SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Astrobach wrote:OMG.! Are we coming back full circle now? Ok, so where is the blue polo shirt to match the tan pants. This is getting too funny... cantstopl

But, IMO, this is the beauty of sleuthing! Sleuthers have to put bias aside and let the proof speaks for itself, IMO.

To make things more complicated, are we sure it’s a Blue polo shirt, but not a Black shirt?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Yep, I also thought of the shirt color, with the night lighting etc... I guess we have more sleuthing to do ... :detective
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:48 am

Epi 7 Preview SCs are up.

Happy sleuthing y'all! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:59 am

Can someone pls look at nat2shabby ins for me to see if Jason’s cream colour shoes match the screen shot of Becca and mystery guy on couch in Chang mai? I think it is probably Garret’s watch but something about the shot makes me automatically think of JT.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:52 am

Hey @Loulou, I just looked at her IG and I do not see any WHITE sneakers on Jason. He wears those tan kind of high sort of mini boots or I’m not sure how you call these. The shoes from the Chang Mai pic. are white, laced, and low sneaker kind, almost like tennis shoes. Not loafers or running shoes. Still a mystery...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:48 am

Loulou wrote:Can someone pls look at nat2shabby ins for me to see if Jason’s cream colour shoes match the screen shot of Becca and mystery guy on couch in Chang mai? I think it is probably Garret’s watch but something about the shot makes me automatically think of JT.

What makes you think the sc is from Chang Mai it could also be a LCD from the Maldives imo?
Becca is wearing a totally different dress in the sc that has been determined to be in CM.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 am

If someone has the time or inclination, there is a short scene toward the end of Epi 6 where Jason wearing tan slacks and white laced runners is sitting alone and chatting with I think Connor/Leo.

I do think Jason has a chance at being F2 so I'm not ruling him out just yet.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:38 pm

@Ladybug82 awesome s/caps! TYVM! bestbud!

@richmondrose nice catch on the watch!

Happy sleuthing everyone, wish I could jump in but real life is bugging me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:21 pm

@Astrobach Here's the screencap you wanted to discuss.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Letter10
Source: my screencap

Last edited by bluwavz on Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Thanks @bluwavz!
So this note is making me pause... First, it does look like a woman’s writing, Second, there ara 2 different handwritings in it, Third, the bottom line is just ‘ Becca’ more like a signature than anything...so is this a list that SHE wrote and shared with him! Is it a producer’s helping Garrett jot down his thoughts.? notice that beside ‘ Wright and wring’ the other wrote ‘ how big is the issue’ ? The whole thing seems to me much more aligned with what Becca has said and a little too articulate for Garrett. JMO so I’m eager to read your thoughts...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:56 pm

I don’t know about it being two different handwritings .
Look at the word “That” in the upper portion , and the word Talk in the lower part. The T’s are crossed exactly the same way.
Then look at the word “same” , third to the last word on the upper section and then , “same” page on the list . Both again are similar. If we’re comparing handwriting . Jmo
P’s are the same too btw
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 13f8e610

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:56 pm

I think the note was definitely his thoughts and feelings. But I'm not sure why it says "Becca" at the bottom, so that is a bit confusing.
I think it is possible that he wrote this down and then someone re-wrote it for him knowing they were going to film it and they wanted it to be legible for TV? But then again, looking back at pictures from earlier in the date when they were writing on chalkboards (that they didn't show on TV), the handwriting looks similar.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+49
Emilia23_12
timfan
Soleil
Minney
SFoster