SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Bill is just as desperate for attention as Alex is as evidenced by their OTT pda in the dog park right after filming ended. I’m adding Bill to my ‘fake as can be’ list that Alex has already been on no no

I have zero interest in watching Alex and Bill on BIP and already sick of them and filming just ended! More of these public pics of them acting OTT and audiences will be sick of them too before the show even starts in March :headbanging

Finale is 5 months away. They’re going to have to work very hard to keep up their showmance til then. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:56 pm

spangler wrote:Rachael is back on insta too and seems extremely happy as well. So we know the following make it to the end:

Zoe
Rachael
Alex
Shannon
Cass
Flo?

Jules
Bill
Richie
Nathan

Do we know anyone else? Trying to compile a list to see if we can get hints about who is with who...

I think Cass has to be with Nathan - I can't see her with anyone else and Sportsbet have had them getting to the end from before the season started so IMO there may have been some kind of agreement.

Could be a red herring though.  Anyone else have ideas of who she could have paired up with?  I still feel like we have way too many girls and not enough boys.  Maybe she hit it off with one of the US guys?

No idea who Rachael could be with and not looking forward to watching her TBH.  DM recently ran an article with a headline about her feeling "pressured" to get cellulite treatment and my opinion of her plummeted.

At this stage I'm just hoping for ONE couple to be excited about and with Jimmy back early my hopes are now pinned on Richie and Shannon (not necessarily with each other but that would be a bonus)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:30 pm

I’m not interested in what could possibly be a p|ssing competition between Alex and Richie. Mark my words Alex would have 100% been determined to make it to the end if Richie was looking like he might
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Half of this cast are very meh. That's just my opinion of them. Not even sure if seeing them on BiP will change my mind.

I'd rate Cass and Nathan, I have a feeling Nathan is a better person than they portrayed him as on B'ette. Alex? Meh. Rachel? Meh. Flo? Had her chance. Jules is alright but not sure who out of this bunch he would have paired off with. Shannon maybe but doesn't seem their timeline of filming matches. Richie doesn't appeal to me at all but I don't hold a negative opinion of him either.

Bill is the WORST. I will probably mute his scenes/go get a coffee when he's on.

Five months is an INSANE amount of time to keep a relationship secret AND functional. Ten need to think of a better schedule.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Sundy wrote:I’m not interested in what could possibly be a p|ssing competition between Alex and Richie. Mark my words Alex would have 100% been determined to make it to the end if Richie was looking like he might

I totally agree. She's been desperate for a way back into the franchise IMO and would have milked this for all it's worth. Ugghhh.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:22 pm

How soon before Alex dumps Bill for his ex Aimee? Placing bets now :stirthepot :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:34 pm

handsanitiser wrote:Five months is an INSANE amount of time to keep a relationship secret AND functional.  Ten need to think of a better schedule.

Agreed. It’s way too long and why I don’t see any of the couples lasting longterm, even if there are more genuine ones. Just way too much time between filming wrapping and finale airing and why Bach/Bette Canada never last since they have 6 months between their filming wrapping and finale airing. Definitely think there will be a few milking it for all it’s worth for their profiles though Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 4256136633 But I’d be shocked if any lasted and had a real longterm relationship.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bill is just as desperate for attention as Alex is as evidenced by their OTT pda in the dog park right after filming ended. I’m adding Bill to my ‘fake as can be’ list that Alex has already been on no no

I have zero interest in watching Alex and Bill on BIP and already sick of them and filming just ended! More of these public pics of them acting OTT and audiences will be sick of them too before the show even starts in March :headbanging

Finale is 5 months away. They’re going to have to work very hard to keep up their showmance til then. jmo

She looks like she is eating his face off. Gross. I am not looking forward to seeing her at all. I was looking forward to seeing Richie and I knew if she showed up they would milk the whole ex thing to death....and she would fake whatever she needed to just to stay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:29 am

Hmmm what do we make of Cass featuring Nathan in her instastory this afternoon? Surely if they were one of the final couples this would be going against contract?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:00 am

Kas_256 wrote:Hmmm what do we make of Cass featuring Nathan in her instastory this afternoon? Surely if they were one of the final couples this would be going against contract?

Nice pickup @Kas_256.  I unfollowed them all when they got back except Jules & Shannon - can't bear 5 months of the rest of them even if it aides with the sleuthing! Cass & Nathan do seem to be having fun so I guess either together or no hard feelings.

If they are together I wouldn't think they could be so obvious, but considering Alex and Bill are flaunting themselves all over the dog park then IMO either TPTB don't care, they're trying to build hype, or perhaps it's a red herring and they're still just mates.

It's going to be a loooonnnggggg 5 months and I agree most relationships will likely be over by then which kind of takes the shine off IMO. It'll feel like watching season 1 of a show when you already know your favourite character will be killed off in season 3. hmmm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 NIHyXdS

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Hmmm what do we make of Cass featuring Nathan in her instastory this afternoon? Surely if they were one of the final couples this would be going against contract?

Nice pickup @Kas_256.  I unfollowed them all when they got back except Jules & Shannon - can't bear 5 months of the rest of them even if it aides with the sleuthing! Cass & Nathan do seem to be having fun so I guess either together or no hard feelings.

If they are together I wouldn't think they could be so obvious, but considering Alex and Bill are flaunting themselves all over the dog park then IMO either TPTB don't care, they're trying to build hype, or perhaps it's a red herring and they're still just mates.

It's going to be a loooonnnggggg 5 months and I agree most relationships will likely be over by then which kind of takes the shine off IMO.  It'll feel like watching season 1 of a show when you already know your favourite character will be killed off in season 3. hmmm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 NIHyXdS

Source

Sorry I don’t know how to drop screenshots in so pleased you were able to catch it Smiley

I personally think it’s just TPTB trying to build early hype and interest.
If Cass and Nathan were a pre planned couple they surely would have made them hide their friendship pre filming. I think they are hanging out just as friends and aren’t a couple. They both look happy regardless

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:51 am

Alex and Bill? Pass me a bucket Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 318829699 

I will of course watch BIP as I’m addicted, but I fear that watching Alex again is going to make me want to throw something at the television.

I stand by my prediction that Cass/Nathan is a pre arranged showmance, but I could get behind it if it’s edited well, if only so that Alex/Bill aren’t the “stars” of the show
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem