SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:18 am

Jake and Megan have broken up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6105063/Megan-Marx-announces-SPLIT-Jake-Ellis.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnA10v2FK1F/?hl=en&taken-by=jakeellis86

So Jarrod and Keira, Courtney and Lily, now Jake and Meghan - all the couples biting the dust this week
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Oh gosh how sad. Jake sounds like he's hurting.

Well they say things come in three's, it sure has.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:53 pm

oh man love sux atm - maybe they broke up because its just in time for casting for next season BIP Suspect

though i think i am most sad about lily and courtney :tissuebox
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:oh man love sux atm - maybe they broke up because its just in time for casting for next season BIP Suspect

though i think i am most sad about lily and courtney :tissuebox
I just posted this article in the Bette forum because it talks a bit about that, but ends with saying that casting for BIP is happening now, and isn't it interesting that all these couples have broken up just in time  laugh out loud

Seriously though, how boring would it be to have all the same people as last year again? I also saw that all of the Love Island couples have broken up now, I wonder if they have an exclusivity deal with Channel 9, or if we could have some cross over? I didn't really like Love Island, but it would be interesting having some of the people from it on BIP.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/keira-maguire-bachelorette/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:18 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 7Ic8aqQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:39 am

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-australia-new-season-51125

So funny @Bobette some of the comments on the IG post laugh out loud Florence and Davey are saying they will go for it again as long as flo doesn't kiss jake again...Flo is like i'll have the champers ready!

God i hope they just have new ppl like some girls from Tims season (sarahmae is gorgeous) and is it bad that i am hoping Richie Strahan goes on this show? laugh out loud i feel like Sophie and Richie would actually make a cute couple...ooohh and what about courtney and lily!!

also i have been watching a bit of Blakes season again and i wonder what ever happened to Jess??

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:31 am

The DM article says it will mostly be people from the current seasons of Bach and Bette which to me means Ali's escapees will be straight on the plane and over there.  From Nick's Cat will appear for sure IMO, probably Tenille, definitely Shannon IMO.  

I think Richie would do much better on this style of show where there's no pressure to be Lead.  I could stand to watch him again.  Florence and Davey are welcome on my screen again but please NOT Megan, Jake or Keira. no No no no  no no

While a cast has yet to be announced, it is believed that several contestants from this year's Bachelor and Bachelorette seasons will be appearing - as well as a handful of older franchise stars.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:42 am

Yes please for Richie, I know he wasn't the best lead, but he was adorable on Sams season, and I agree @Bobette that he would cope with BIP's format better. Just NO to any retreads from last years BIP, seriously, what do they think this is? Their yearly free holiday?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:12 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes please for Richie, I know he wasn't the best lead, but he was adorable on Sams season, and I agree @Bobette that he would cope with BIP's format better. Just NO to any retreads from last years BIP, seriously, what do they think this is? Their yearly free holiday?

Agreed - we need fresh meat!  Also LOL at DM describing the retreads as "older" franchise members.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:37 am

It just occurred to me that we will probably get pap shots of the BiP contestants filming before Ali's season even airs.  How do we feel about that?  Personally doesn't bother me at all - I can never resist/avoid spoilers and am looking forward to seeing who escaped Ali's clutches.  However I think on the US BiP page it's customary not to mention cast names until they've been eliminated from the main show.  We should probably establish some kind of consensus before the pics start coming out...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Belinda (Matty's season) is angling for a spot on BiP by claiming the cast will need a "love coach" to help "level out the nastiness".  Uh huh. Whatever you say.  Rolling Eyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6155315/Relationship-guru-Belinda-Rygier-reveals-needs-Bachelor-Paradise.html#comments
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:08 am

Bobette wrote:Belinda (Matty's season) is angling for a spot on BiP by claiming the cast will need a "love coach" to help "level out the nastiness".  Uh huh. Whatever you say.  Rolling Eyes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6155315/Relationship-guru-Belinda-Rygier-reveals-needs-Bachelor-Paradise.html#comments
Belinda's quest for relevance continues  laugh out loud She's got no chance, pretty sure no one even remembers who she is. I'd even prefer Jen Hawke to her, and I can't stand Jen!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem