SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:59 pm

@richmondrose  I agree, it does have a Thai feel.  That's what's throwing me off.  Millsy has been known to confuse things.  I considered one the the Vegas hotels, but looked at Aria where I thought they stayed and Mandalay Bay (sp?) but no matches.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

I am wanting to know if I can get some help. I don't go into each of the guy's threads, nor hit other things namely RS's site so if some info is there either twitter or his site, is it at all possible to be put into the SM no discussion or into the filming schedule no discussion threads with all twitter info intact. It would make things a lot easier for me to gather the info. Thanks in advance to everyone. I am going to put this into the main threads as well. Thanks again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 pm

richmondrose wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:The "early on"  part makes me wonder if the scene of her crying in the room we think is in Thailand happens earlier.  That is the scene where she talks about "...what Arie did to me".  Maybe we need to consider other earlier venues for this.  Also, she is wearing a black dress in the discussion with Colton in episode 2.  There is a discussion where she says she's "pissed" and feels disrespected.  I'll look through those to see what she's wearing.  I think it's a separate situation.

eta:  she's wearing a red dress in the "disrespected" talk to the guys.

The mural above the bed has a Thai feel to it, so imo this scene took place in Thailand unless one of the hotel they stayed at state side was one that has an Asian theme to it.
I did a closeup of the lamp in the room shows elephants(I think) on it as a decoration.  IMO, that is an asian feel to it versus an American one.....IMO.  I am having trouble uploading the pic....  Will try to upload later.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Lamp_e10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Well, I just want to point out that the image we see and WHAT SHE SAYS are not necessarily matching with what WE HEAR. Thats their magic editing...we keep forgetting, I know I do... so yesterday, I was thinking, wait, maybe that crying scene in Thailand, is NOT where she says all these things we overhear. I looked at it again, and frankly, we do not see her mouth saying all these words... maybe just the Arie part and that I’m questioning too at this point. So, yes, IMO the scene is happening in Thailand, BUT she may be saying only a fraction of what they want us to hear, just to confuse us but also to build their storyline. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1646190589 of course. I think they are putting several sentences together from other occurrences, again to lead us to think...what we are discussing right now.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 am

@Astrobach I remember that we sometimes take what is heard over the film we are seeing as being sometimes used to move the storyline they are pushing.  I looked at episode one again and noticed she twice talked about "husband".
1.  When she and Jason are hugging after his time on night one.  She gave him a small kiss on the cheek and big hug.  The voiceover we hear is her saying "I am here looking for my husband"
2.  When the guys are playing football.  She goes up to one guy (yet undetermined, IMO, could be Blake, maybe G.  He's tall and kind of lanky vs "beefy")  She hugs the guy.  Her voiceover says "know my husband is in this group of guys".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:56 pm

No sure if this will help but checked out the arie fan page and on May 13 there was a post with a photo of Lauren in a resort which IMO could be at Maldives. Sorry don’t follow them on sm. Given frc May 10 thought maybe possible he turned up to see B then and there? Also typical of TPTB to do something like that. If so then maybe screencap of her crying is in the Maldives or if in Chiang mai a lead into A turning up. . I have looked at too many accom pictures in Chiang mai and although some are similar no match to wall and elephant bedside light. Or maybe someone knows the photo of lauren is somewhere else and I’m on a wild goose chase - again. LOL.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:05 pm

@Loulou, I did spend way too many hours screening through pix. of accommodations as well, no luck...yet. About Arie, doubtful that they were knowing about or anywhere close to the FRC site; that said, as far as I know, Lauren and Arie were in Bora Bora on May 12, as per her Instagram...( almost 10,000 miles away) sleuthing goes on...

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Distance)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:30 pm

I found this video of bamboo rafting and elephant riding in Chiang Mai. It looks like a lot of fun, and imo this is what Becca and Garrett did on their FD.  What I find interesting though is that it is coincidentally once again of Becca and Garrett in a supposedly secluded area.  In one of the pictures it looks like Becca  is looking at the camera and the crew who seem very close to the picture taker are oblivious. Makes me wonder if  the honeymoon lady is a serial stalker. laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTGrUF6FH3s

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Beccag12

Source RS

@GuardianAngel I fixed it. Embarressed!

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:34 pm

@richmondrose Can you check the link. It's not working for me but I don't know if it's because it's not viewable outside of the USA. I was going to grab some s/caps to compare.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Great catch Richmond Rose! I could view the link and think the 'huts' at the end of the clip are similar to where Becca and Garrett are.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:42 pm

Epi 3 Preview SCs are up
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Thanks,@Ladybug82
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster