SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 am

It's not what anyone would have done in that situation imo. Brad US Bach picked no one and nothing said where the F1 told the F2. 

I give Britt credit for that because she still put her friendship first. That's not calculated, calculated would be her putting herself first and keeping it to herself and pushing for her winning. She didn't. 

She could have played up her being the last one there, not said anything to Sophie, and thus the last moment of the finale all about herself and her own blindside. Instead she chose to share that moment with Sophie and by doing so, Sophie benefited the most by being part of the sympathy. If it was just Britt at the end and that's all shown, her in the limo putting on a bigger show crying her eyes out etc like she could have, she'd have had ALL the sympathy focus on her and her alone.  She didn't.

Even her SM (her sister) we sleuthed was indicating that Britt was not chosen/not with Nick. As was Britt's posts of support for the other women on the season. To make it more about her and be calculated she'd have played up winning more but she didn't which was a huge red flag while sleuthing that somethng was off. So I don't see Britt as this calcuated contestant and at worst, Britt was no more calculated than the other F4 imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:25 am

Interesting hashtag, could be nothing though. Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1425d210
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 am

Just had a thought, last year they had contestants from the US show so they may have some this year too. Will have to keep an eye out for that as well.

@Sundy good catch  yes I could see Emily Dibden on the show and perhaps later if not part of the original cast.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:29 am

If Megan goes back to BIP, I will fly into a rage :angryemotion   I tried to find her post where she swore to stay away from reality tv and I can't, which means she probably deleted it and is therefore going on BIP :headbanging

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 am

*edit*  Britt's also boring, which is the worst crime of all on a TV show. I also don't think Brooke is all she's cracked up to be either but she's more interesting (to me) so I'd rather watch her.  Now Cass, she's truly goodhearted and pure imo.  And Sophie is rougher around the edges but far more entertaining.

eta I don't want any repeats.  I would rather have a repeat than Britt, I don't want to see her at all unless she pulls a rabbit out of a hat and actually grows a personality  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f636

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Just had a thought, last year they had contestants from the US show so they may have some this year too. Will have to keep an eye out for that as well.

@Sundy good catch  yes I could see Emily Dibden on the show and perhaps later if not part of the original cast.

Yeah I had Emily on my list of suspects and also wondered about the internationals.  Bumping the speculated cast list up to here - not sure if we should add anyone from Sportsbet's list considering I don't believe many of those people will actually be there.

ETA: I'm adding Wesley to the list of boys since he was hanging with Rob and Dan today which is suss IMO.  Any others?

Bobette wrote:So this is who I'm thinking - what do we reckon? Have I missed anyone? More boys to come from Ali post-elimination obvs.

Potential Castlist

Girls

Cass
Brooke
Shannon
Elora
Sophie
Brittany
Cat
Romy
Florence
Megan
Emily (?)
Deanna (?)
Rachael (?)
Sasha (?)
Alex (?)

Boys

Nathan
Luke
Jimmy
Lambchops
Paddy
Wesley
Ivan
Uncle Sam
Jules
Rob
Ritchie (?)

Disqualified

Tiffany.  cantstopl

I wonder if we'll get any internationals??? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:28 am

Popcorn For All wrote:This girl doesn't stop Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2622943811 hmmm did you see this? Tiffany just posted this rant a few hours ago, she doesn't get the message Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2254279460 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2292733854  @allaboutlove @bobette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpx6XZ1F_zR/
She is ridiculous! When people are saying that there are worse things that can happen, they're not making fun of mental health awareness, they're calling her out for pitching a fit because she didn't get to go on a free holiday! 
And also to the point, if her mental state is that fragile that this can mess her up this much, it would be irresponsible of production to put her into a stressful environment like filming a TV show, and she would be the first one to call them out if they put her on and she suffered mental health consequences from it. 
IMO she was tentatively booked as a spare bi girl in case a bigger fish (Brooke/Alex/Megan/Elora) with bi potential fell through, and they cut her when they got their first choices.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO she was tentatively booked as a spare bi girl in case a bigger fish (Brooke/Alex/Megan/Elora) with bi potential fell through, and they cut her when they got their first choices.

I agree 100% agree with this.

ETA:  Wouldn't you just love to get a look at TPTB's "vision board" of all the potential hookups?  In my head it's like something off CSI with photos of all the contestants and criss-crossing red strings connecting them together like suspects in a murder case.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:03 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO she was tentatively booked as a spare bi girl in case a bigger fish (Brooke/Alex/Megan/Elora) with bi potential fell through, and they cut her when they got their first choices.

I agree 100% agree with this.

ETA:  Wouldn't you just love to get a look at TPTB's "vision board" of all the potential hookups?  In my head it's like something off CSI with photos of all the contestants and criss-crossing red strings connecting them together like suspects in a murder case.
Ohhhh, I would love to see that! And it would also be like Unreal, where they would have labels on them all, depending on their “role”, wifey/b!tch etc
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:41 am

Dan and Wes are at Melb Cup.  I'm wondering if Wes might not be in Paradise considering he looks *friendly* with the blonde.  

ETA:  Scratch that - she's his sister! cantstopl  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Cx8XzzK

Source

Sophie is in Syd, Britt in NZ and Brooke in WA.

Cass, Shannon, Nathan, Luke, Jimmy, Alex, Megan, Rob & Ivan have all gone quiet so I'm wondering if they might be the first "batch" to fly out.    

Dasha has been posting all day (guess her invitation got lost in the mail  laugh out loud)  Has anyone noticed any other contestants dropping off the radar?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:44 am

Cat had also been quiet after having her hair and brows done, so could be in the first group. Alisha posted a photo today, but not sure if it was really from today as she was at the hairdresser on Saturday, but her hair in the photo doesn't look freshly coloured. James was liking things on Insta this morning, but has otherwise been quiet. 

What's the thinking on letting have their phones on BIP? It's obviously not as tight a ship as the main shows, do we think prods are ok with them using their phones as long as they're not posting up a storm with their new besties in Fiji? Or would same rules apply, and no phone use till you're out?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:46 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I remember some of the past contestants posting (or having someone else post) on their SM while filming was underway so it could be the same this year question

I think because there's no f1 when it comes to BIP and lots of multiples and chances for many couples (some may just be friends) that TPTB are much more lax.

Even after filing last year the couples were out in public together. BIP US is also like this with BIP and way more lax (couples out and about post-filming in public whereas Bach/eye leads and their F1s aren't allowed to be with each other in public post-filming).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem