SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:18 am

@Agent99 Thanks. I'm looking forward to watching the episode tonight and to compare notes with you. I do think a lot of these women are not necessarily on the same intellectual level as he is, but then many of them are very young.

When you have a new bachelor, who we don't understand and find hard to read, plus the cultural differences...it just makes it very difficult to figure things out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 pm

natik wrote:Reaction shots from the last after show:
Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Ooq5UIrxn3A
Thanks for reaction shots, Natik! Who is the girl on the right? Don't remember her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:13 pm

That’s Dina and Julia @Maddy

BTW, I don’t understand how or why Dina looks way older at times. She dress’s like an older person as well. Throwing me off! Does she want to come across as professional or to be taken seriously? Don’t get it. 

Julia seems more reserved and less blonde on the after show. 

I’m not getting much from the lead or the ladies so far... at this point, I won’t be surprised if he chooses Dina, Marina, Lily (Korean) Sophia or the Rancic lookalike.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Agent99 wrote: I usually like the dates where couples learn about each other and Elizabet seems really sweet, but I think she might be friendzoned.  Perhaps not on a similar intelligence level?  He looked bemused several times.
She is trying to be sweet all the times, but some friends didn't buy it and one of them told him that she didn't trust her.
Agent99 wrote: The nightclub group date was overtly sexual and cringeworthy imo.  I hope Natalia stays on for a bit longer because her facial expressions are giving me life.  So many other girls are boring.  The kiss with Dasha was hot but I'm not yet convinced about her.  She is giddy and maybe a bit immature in the conversations.  His chat with Dina looked like it was two people on the same level, but does he fancy her.
I want to let you know that imho Dasha was the most mature out of 3 of them. Dina was too shy and he was trying to encourage her, nothing much was happening between them, he had to kiss her and it was not easy for her.
Agent99 wrote: What was going on with Olga at the end?  Was he trying to find out if she was sincere?  
She told him in a video that she was not able to communicate with him much. He told her, that she had a phone and that any other girl would use it to communicate much more, texting more things about herself, asking him something, but she was not doing that. He told her to use this phone to her better advantage.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:53 pm

Idlemess wrote:That’s Dina and Julia @Maddy
Thanks a lot @Idlemess!
Is this Julia who was on a date in Egypt? Is that her? question Wow, she looked so pretty there! No wonder he is attracted to her, I guess I was paying more attention to her butt, that she was showing off that often.
Idlemess wrote:Julia seems more reserved and less blonde on the after show. 
For sure she was less "stupid blonde" for me over there, she is so much better this way! They probably edit her this way on the show.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Maddy wrote:
Agent99 wrote: I usually like the dates where couples learn about each other and Elizabet seems really sweet, but I think she might be friendzoned.  Perhaps not on a similar intelligence level?  He looked bemused several times.
She is trying to be sweet all the times, but some friends didn't buy it and one of them told him that she didn't trust her.
Agent99 wrote: The nightclub group date was overtly sexual and cringeworthy imo.  I hope Natalia stays on for a bit longer because her facial expressions are giving me life.  So many other girls are boring.  The kiss with Dasha was hot but I'm not yet convinced about her.  She is giddy and maybe a bit immature in the conversations.  His chat with Dina looked like it was two people on the same level, but does he fancy her.
I want to let you know that imho Dasha was the most mature out of 3 of them. Dina was too shy and he was trying to encourage her, nothing much was happening between them, he had to kiss her and it was not easy for her.
Agent99 wrote: What was going on with Olga at the end?  Was he trying to find out if she was sincere?  
She told him in a video that she was not able to communicate with him much. He told her, that she had a phone and that any other girl would use it to communicate much more, texting more things about herself, asking him something, but she was not doing that. He told her to use this phone to her better advantage.

Thanks for that Maddy.  I think Dasha is certainly not into any of the women's bitching, but imo the hands over the mouth, pulling her hair to hide her face, saying she is blushing etc when Nikita is talking to her means she is not yet on his maturity level.  He may find it endearing though.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 pm

But for whatever reason in the E2 he was biting his lower lip over Olga. Highly sexual.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:But for whatever reason in the E2 he was biting his lower lip over Olga.  Highly sexual.

Yes, I think they are going to have a tempestuous sexual relationship.  In the preview, she is storming off crying a lot laugh out loud  I think she will get a single date next.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:58 am

Finally I get to watch Episode 3.

Nikita is taking Viktoriya on a date and they are going flying. Since she is a stewardess she is used to the big planes, but this is a small one and the pilot is doing some mild forms of stunt flying. They seem to get along well. They were both nervous and holding on to each other during this. He is being chivalrous by giving her his jacket to keep warm. They were laughing a lot.

When they get back on the ground, there is a meal in the hanger. Not exactly the most romantic, but the flying could be considered an adrenaline type date to get them to bond. He seemed to really like her and was trying to connect, but she wasn't really giving him much. She seemed shy and trying too hard to be lady like and proper. In her ITM's she seemed much more animated and appeared to like him, but was just too stiff when she was with him. You can see him getting deflated. What was her traumatic back story that she shared with him? All in all he seemed to really like her. He talked about her "njeznost"...gentleness/tenderness. He gave her a peck on the cheek and seemed respectful, but I think he is a guy who will need more sexual chemistry.

The host comes to visit the ladies. Were they talking about what they want in a man? Some of them just seem to be so condescending. What was Natali going on to Olga about all the fancy stuff she likes? Did she call her a prostitute? "prostitutka" What was Olga saying when she was crying in the hallway and when she came back into the room?

Grisha gives the date to Elizabeth. Why are the others bitching about that?

Victoriya comes back with her rose and Nikita's jacket and gets grilled by the witches. The Ranchic chick seems to be particularly bitchy. I don't know why, I've barely seen Nikita talk to her.

Next up is Liz's date. They meet up with some type of psychologist who is apparently going to see how compatible they may be. They also meet up with some of Nikita's friends. There are a lot of people on this date. They think that Liz seems "skromna"...modest and that appears to be a good thing.

Everyone has to do some tests. I think the first one was about how much they noticed about one another? Next the women had to guide their blindfolded husbands, who were wearing a fat suit, through an obstacle course. I think that was supposed to demonstrate how well they communicate. I think Liz had the chance to put on the fat suit, but she didn't? When he stepped in it, I guess it reminded him of when he was younger and chubby. They were a little slower than the others, but not by much. Still, I don't think she was communicating that well, but she did give him a little peck on the cheek when he finished...mainly because I think the others did too.

Next test they had to sit facing each other and look into each others eyes. I think they did pretty well considering they are basically strangers.

Another challenge involved making a visualization board. It seemed to be a way of getting to know one another. They held hands throughout. I'm not sure if they were on the same page regarding some of this talk. She appears rather immature in some ways...just from his reactions. I don't know if that impression would change if I understood what was being said.

Nikita then had a chat with his buddies about what they thought. They seemed to find it funny. They thought she was "sjmpaticna"...cute, while Liz was with the wives. That seemed a bit uncomfortable. They then switched. Liz with the men and Nikita with the ladies. What was said?

Finally, Nikita and Liz got together. She was sitting about as far away from him as possible on that couch. Despite that, she really wanted that rose, but he wanted to wait until the rose ceremony. She did not look thrilled. He did give her a peck on the lips, but I don't see it for these two.

Now Liz has to face the bitchy ladies who want to know why she doesn't have a rose. They are a catty bunch.

Grisha comes back with a card. It seems to have questions for Dariya, Dina and Natali. What was all that about?

I am starting to get a headache so I will leave it here and finish the episode tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Sprite wrote:Nikita is taking Viktoriya on a date and they are going flying. Since she is a stewardess she is used to the big planes, but this is a small one and the pilot is doing some mild forms of stunt flying.
Actually Viktoriya invited him for a date in her world at night one when they met, he was not sure about that, but then excepted invitation by the end of the night. And coming to the date he had no idea what it was suppose to be about. But he has a dream to become a pilot one day.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Did not understand why he chose Liz for that date at all since she seemed very young(maturity) from the start. I really want to understand how Dasha and Nikita got to that passionate kiss. Did not understand the build up and the next day I did not feel the sexual intensity like the night before, so was confused if he had to much to drink or was really engaged with Dasha.
Also in the after show pictures posted here it was curious that most of the reaction pictures were of Olga(no don't do it Nikita, imo).
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Did not understand why he chose Liz for that date at all since she seemed very young(maturity) from the start.  I really want to understand how Dasha and Nikita got to that passionate kiss.  Did not understand the build up and the next day I did not feel the sexual intensity like the night before, so was confused if he had to much to drink or was really engaged with Dasha.
Also in the after show pictures posted here it was curious that most of the reaction pictures were of Olga(no don't do it Nikita, imo).

I saw the last 15 minutes of the after show and Dasha’s body language was interesting.  IMO she seemed disinterested in everything until she got up to talk to the host and they showed the kiss.  Then she became all coy, but engaging and smiling broadly.  If she is F1, she’s not hiding it.  If she’s not F1, then it was an “up yours” to someone laugh out loud   By the look on Olga’s face she is a very upset F2 or 3.  She looked sad imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 9 - Nikita Dobrynin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Maddy
iamreal2u
LeapofFaith
Sprite
sdmom