SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 pm

I missed the episode live but saw their kiss on the after show Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1105969562  Can't wait for Natik's episode link  Smiley

How long were they filming in Paris?  Was it just for the FRC?  I see Dasha and Lilya in Paris, so maybe they make if there.  Argh, so many questions.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Episode 1 Part 2:

We are in the house. Grisha is saying hi to the women. He asks them how they like the new Bachelor. The women are answering that they are very happy with the new Bachelor.
After that we see a board. There is a question on that board „What would I do for love?“ So the women are answering that question. Nothing interesting I would say. Some basic answers like I would do everything, change the religion. Caroline said that she would even kill for love. Olga said on her ITM that some answers scared her of. Olga is saying that she does not want to change her personality for the man, she wants to be accepted the way she is. So during that conversations the other women are shocked because apparently Olga had a relationship with a married man. At that point they are showing her introduction video and she is telling the background story.
She tells that she loved him very much. She said he was like God for her. He was attractive and rich. He opened for her the door to a new world. She is saying that she felt that something was strange because they didn’t saw each other a lot. So she is hinting that she had no idea that he is a married man. She is telling that it was for her not about money she wanted from him love. She was in a relationship with that man for two years and he was the one who ended it. He didn´t told her the reason for breaking up. Mostly the women are not feeling positive about that information.

Back to Nikita.

Katja the belly dancer. Nothing major. She is a dance teacher/professional belly dancer who lives in Abu Dhabi. She moved there because she fell in love with a man from there. Everything was fine until he started to expect from her to change her religion for him.

So we have quick first meetings with Lilija in the yellow dress. She has a speech defect. Next one is Anastasia. Next one is the second Lilija she has Korean routes. But she was born and lived all the time in Ukraine. The last one of the bunch is Dina.

Back in the house. Well girls will be girls. They are trying to pick at each other.

Back to Nikita. It´s Lisa`s dad. Her dad is her idol. She is daddy’s daughter. Smalltalk with herr dad. Again basic questions like what are doing for living and why are searching for love on the show. The whole situation didn´t scared Nikita of. He understood it. Lisa is the youngest one of three daughters. Dad approved. Nikita is entering the house with Lisa.

In the house they collected some questions for him. Grisha asked him how many of the women he can remember. Nikita said that he is sure that he knows the name of nearly all the women in the house. So they tested him and he did not lied.
Nikita took a look at all of them and saw that one of the women was new to him. So he remembered that it must be Sofia who he didn’t saw when they first met.
Grisha asks him about his sport activities. So that is the reason why he lifted up Carolina.

Next bunch is ready for the first meeting. They are showing Lisa`s introduction video. She is not an unknown. She participated already in the Ukrainian version „Top Model“. Nikita apologized for making her wait. She is actually funny she wanted to rap for Nikita and forgot the text.

Natasha was in the surprise box. The women who are waiting in the car are cracking jokes about it. She suggests that he should write down his first impression of her. And she will also write down her first impression of him. Nikita said that he likes to write letters. Natasha answered that she thinks it is very romantic.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:24 pm

Stream Link Season 9 Episode 3:

http://uteta.ru/movies/peredachi/43195-holostyak-9-sezon-3-vypusk-efir-220319.html

Stream Link for the After Show:

http://www.holostyak-natv.ru/smotret/9-sezon-ukraina

Scrawl down the page and the very last video is the After Show. You can choose which one you want to watch. As of now there is only the first after show. The after show from today`s episode will be uploaded there soon.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:I missed the episode live but saw their kiss on the after show Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1105969562  Can't wait for Natik's episode link  Smiley

How long were they filming in Paris?  Was it just for the FRC?  I see Dasha and Lilya in Paris, so maybe they make if there.  Argh, so many questions.

They were filming there a few days. Don't be too sure about the FRC. It can be just a date for those two just like with Julia and Anastasia in Egypt in episode 2.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:31 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 55549634_2092774067444505_1991703985878204416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 53506203_2093165507405361_620728756884996096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Episode 3 was interesting. Just need to know what the dates were about and his decision to get rid of three more women (kind of shock about Karoline,so soon). This show is reminding me about Sergio season.Nikita kiss with Dasha was intense. Where did that come from with so much fire. His date with the flight attendant was meh. She’s kind of uptight or reserved. Had liked her in the beginning but not so sure now. 

First, this group of women managed to get on my nerves. Seems extremely petty and immature. Don’t know why, but I’m not feeling Dina, still don’t like Olga, and Natali is annoying. Why is Anna (Rancic) still there?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:47 pm

I still haven't had a chance to watch the episode...maybe tonight or late tomorrow....but who did he get rid of?

@Idlemess Which one was the flight attendant?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:53 pm

Viktoriya was a flight attendant and they had a 1-on-1 date in this episode:
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Thumb_4_1553267710
https://holostyak.stb.ua/ru/episode/uzhe-s-9-marta-startuet-novyj-sezon-proekta-holostyak-ne-propustite/
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 5c9550d2a9053692134348
https://beztabu.net/holostyak-9-sezon-3-vypusk-smotret-online-22-03-2019-holostyak-ukraina_n62329
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:
RMaddy wrote:I like Nikita and Dasha together! awwww
And I like Dasha!
I like her too @Maddy but I get worry when they show too much sometimes.
I know what you mean. But still it was cool to watch it. I'm also just watching, there has to be something to watch in each episode, otherwise why to watch it at all???  :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:23 pm

Reaction shots from the last after show:

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Uyb82SD_i1Q

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 TN1T5nguxPA

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 XjwBqfeR28g

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 IDYA_U4ICXM

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 EvHS-OiAm04

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 WYQ5iRRANTc

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Ooq5UIrxn3A

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 XALor0uTiZE

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 HpmFHYogBMQ

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 ZGHS19WCZYI

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 BXGV11rqC3M

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 QvuDTt_CbJg

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 VFiyR2ytdBA

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 9NyzeovUq90

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 EfWU94JMPtw

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 AkZuTX7ypAk

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 R_D7gFu_vBk

Source: my screens

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:57 pm

Hmmm?!!! To the reaction shots. I'm thinking the F3 were sitting there. Very interesting reactions.

Typically, are they shock because they didn't know or expected something different? This is the bachelor, he has to kiss a few of the girls
Really put them on the spot.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:57 am

Watched epi 3 and I do enjoy looking for body language but boy I wish I could understand some conversations.  I thought he was into Victoria in the beginning but the date didn't end well.  She has her walls up and also needs to lose the airhostess hairdo laugh out loud

I usually like the dates where couples learn about each other and Elizabet seems really sweet, but I think she might be friendzoned.  Perhaps not on a similar intelligence level?  He looked bemused several times.

The nightclub group date was overtly sexual and cringeworthy imo.  I hope Natalia stays on for a bit longer because her facial expressions are giving me life.  So many other girls are boring.  The kiss with Dasha was hot but I'm not yet convinced about her.  She is giddy and maybe a bit immature in the conversations.  His chat with Dina looked like it was two people on the same level, but does he fancy her.

What was going on with Olga at the end?  Was he trying to find out if she was sincere?  He is very hard to read at the moment as he looks at all the girls in much the same way.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom