboo+rafting&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=gVVH0m3dY3fJLM%253A%252CNbNrzibpZhkfjM%252C_&usg=__2gVBSoEaRFmmtauDxCqLumO08s4%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_w-26273bAhXL64MKHessDo8Q9QEINjAE#imgrc=_&spf=1528242102863
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Bringing this forward before it gets buried.

richmondrose wrote:Has  there been any sleuthing where they stayed in Thailand or the Maldives?

Here is the SC of Becca saying, "What am I doing? ... ??? just did what Arie did to me".

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Where_13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2yzCRPonA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Sorry for the double post. Are we sure it's a tapestry or wall hanging and not a painting? I found this place which has painted walls of similar portraits. I don't see an exact match but thanks to @richmondrose we possibly have a city, Chiang Mai. Most hotels have the same beautiful pillows in a variety of colours, so it's hard to match.

http://www.yaangcome.com/accommodations/

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 83

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:47 pm

It could be a painting. I have been looking and haven’t found anything yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:13 pm

I have also searched. I’m now looking at the area surrounding the bed as walls look white and solid stone with dark wood edging and lamp has elephant base as sleuthed here. IMO looks like a villa or a rental.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Could be. I think that particular kind of artwork is called thangka.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward before it gets buried.

richmondrose wrote:Has  there been any sleuthing where they stayed in Thailand or the Maldives?

Here is the SC of Becca saying, "What am I doing? ... ??? just did what Arie did to me".

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Where_13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2yzCRPonA

I am going to add these here too....one is the original pic from the video, then one that is brightened up to help with details.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 C4aa1311
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 C4aa1312
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Lamp_e11

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:51 am

Thanks for bringing those again. ( I had screenshot it so it’s on my photo album for reference) I spent an insane amount of time screening photos of all kinds of accommodation in Chang Mai - like thousands- and really did not find the exact match of the walls, painting, and bed arrangements. Plus the window I think is set beside what looks like a private pool or jacuzzi, so I concentrated my efforts in villas... it looks very much like the floor plan of one of the place but
the style does not fit 100%. I am pretty sure it’s not at the big resort, Dhara Dhevi - But would need to see more photos of individual villas.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:40 am

Astrobach wrote:Thanks for bringing those again. ( I had screenshot it so it’s on my photo album for reference) I spent an insane amount of time screening photos of all kinds of accommodation in Chang Mai - like thousands- and really did not find the exact match of the walls, painting, and bed arrangements. Plus the window I think is set beside what looks like a private pool or jacuzzi, so I concentrated my efforts in villas... it looks very much like the floor plan of one of the place but
the style does not fit 100%. I am pretty sure it’s not at the big resort, Dhara Dhevi - But would need to see more photos of individual villas.
did you look at Trip Advisor for that hotel? There are over 3,000 of them from that hotel. I did see tapestries at that resort that resemble the one in question. I am now concentrating my efforts on finding that. I am so sick at looking at elephant lamps.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:14 am

Yes @AuntiesLove, I did look at all available photos off Trip Advisor and others, of hundreds of hotels, resorts, bungalows etc...in Chang Mai. No cigar ...yet. hissyfit
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster