SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:25 am

Brooke followed Alex Bordy on instagram from the US franchise so he could be another possible international cast member

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:29 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Brooke followed Alex Bordy on instagram from the US franchise so he could be another possible international cast member

You're on fire this weekend @fangirlsamuri - nice pickup!

Alex

AllAboutLove wrote:Not much time left for filming so if there are couples that come out of this season likely will be able to sleuth them soon after filming ends

I'm not sure filming would be nearly over already.  I thought they filmed for a month last time? Was expecting them to continue to the end of Nov at least.

ETA:  Last year's filming run seems to have started around Nov 15 and wrapped around Dec 11?  The resort is currently showing as booked out till Dec 9.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 SyKFI59

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:56 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Brooke followed Alex Bordy on instagram from the US franchise so he could be another possible international cast member
Oh wow. That would be interesting if he is on. I can see it Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633

@Bobette no not filming over yet, I meant in terms of BIP being a shorter filming schedule. They filmed for just over 3 and a half weeks last year so if they started filming around Nov 5/6 so ~ Dec 1 filming ending?

I was thinking more of how most couples who are at the end/last are those who arrive earlier but now that I think of it BIP Aussie last year I don't think was like that?

How long were Jarrod/Keira, Sam/Tara, Ali/Grant paired up on the show last year (as in when they arrived and were exclusive together before the end)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:07 am

@AllAboutLove - Gotcha yes First week in December sounds about right to me too and fits with the Resort booking details.

Tara was a starter and Sam came in Episode 2 so they got together fairly early and stayed together the whole time plus the engagement made them the Feature Couple IMO.

Keira was also a starter and Jarrod arrived Episode 3 but they were fighting and both chasing other people so I wouldn't even consider them a proper couple till right at the end.

Ali came in Episode 3 and the boys were fighting over her and Grant didn't arrive till Episode 5 which IMO made their relationship the least convincing/engaging of the lot.

Jake was a starter and Megan arrived episode 3.  I've blocked out most of their appearance out since I didn't like them together, and they didn't leave as a couple so don't count IMO laugh out loud

If they're going to have another Feature Couple it will most likely involve at least one starter IMO.  I'm quietly hoping Cass or Jimmy are featured but not sure who they'd be with (probably not each other IMO!)

I wish the paparazzi would cough up some damn couple pics :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:31 am

@Bobette TY bestbud! so most of the couples were earlier in the filming season (first week or so). That makes more sense and more similar to the US version. Even Ali and Grant is still more early considering they had 16 episodes total.

With less than 4 weeks total filming and 16 episodes total, it makes it ~4 episodes per week. So they'd be filming Ep 7 or so now?

Will keep an eye out on who all were in the first week/7 days of filming (Eps 1-4) and if they are still on by the end of filming it's very likely they may be coupled up with someone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette TY bestbud! so most of the couples were earlier in the filming season (first week or so). That makes more sense and more similar to the US version. Even Ali and Grant is still more early considering they had 16 episodes total.

With less than 4 weeks total filming and 16 episodes total, it makes it ~4 episodes per week. So they'd be filming Ep 7 or so now?

Will keep an eye out on who all were in the first week/7 days of filming (Eps 1-4) and if they are still on by the end of filming it's very likely they may be coupled up with someone.

Yep agreed @AllAboutLove.  thumbsup

I'm wondering if we might see Jimmy & Zoe at the end question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:43 am

@Bobette yes ooo yes, I forgot about Zoe. I haven't checked her SM to see if she is active. Jimmy still seems MIA so could be Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette yes ooo yes, I forgot about Zoe. I haven't checked her SM to see if she is active. Jimmy still seems MIA so could be Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633

I definitely see potential between them and they'd be a "feel good" couple for viewers IMO.  :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:09 am

DM seem to think Jules and Rachael are still filming but considering they can't even spell his name correctly my confidence in their research is as low as ever.  Would prefer some photographic evidence thanks DM!

It appears that history has repeated itself for Brooke Blurton.

Just ten days after landing in Fiji to join the cast of Bachelor In Paradise's second season, the 23-year-old is back on social media, suggesting she failed to find love.

As the show continues to film overseas, Brooke shared a sexy bikini selfie on Sunday evening while also clicking to follow fellow Paradise contestant Alex Nation online.

Current contestants still filming in Fiji include Ali Oetjen's rejects Bill Goldsmith, Nathan Favro, Paddy Collier and Joules Bourne.

Richie Strahan, who fans will remember as The Bachelor in 2016, has also been spotted filming at the luxury villa.

Rejects from Nick Cummins' recent season Cassandra Wood, Shannon Baff, Vanessa Sunshine and Alisha Aitken-Radburn are also believed to still be filming.

The Honey Badger's ex-suitresses are joined by girls Rachael Gouvignon and Alex Nation from Richie's season, and Florence Alexandra from last year's Paradise.

Contestants from the upcoming season confirmed to be back in Australia, still as single as they were when they left, are Cat Henesey and Davey Lloyd.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:28 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:Omg I just checked Diimex and they’ve uploaded more pictures from set and Connor Obrochta from Becca’s season is there as well! Can someone bring it over I can’t

DM is now running an "exclusive" about Connor being on in Paradise (3 days behind the forum as usual).  

Their article doesn't include any photos of him on set which suggests to me they had no idea who he was when looking at the pap pics and therefore didn't bother to buy any.  Just as well they have you to fill in the blanks for them hey @fangirlsamuri Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Gotta love it when an article starts out with a provocative/misleading headline and then ends up completely contradicting itself.  laugh out loud

Is Richie Strahan plotting revenge? Jilted Bachelor 'may want to sabotage his ex-girlfriend Alex Nation's island romance with Brooke Blurton'

By Jo Scrimshire For Daily Mail Australia

As the old saying goes, revenge is a dish served cold.

But it looks like Richie Strahan could be saving his payback for the tropical climate of Fiji, amid speculation he plans to 'get even' with ex Alex Nation on Bachelor in Paradise.

According to NW magazine on Monday, the Perth tradesman may be determined to 'sabotage' Alex's attempts at finding love on the dating show.

Because Alex, 27, is pansexual and open to dating women, it is quite possible that she and Richie will be in direct competition with each other.

And it's rumoured that sparks could fly if the one-time Bachelor, 33, decides to get involved in his former girlfriend's new island fling.

A source claimed: 'Richie and Alex will have no choice but to watch each other date around Paradise, and if just so happens to like the same girl that Alex does, that's going to make for a very interesting love triangle.'

NW speculated the former TV lovebirds could clash over fellow contestant Brooke Blurton, who has dated both men and women in the past.

However, a friend of Richie's told New Idea that he wasn't preoccupied with getting even and instead planned to be 'as polite and courteous as possible' to his ex.

'Time is a great healer,' the said, adding that the reality TV heartthrob had been in two relationship since splitting with Alex.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I had wondered why Rob wouldn't be on BIP and this may be why!
Looks like Rob and Emily may be dating! If so I know who set them up Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4256136633
I like it! I think they could make a great couple  yes

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 44879730_1106095872908979_1728564731174797972_n
https://www.instagram.com/rob_colangelo/ IG stories

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 45592905_2206069489642984_1169451479045580806_n

https://www.instagram.com/emilydibden/ IG stories

I was originally keen on these two as a couple but my opinion of Emily has plummeted since seeing the "candid" (ie totally pre-arranged and sponsored IMO) pics of her doing yoga on the beach with nothing but a paper bag and a fresh set of wireless earpods.  As you do.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 FRkhNFC

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1n2q8DY

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 CoZTXOF

She's just angling for a showmance with Rob to boost her visibility IMO.  Rob doesn't seem to be fooled by her intentions so that's something at least.  A mutually-beneficial showmance is one thing but I'd hate to see him taken for a ride.  Her can do much better IMO.  

They were seen putting on an extremely intimate display at the Maxim Hot 100 event on Friday.

But The Bachelorette's Robert Colangelo insisted to Daily Mail Australia on the red carpet that he and The Bachelor's Emily Dibden are not a couple.

'No, we're not debuting a relationship,' he said when asked about the pair's connection when they attended the event at the Flamingo Lounge in Sydney's Potts Point.

[D]espite the very public displays of affection, an insider told Daily Mail Australia that the pair had only met the morning of the Maxim Hot 100 party.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 65 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem