SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:58 am

Bobette wrote:Dan and Wes are at Melb Cup.  I'm wondering if Wes might not be in Paradise considering he looks *friendly* with the blonde.  

ETA:  Scratch that - she's his sister! cantstopl  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Cx8XzzK

Source

Sophie is in Syd, Britt in NZ and Brooke in WA.

Cass, Shannon, Nathan, Luke, Jimmy, Alex, Megan, Rob & Ivan have all gone quiet so I'm wondering if they might be the first "batch" to fly out.    

Dasha has been posting all day (guess her invitation got lost in the mail  laugh out loud)  Has anyone noticed any other contestants dropping off the radar?  question

Rob was at Rosebud beach with Dan on Monday , so if he goes to BIP , he won't probably be there until tomorrow or later.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:18 am

Source

Decoy or for real? 

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 40598310
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:24 am

@Sundy hmm could be. I know he works in Auckland a lot so he could be putting that there. He was very open last year on his IG and not misleading so not sure if he would now or change it up question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy  hmm could be. I know he works in Auckland a lot so he could be putting that there. He was very open last year on his IG and not misleading so not sure if he would now or change it up question
James posted approximately 2 hours ago too???  Might need to check some other suspects
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 am

Brooke and Cass still firmly off the radar so something is going on, IMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:46 am

James’s is a latergram reposting one of his mates photos, I’m sure he is there. Alex also posted a photo of her and her son, but I’m sure that’s a decoy. Cat has posted nothing for a few days either.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 am

Paddy and Nathan also silent on SM.  There's enough over there to start the party IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 am

I am confused. I thought Tiffany spilled the beans and say, they flew Sunday November 4th?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 am

I thought Romy was out since she has a new BF?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:59 am

HEA wrote:I am confused. I thought Tiffany spilled the beans and say, they flew Sunday November 4th?

They were flying Monday as posted upthread when the show's photographer flew. Tiffany spilled the beans about filming starting and it was likely, at the latest, filming started this past Tuesday Nov 6. (Keep in mind dates/times can be different on the forum than Australian or Fiji time: example: Sunday evening it was Monday in Australia). 

Posted HERE and HERE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:02 am

I wonder if they had their first RC already? If so, some of the contestants may be out question New ones on too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:11 am

i have been waiting and waiting for richie strahan to post something but nothing nada since october 29 ! am i getting my hopes up laugh out loud
and i have also noticed sophie posting old stuff and nothing new since derby day?! is it possible she is in fiji but locked away with her phone???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem