SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Britt hinting she's been cast. No surprise. I'm a bit "meh" on both Sophie and Britt TBH. Looking forward to Cass though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am

Geez Britt, that's a piss poor denial if ever I saw it! I'm not surprised TBH, she would have to know that after her endgame edit on Bach she has no shot of being Bette, and she seems pretty thirsty to extend her 15 minutes, so this is her best option of doing that. As I said a bit earlier, she has said she is hiking in NZ for a few days, so maybe she's not there from the beginning, and comes in as the first new girl arrival?
I've definitely not been enjoying her as much post show, but I have been liking Sophie, and am hoping she'll be there.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:01 am

No Keira?

Sundy wrote:Anyone help out. There are a few people on IG with just roses next to there name. Cass, Britt, Rachael. Just a rose nothing else. Clue or coincidence?

Brooke removed the rose on her ig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:17 am

Bobette wrote:Britt hinting she's been cast.  No surprise.  I'm a bit "meh" on both Sophie and Britt TBH.  Looking forward to Cass though.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Geez Britt, that's a piss poor denial if ever I saw it! I'm not surprised TBH, she would have to know that after her endgame edit on Bach she has no shot of being Bette, and she seems pretty thirsty to extend her 15 minutes, so this is her best option of doing that. As I said a bit earlier, she has said she is hiking in NZ for a few days, so maybe she's not there from the beginning, and comes in as the first new girl arrival?
I've definitely not been enjoying her as much post show, but I have been liking Sophie, and am hoping she'll be there.

No surprise here. I sensed a Sam Frost vibe from the start playing victim to gain sympathy a la Sam Frost. She had an agenda but audience never liked her like Brooke. Numbers on IG say it all. Britt was bragging the celebrities she knows in Sydney and she never came across like a nice girl. I bet she wants to do like Keira with her IG...

Sophie looked way sweeter but I wonder if she will left her brand new position in Sydney for another round. I hope not. She deserves better. But the 3 amigos in BIP? Yeah. I do see it with late arrivals...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:24 am

VERY quiet in Bach Instagram world today, not many stories being posted, I think you may be right @AllAboutLove the first group are flying today. 
Will have to keep an eye over the next few days for who is still posting, or who may be posting sneake latergrams to pretend they’re not there.
Will be interesting to see if Sophie turns up, as you say @“HEA” if she was so into her career as she made out on Nicks season, surely she couldn’t be taking another chunk of time off to film a reality show?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:33 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
@Bobette was she on a season of the Bach? If so, which one? I remember her on WG, but not before that. It must be a show I don't watch or she never made much of an impression on me and I tend to remember 99% of them lolol She's straight out whacked IMO...

Exactly @LoveDovez - she didn't stand out on her season at all.  Megan was slightly more memorable because she refused Richie's rose and walked out.  Their post-show "relationship" (I was never convinced) was IMO a desperate bid to stay in the media spotlight rather than quietly slip back into obscurity like regular MOTs.  I think Tiffany was pissed she didn't get more action on WG and as @AllAboutLove says, saw BiP2 as her chance to get back in the spotlight.  I'm glad she wasn't cast.  

I'm hoping they also gave Megan a hard pass.  Her antics with Jake after the last BiP followed a very similar pattern to her showmance with Tiffany IMO - the "are they or aren't they" speculation about whether they were together, the "big reveal", the OTT gushing couple posts, the IMO pre-arranged "candid" paparazzo pics and DM articles.  UGGGHHHH, spare me.  I have a feeling they'll bring Megan back though - the potential for some televised Girl on Girl action is too good for TPTB to resist IMO.

Oh I get it now.... She was the one that was supposed to be with Megan...I didn't remember her at all from Richie's season. I hope Megan isn't on BIP either... Altho I agree they will try to put her with some girl... Brooke maybe?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:39 am

I don't begrudge any of them for whatever they do. They are all on the show for whatever they can get from it. Some I like, some I don't, but it has little to do with them being on # of show/s and more about other things (entertain me, move me emotionally, look hot laugh out loud, hey I'm not picky)

I thought Britt was lovely and don't see her as some terrible mean girl. Not even close. As for trying to gain sympathy I never saw that either. If anyone was playing the sympathy card imo it was Brooke  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633    

I love Sam Frost and she's one of the best this show has ever had. Britt is nice but she's no SamF imo (Britt wishes Hugesmile ) jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:42 am

What did Megan do to be so unpopular?
I recall jake being a fame whore too so why blaming Meghan only I wonder? It takes 2 to tango no? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:VERY quiet in Bach Instagram world today, not many stories being posted, I think you may be right @AllAboutLove the first group are flying today. 
yes  looks like the filming sleuthing may be correct then. I'll be interested to see who all is on. 

I'd love it if all F4 from Nick's season are on and fighting for that next Bette spot plotting (because let's be real, that's why they're there imo :yes: ).

Let the games begin  :halo: :uptonogood

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:46 am

HEA wrote:What did Megan do to be so unpopular?
I recall jake being a fame whore too so why blaming Meghan only I wonder? It takes 2 to tango no? no idea

Be her fake manipulative self  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887 jmo

Eh, they all fame whore, even on different levels none are exempt. That's not enough reason for me to dislike any of them though based solely on that otherwise what would I watch for my trashy tv! laugh out loud  Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:09 am

I didn't mind Megan on Richie's season.  Her thing with Tiffany post-show rubbed me the wrong way because it felt like a blatant grab for attention rather than a genuine relationship, but I still managed to ignore her.  But on BiP I went from being indifferent to being actively put off.  

She and Jake brought out the worst in each other IMO and they were by far my least favourite couple.  And then afterwards with their whole staged paparazzi shenanegans and her endless DM articles about how much plastic surgery she's had... nup, I never want to see her on my TV again.

LoveDovez wrote:Oh I get it now.... She was the one that was supposed to be with Megan...I didn't remember her at all from Richie's season. I hope Megan isn't on BIP either... Altho I agree they will try to put her with some girl... Brooke maybe?

Yeah looking at the rumoured cast I think TPTB are hoping for a girl/girl couple this season, especially with Alex in the mix.  She's IMO one of the most fame hungry contestants of the lot and I can see her pursuing that storyline if it was hinted in auditions that it would secure her a place.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't begrudge any of them for whatever they do. They are all on the show for whatever they can get from it. Some I like, some I don't, but it has little to do with them being on # of show/s and more about other things (entertain me, move me emotionally, look hot laugh out loud, hey I'm not picky)

I thought Britt was lovely and don't see her as some terrible mean girl. Not even close. As for trying to gain sympathy I never saw that either. If anyone was playing the sympathy card imo it was Brooke  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633    

I love Sam Frost and she's one of the best this show has ever had. Britt is nice but she's no SamF imo (Britt wishes Hugesmile ) jmo

:yes: cantstopl :Thanktwo Good Post I agree score

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem