SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:14 am

I believe Ivan and Tenielle were just filmed on a date. The source is someone who is currently holidaying in Fiji.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:31 am

sprout wrote:I believe Ivan and Tenielle were just filmed on a date. The source is someone who is currently holidaying in Fiji.

Oh nice thanks for the info @sprout!  

...but ew, weird.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:13 am

Pretty sure Tenielle can do better than Ivan on an average night out, let alone on BIP! Must have been his choice of date, and they’re both fresh in...
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:23 pm

I know, it’s a strange pairing imo.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:05 pm

sprout wrote:I know, it’s a strange pairing imo.

Indeed.  Here's something interesting too - she briefly dated Paradise veteran Michael Turnbull.

'He was running a competition on his Instagram account to win a Valentine's Day date with him and he was donating money to charity,' she told the publication on Monday.

'He had been liking some of my pictures on Instagram, so I asked my friend, 'Should I apply for this?'. And I did.'

To her delight, Tenille won the competition and was whisked away for a romantic dinner with the suave real estate agent.

While Tenille admitted that things didn't work out romantically between the pair, she insisted that they still keep in touch and remain good friends.  

I'm sure Michael used a random number generator to choose the winner and it had nothing to do with the fact that she's hot. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:25 pm

People thought to be out already:

Davey
Cat
Brooke

It's interesting to me that Brooke would go so early - keeping herself single in case Bette becomes an option I wonder?  question

Also possibly out:

Rachael

Someone posted a Scap of an IG story but I haven't seen any new posts.  For those who can track likes/comments, as she been active in that regard?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Interesting pairing Ivan and Tenille but I think they're both wanting to capitalize and increase their social media platforms Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 4256136633 

So that was Tenille on that date! Makes sense given Tenille with Michael thing, I can see her trying to get some more exposure with BIP and being with Ivan who wants the same thing and his dancing it's an easy way to get more camera time without needing to commit to anything when Ivan wants to dance and Tenille gets to shill or whatever she wants to do laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:47 pm

@Bobette :yes: I can see Brooke being out and if not finding someone then keeping herself in the running for Bette.

If Cass is still on I wonder who she would be paired up with? She already was friends with Nathan so I would be suss if that was a pairing. Maybe the American guy Conner so she can try pull an Ali laugh out loud 

Rachael I am not sure if she is still on?

Jules is out as well I think he's been very active on SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Oh darn maybe no Shannon/Jules then.  hmmm  I wonder who else Shannon could be paired up with if still there.  Richie perhaps?

If Nathan is still on I could see him potentially being with Cass because I'm not sure who else would go for him.  Maybe Alicia?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Maybe Shannon and James?

I noticed in those BTS diimex pics of the contestants that were outside throwing the ball it would likely be those missing from that who are on SDs.

James and Shannon were missing so they could have been on a date. Or possibly some of the other contestants not shown in those BTS pics at the time?

Hopefully we get some more BTS pics since it seems like the only ones public so far are all the same from the first week likely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:06 am

Yeah I'm disappointed with the pics released so far.  I don't want to see people kicking balls.  I want to see people hooking up!

ETA:  Bumping up the list of IG accounts to here and adding newly revealed castmembers.  

I notice a lot of them are posting pics so maybe they've been allowed limited access to their accounts for diversion purposes or else someone might be posting on their behalf? (Note this is mainly me hoping Jules is still there laugh out loud)

Davey and Cat were both photographed back in AU though so definitely out IMO.

Girls
Zoe
Alex
Vanessa
Cass
Shannon
Tenille
Flo
Alicia
Brooke Possibly out?
Rachael Probably out
Cat Almost certainly out - pictured in AU

Boys
Nathan
Jimmy
Paddy
Richie
Bill
Ivan
Connor
Jules Possibly out?
Davey Almost certainly out - pictured in AU
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:50 am

Vanessa has been active on SM so I think she may be out.

May see some more contestants active. Not much time left for filming so if there are couples that come out of this season likely will be able to sleuth them soon after filming ends
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem