SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:35 am

Enough wrote:
Sundy wrote:Who is in the pink cap?

I think it is Alisa

:yes: She'd be thanking her lucky stars Romy got a boyfriend, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:27 am

I haven’t read this whole thread but is Paddy going to be on? Read a post on Facebook saying that he was spotted at the airport going to Fiji.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:32 am

sprout wrote:I haven’t read this whole thread but is Paddy going to be on? Read a post on Facebook saying that he was spotted at the airport going to Fiji.

Someone posted on Twitter yesterday that they were on a plane to Fiji with two of Ali's boys.  Given who's been revealed today in the press (who would have already flown over last week) IMO Paddy was on the plane and most likely either Jules or Ali's F3.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:01 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Cfdccc10
Count these guys out
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:19 am

No real surprises there @Sundy apart from Rob. I really thought he would be on it for sure, but I would have picked him to go in early.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:21 am

I noticed Jules has shorter hair here on the sides and more yellow/blonde when he was papped arriving in Nadi last week. 

Jules posted on IG today and looks like it may be an older pic as his hair has more pink/purple in it and a bit longer? So unless he was eliminated already it could confirm they have access to their phones.

He is highly available laugh out loud Come on ladies! 

Jules Bourne and Nathan Favro.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1541728556025_boys
Source

IG pic from today - hair looks longer and pink so likely a latergram  question  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_1313
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 am

Britt posted on her IG a few minutes ago. She has been liking things on IG all day so I don't think she is on the show (if she goes it will be late I think). 

I noticed the contestants who are on the show may post but they seldom "like" things on IG (Jules for example posted but didn't like things) so little SM activity from them (maybe they only get access to their phones to post something only)  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:33 am

I saw that post @AllAboutLove so you may be right. I can’t see them setting her up for a run at Bette based off of that though, she was already the least popular of the F4 before the Cass shaming happened, and she became more unpopular after that, which is a shame. 

I like Britt, and I think she would have been a good Bette, but with the way she was perceived, and the edit she got, IMO it’s not going to happen.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 am

Sundy wrote:Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Cfdccc10
Count these guys out
 Nice find @Sundy yes Looks like Belinda Love is the one putting this together https://www.instagram.com/belindalove_coach/

Some more names to count out: Megan Marx (thank goodness didn't want to see her at all!) and Pete from Ali's season.

The theme being Bachies on the Island makes me think these are the ones who are not invited or not going to BIP so they're creating their own event for some exposure on IG  cheeky

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 43556129_499542687216073_5427889294940357084_n

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 43747099_2249315435315737_6925331976462750575_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 am

Jules is looking SHARP and Shannon's a doll in her cute straw hat.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UJ87GZV

Source

I feel like I'm setting two friends up on a blind date here.  laugh out loud

I hope they hit it off.   :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:52 am

Bobette wrote:Jules is looking SHARP and Shannon's a doll in her cute straw hat.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UJ87GZV

Source

I feel like I'm setting two friends up on a blind date here.  laugh out loud

I hope they hit it off.   :fingersarecrossed

YESS pleaaaase Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3552228123 I literally am so set on these two, I feel like they'd understand and compliment each other so well, I'm setting myself up to get disappointed if this doesn't happen

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:54 am

sprout wrote:I’m not really a fan of Rachael but I do think she is genuinely looking for love. Hopefully she finds someone this time.

I am definitely not a fan of Rachael either, I wish her well but I just don't enjoy seeing her on TV. She is too full on IMO

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem