SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:14 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Also, back to Richie, has he gotten rid of his Mane of Sorrow? I really didn’t like his hair long and boofy

cantstopl :alltens:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:23 am

Sundy wrote:Omg!!!!! you have no idea how much Richie being on excites me. At least there are a few interesting people in there now. I could do without Davey though. Can we swap him out for Clancy?

@Sundy I am super excited about Richie too  cheerleader I hope there's someone there for him and perhaps someone asked for him and he is interested in someone? 

Shannon, Vanessa Sunshine, not sure who else there I could see as a potential possibility that is currently sleuthed. 

I can't stand Alex, she is so fake imo and her poor kid being left alone again for someone else to raise (Maegan her ex looks after her son more than Alex does no no )

I'd love to swap out Davey any day for Clancy or someone else. I don't care for Davey and his perpetual playboy ways - way too much partying and different girls all the time. I don't see him and Flo together. If they were actually interested in each other they had plenty of opportunity over the last year to make something of it  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633 I think they both just played that up for their own sake and benefit of edit because having followed him over the years I wouldn't recommend him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:32 am

I LOVED Clancy! Does anyone apart from us remember him though? Although I suppose you could say the same about Zoe, they can dig up anyone from previous seasons if they want to.

Who would Vanessa Sunshine hit it off with? I could honestly see her being like Laurina, and getting the sh!ts when she is told to go on a date laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:31 am

It just occurred to me that the most likely reason there seems to be far more girls on the cast list than boys is because some of the girls will potentially be dating each other.  I wonder how they're going to work the rose ceremonies/eliminations?  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:26 am

Bobette wrote:It just occurred to me that the most likely reason there seems to be far more girls on the cast list than boys is because some of the girls will potentially be dating each other.  I wonder how they're going to work the rose ceremonies/eliminations?  dizzy
I was just thinking the exact same thing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:It just occurred to me that the most likely reason there seems to be far more girls on the cast list than boys is because some of the girls will potentially be dating each other.  I wonder how they're going to work the rose ceremonies/eliminations?  dizzy
I was just thinking the exact same thing

Well it will have to be different to last time where they had Girls choice one RC then Boy's choice the next.  Maybe they'll have an A team and a B team?  Or Red and Blue?  question

It'll be interesting that's for sure.  Is this the first time a Bach franchise show has officially had same sex couples up as an option?  I don't think they've done it in the US?  

Something for AU to be proud of if so, IMO. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:49 am

100% Bobette. Love it. Shakes to boys cage a bit too. Girl power
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:52 am

Sundy wrote:100% Bobette. Love it. Shakes to boys cage a bit too. Girl power

WOOT girldance
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:37 am

Posting this pic of ladies arriving in Nadi as haven't seen it (apologies if someone posted the pic)

Vanessa is gorgeous even dressed traveling. I hope she finds someone!

L-R: Cat Henesey, Vanessa Sunshine, Alisha Aitken-Radburn and Shannon Baff 

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1541728413831_girlsupdated
Source

Who would Vanessa Sunshine hit it off with? I could honestly see her being like Laurina, and getting the sh!ts when she is told to go on a date laugh out loud

Maybe Richie, James? I think she may surprise me and want to date and see if there's a connection. Fingers crossed!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:01 am

I hope we can see a fun Vanessa

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:12 am

Who is in the pink cap?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:23 am

Sundy wrote:Who is in the pink cap?

I think it is Alisa

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem